LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

A Little Known Fact About Me Is...

Man...lots in common here....

Love maps....love collecting them and I especially love going to the places that the map is about :D

I love trains.....big ones or models...love them all....

I love to explore ghost towns, old mines, and any other abandoned structures.

I really enjoy being up high. Mountain tops, tall buildings, cliffs....you name it.

I've been a Girl Scout Leader for more years than Juliette Low, the founder of the organization. (Yes, I'm a guy leader and I do it to make up for never finishing my Masters in Education and becoming a teacher)

I secretly envy those who have jobs that require them to dress up everyday. All of my jobs have been in the tech industry which is almost always t-shirt/jeans nowadays. I'd love a job where I'd have to look sharp and professional everyday. Plus I love getting dressed up in general. Combine that with a diaper and I would probably be in heaven.

Whats stopping you??? If thats what you enjoy, go for it..you never know it might improve things in the office! ;)

One more about me: Everyone assumes that I asked for Wednesday nights off at work so I could go to church. Really it was just the only night my friends were free to play D&D with me.

I love to collect shot glasses! I probably have over 200 by now.

That would work with my hobby! I collect premium whiskeys from around the world. I have several cases from Japan, Scotland, Canada, and the States. I once drove non-stop from JAX to London (ON) just for a bottle of whiskey (OK so more than one... but I did have passengers with me). I also scoured the bottom of the Sea of Galilee for a bottle of whiskey and found some coffee... but I did get the whiskey in the end.