LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

What Would You Give Up For Diapers

Chocolate, your first born, going to the toilet?

Obviously I'm kidding about that... (sorta)

But I've always felt more of a need than a desire to wear diapers.

I'm not in love with a woman at this point in my life.

So I would really have to fall for someone (that I doubt would happen)

To change my diaper for the last time.

It's always been a part of my life and looks like it always will be.

What say you?

• Like 1

Thats kinda silly. Why would you give up being happy to be unhappy? If someone doesnt accept who you are, how are you going to be happy by being someone you are not? Maybe im just saying it because I have a harem but in reality, without them id be happy just being who I am alone. Id be happy without the money I make or else id quit my job.

Well I would think if you got married and had children, you'd pretty much have to give them up. Kids are nosy by nature, and walking in on Daddy humping his poopy diaper is a sure fire way to scar them for life.

• Like 2
Guest Mummy Jeni's baby

I would give them up to be able to be with my mummy mistress 24/7. But we was chatting on the phone last night and see said she would would rather stop being my mistress then stop being my mummy as she loves my little persona.

But you asked what would I give them up for and thats what I would. (though mummy would probably put me back in them 10 mins later :-p)

Wearing diapers seems to have become a compulsion -- or maybe an addiction -- for me; I am not sure I could give them up. I succeeded in quitting smoking after 25 years but have failed repeatedly at giving up my diapers so I am not sure I could give them up although I would make a mighty effort for the sake of my marriage and family.

The reality is that you don't have to give up anything to have your diapers, wear them, enjoy them and have a relationship, too. It's all in how you approach your "proclivity", your leanings, your urges, your "addiction".

You cannot "drop in" your diaper side/life/world into a partner's lap AFTER THE FACT. You cannot expect a partner top embrace YOUR "thing", especially if they've been "blindsided" by the revelation when it finally comes, and especially if they aren't of the most open mind or mostly "vanilla" when it comes to variations of the so-called "norm" or what is generally accepted in intimate situations. A lot of people SAY that diapers are not sexual for them, but I will bet, in most cases, it becomes sexual in nature, by virtue of the fact that diapering someone IS very sensual and intimate for any number of reasons.

When I decided to get back into the dating "market", I tried a variety of things and ways to broach my DL side/life/world with prospective partners. I knew that I would not be able to put my DL away and hide it ever again, nor would I be "unfaithful", indulging myself "on the sly", without my partner knowing what I was up to. Eventually, I would be "busted", and then all hell would break loose if it wasn't accepted. I chose to bag budding and potential long-term relationships rather than have to not be able to indulge a very special and enjoyable pleasure in my life - absorbent underwear! My current wife is even acceptant to nearly 24/7 for me, and the occasional load in my pants around her. But, the "line in the sand" was, at least, acceptance by her, BEFORE a relationship developed, and a lot of time and emotion had been devoted to that relationship. And, even she admits that that was fair.

And, like anything else in life that you don't expose your kids to - unless you want to run the potential of losing them in a divorce, for example - your diaper life, and diaper world, needs to be kept behind closed doors. I'd hate to find out that my child was also a DL, but because of MY exposing the child to it early in life. If they become a DL, fine. But, the only way it's acceptable to me is if they discover it on their own.

You might have to deny yourself certain things with the life/lifestyle you choose in indulging your diaper desires, but you really don't have to give anything up. And, if you were truly incon, diapers would simply be a absorbent underwear dealing with a problem, your incontinence would be a cross that you would bear, and you'd figure out how to deal with it, and incorporate those diapers you need for practicality sake into your life and any relationship.

We tend to make this whole thing too difficult given that diapers are legal, not immoral OR fattening, and the diaper market is huge, brining manufacturers worldwide healthy profits, besides accepted for infants and older people with leaky plumbing.

I may have had to bag a few potential relationships, but, on the whole, my DL were only a minor part of why the relationships terminated. I knew whether the connection was "the one" or not. The wife I have now IS "the one". And, along with that came the freedom to be the DL I am today. I never fail to thank God for His hand in answerng my prayers as He did. I'm very content. But, I also had a hand in it. And, most people only have to BE a little PROactive. We can make our own breaks. We have to create our own happiness.

I've been down that road of owning a home with a mortgage.

Having a traditional family...

Also having a good paying job that i actually loved.

That was during the 20's and 30's in my life.

Diapers were repressed then... (as much as possible)

Even if by the binge/purge method.

Just like I tried to do the same in my late teens.

But a significant other will as you "that" question one day.

What's your deepest darkest secret?

I guess they are more prepared for a hidden secret murder conspiracy than just "I like to wear diapers".

In all fairness I told my first wife after we got married (very young).

My second knew way before she walked down the aisle.

I also had a girlfriend/fiancee that was told as well.

In every situation, each person acted open minded and curious at the least.

They either acted out as "Mommy/Babysitter" and/or "Little Girl" for some time without complaint.

It seemed they enjoyed the play. There were no complaints in our "honest" relationship

Only to cheat on me and eventually break things off with me since I was too sexually demanding. (I admit I'm a tough person to live with)

Then they would be filled with shame and embarrassment.

It was also told to their close friends that I left him because of his "freaky" sexual urges.

Then strangers knew a skewed version of (my once) deepest darkest secret.

In my 40's I do not trust any one.

My mental illness (Bi Polar) has become debilitating where I cannot work full time.

This is not a cry for help or please feel sorry for me.

On the contrary, I want to be half of what I was just a few years ago.

I try my best to keep my personal life exactly that.

But as my children grow up,

They start to hear the secrets my ex's so generously shared with their friends a few years prior.

I also blame myself for being too open and trusting.

I just thank goodness it's not illegal, (like a secret crime)

Even though some have equated the "P" word to my desires.

I'm just sick of trusting people.

Diapers have never told the truth, or lies about me unless I wanted them too.

i'm not sure theres would ever be a need for me to 'sacrifice' something for diapers... except maybe some money... because you know you have to pay for the diapers..

but i mean its JUST diapers.... its not like its the only thing in life that can give me the same feelings diapers do.... that would just be silly... to be so dependent on one thing that i couldn't live without them and had to sacrifice other things in my life...

diapers are great, they are fun, and when i have the money and time, i wear them ..... but if i don't have those things.... then i just don't wear.....

Diapers are a part of my life, they don't lead it so I doubt I'd give anything up for them. Its like anything else, life is best lived with moderation.

The other aspects of my life are too important to leave out, but I wont ever abandon my Abdl sidae either, its all part of my personal feng shui.

When I finally "came out" to my current wife about this fetish (that's what it is for me, apologies to those who are "pure" AB), it was a moment of honesty with myself as well, as it was something that had stayed in the realm of personal fantasy, and I had never acted on it prior to that point.

Thankfully, my wife was (in a past life) a go-go dancer, so she had seen it all, and she was more interested in the psychology behind the fetish than she was offended by the fetish itself.

Net result, a few months later, we've done a fair bit of play both directions, and we've figured out ways to incorporate it into our sex life together without it dominating our sex life together, which is a good thing, I think, for both of us.

That said, her previous experience with fetishism in general made it a HELL of a lot easier for me to "come out" and for her to handle it. I don't recommend this approach for just anyone. I was a lucky guy in that respect.

• 1 month later...

Well, TO come from a more realistic point of view, I actually will have to give up quite a bit to have diapers here shortly. I am going to be moving out into my own place so money will be tight. In order for me to continue to wear, I will have to make a few sacrifices. To start with, I will be giving up my smart phone and going back to a regular phone. that will save me on paying for a data plan. (saves me $30 a month). Of course it helps that the new company I work for offers free wifi in the building so I actually plan on buying a iPod touch so that I can do check email, respond to posts on here and other places, not to mention music and a few apps. I mean I will have wifi at home and at work not to mention most restaurants including McDonalds, Qdoba, bw3, skyline chillis...etc offer free wifi as well so I can literally pick up wifi almost anywhere anyways. Why waist the $30?

I will also give up cable (I have direct TV now but I will not sign up for that when I move out saving me ...however expensive that is)I mean if you really think about it, who needs cable when you can get online and watch most episodes the next day after they air either on there networks website or on hulu! I mean most of adult swim goes on there, the office, Saturday night live, cartoons and even free featured movies. Another thing I gave up to wear diapers is smoking! I decided when I quit smoking that I was gonna wear diapers. Actually if you want to know how powerful the feeling of wearing diapers is, I actually quit cold turkey when I started wearing diapers if that does not tell you something.

I would also give up a relationship with someone I love for diapers. I mean, if I was with someone and they told me I had to choose between them and diapers, I would choose diapers simply because that is who I am and no one should ever make you make that decision f they truly love you and no one is worth swallowing who you are just to be with them. I would not want anything to do with someone who could not accept me for who I am even if I loved that person. I mean it would be difficult but I would not ask that person to give up something that they liked.

Last but not least, I would obviously give up underwear! lol :P but isn't that a given? :D