LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Getting Lazy

Yes, but not so much out of laziness than practicality. Taking my diaper down to pee tends to loosen it and cause more sagging, so really its either use the toilet then change, or wet and keep going if the diaper can handle more.

One of the reasons I wear diapers is the laziness factor. I can't tell you how many times I've peed and pooed myself simply because I was too lzay to walk five feet to the toilet. There has been a time or two where I simply peed or pooed my pants/underwear with no diaper on just because I didn't wanna get up. And the naughty factor enhance it, too, like someone else said.

I find I have to NOT let go freely because my diapers are mostly used up and wouldn't handle that one more wetting or what I would be letting go! If I wear, I use, pure and simple. Aren't diapers worn to be used? LOL

I have urge incontinence and need to wear a diaper to keep my pants dry on the outside, especially when I'm away from home. But a diaper is also a HUGE convenience. Why bother to hunt for the men's room when you're wearing a diaper and can use it instead?

• 4 weeks later...

I have urge incontinence and need to wear a diaper to keep my pants dry on the outside, especially when I'm away from home. But a diaper is also a HUGE convenience. Why bother to hunt for the men's room when you're wearing a diaper and can use it instead?

I don't think of it as lazy, I think of it as practical. If I have a diaper on I use it and the only thing I'll head to the potty for is #2.

*huggles*

Michelle

Good answers :thumbsup: I wear pull-ups daytime and generally use3 the toilet when I have a bladder full :whistling: but OAB, SI, and UI means that to stay dry I'd have to go to the bathroom at least 50 times some days :o and it ain't worth the effort when I have a better solution B) Not laziness here, just practicality (with a little pleasure added in) ;)

Bettypooh