LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Accidents At School

justagirl4fun

3 hours ago, Lil Leo said:

Hiii !

I'll try and keep it short. 

I did at least a couple of times a week. I think I liked the way it felt. 

Teacher would send me to the nurse, change of clothes, back to class.

After a while quit saying anything just went through the day like that. I guess I'm weird, I liked smelling pissy. Teachers ignored it and this went on till 4th grade. The teasing drove it underground. Fast forward to high school and it resurfaced this time in secret. So here I am today a wanna be 4year old who won't give up his pacifier, diapers, stuffed animals and cute clothes. Gosh this lifestyle is great but expensive LOL ?. I'm pretty open these days but not flagrant, just enough to make people go hmmmn.

So much for short. LOL 

?‍♂️

Oh ! As an add on. When I  peed it wasn't a full wetting, always sitting and just enough to wet the front, crotch and a little ways up the butt.

Yeah, I know right buddy! The Diapered life sure is great! And I bet it felt even better when you went pee-pee in your diapers for the first time since potty training. That probably felt a lot better than going in your underwear, back in forth grade.??????????????♥️??

• Like 1
3 hours ago, BabyJeggySpideyBoy said:

Yeah, I know right buddy! The Diapered life sure is great! And I bet it felt even better when you went pee-pee in your diapers for the first time since potty training. That probably felt a lot better than going in your underwear, back in forth grade.??????????????♥️??

Yup, sure did

• Like 2
28 minutes ago, BabyJeggySpideyBoy said:

Good I'm glad, it must have felt like heaven!???????????♥️?

IDK about heaven, but it felt naughty ? and appealing ? all at the same time. I am such a devil of a toddler. 

• Like 1
  • 1 month later...

I definitely had accidents as a kid in daycare and sometimes at school. I remember one accident specifically when I was at daycare we were all outside on the playground and I was trying to make my way to the counselor to tell them I needed to go pee but I couldn't hold it any longer and peed my pants. The woman took me by the hand and said let's get you cleaned up so she took me inside the daycare and tried to find my extra underwear but I didn't have a spare pair so then she led me into nursery and told me that she was going to have to put me in a diaper so I layed down cleaned me up and she put a pink diaper on me. 

• Like 2
  • 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I never had pants accidents at school because I always wore nappies. 

In primary my parents would come in and change me at lunchtime, or if I had a messy accident or leak and they needed calling in. None of the staff would change my nappies. It does mean I was always pretty waddly as lunch time came. For PE, my teacher would help change me into my PE gear - my wetting is related to further spatial/motor skills issues so dressing myself has always been a bother. More annoying than the nappies was the special pencil and paper, being taken out of class for physical therapy lessons. The kids were very nice, I was like their mascot.

By secondary school pullups were out, so I wore those. I was slowly learning to change myself in proper nappies but pullups were easier. I had some spare clothes in case they leaked also. Again, everyone was very nice about it and some friends encouraged me to use the loo when I could and would guard cubicles when I changed.

• Like 3
7 hours ago, Rosie said:

I never had pants accidents at school because I always wore nappies. 

In primary my parents would come in and change me at lunchtime, or if I had a messy accident or leak and they needed calling in. None of the staff would change my nappies. It does mean I was always pretty waddly as lunch time came. For PE, my teacher would help change me into my PE gear - my wetting is related to further spatial/motor skills issues so dressing myself has always been a bother. More annoying than the nappies was the special pencil and paper, being taken out of class for physical therapy lessons. The kids were very nice, I was like their mascot.

By secondary school pullups were out, so I wore those. I was slowly learning to change myself in proper nappies but pullups were easier. I had some spare clothes in case they leaked also. Again, everyone was very nice about it and some friends encouraged me to use the loo when I could and would guard cubicles when I changed.

Why did you wear Diapees to school buddy???? And did you like wearing them to school???

Oh, I've got a lot of memories of occasional accidents. I was constipated very often as a kid and had accidents every now and then throughout my primary education years, but once I got to middle school, it stopped and never really came back. But, I was already a DL by then and still enjoyed messing my pants in private at that point.

I remember one day when I was like 6 or 7 on the blacktop after school at the YMCA, and I really had to pee. I hated using the school/public bathrooms (I still do), and so I tried with all my might to hold it just standing outside, but I lost control and peed from one coat cuff out the other, and never got any in my pants. Very surprising, and convenient.

When I try to think back if I had other actual accidents in school, I can't instinctively remember specific ones, but I'm sure they happened. I also at age 11 was so constipated daily that I was always hunched over a bench or table at recess or lunch trying to hold in a mess and succeeding (never actually messing), but by the end of the day, my pants would always be brown from the constant struggles. I often wished I just relaxed and let it go in my pants and dealt with the consequences, because it really did take up a lot of my time in 6th grade.

That's where one of my stories comes into play. It's a fictional revision of that story but alternate reality where the kid actually decides to not let the constipation rule his life and just decides one day to relax and mess himself and deal with the consequences. "The Kid That Wanted Relief Above All Else" is the name of that story, which is still a work in progress. I like descriptive writing about the act and feel of messing, because that's always been my fixation.

• Like 2
On 2/19/2023 at 6:39 PM, Little Spider said:

Why did you wear Diapees to school buddy???? And did you like wearing them to school???

My brain doesn't process messages from my body very efficiently so I don't recognise when I need to wee so I couldn't potty train. It also affected my motor skills, so things like handwriting took a long time to learn (and I hate touchscreens) and stuff like shoelaces and buttons are a real pain. I'm better at many of those things so I can look after myself but I have to be slow and methodical about them.

As for liking it, it's a bit like asking if I liked wearing a backpack - sometimes heavy and gets in the way but does a job that needs doing.

• Like 3

When I was in college, I would always have accidents and it's why I was always going to college classes diapered. Where I went to college, I was allowed to go to class in just a diaper, t-shirt dress or even a onesie and a skirt on.

• Like 1
On 2/21/2023 at 12:05 AM, Kawaharu said:

When I was in college, I would always have accidents and it's why I was always going to college classes diapered. Where I went to college, I was allowed to go to class in just a diaper, t-shirt dress or even a onesie and a skirt on.

Your college you went to was super cool!????♥️ All colleges need to take a lesson from your college in my book.??♥️???

• Like 1
41 minutes ago, Little Spider said:

Your college you went to was super cool!????♥️ All colleges need to take a lesson from your college in my book.??♥️???

@Little Spider@Kawaharu

Most schools and colleges have the ability to make accommodations for people's disability. The Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990 was instrumental in making sure that most of these things were done. Some of the worst offenders were things that weren't even accessible to those in wheelchairs or other mobility devices. either steps were too high, they were slippery, there were no railings or whatever, and worse of all some places didn't even have access ramps so that wheelchairs could access the building's.

I'm also glad that at my college Champlain College of Vermont in Burlington VT, we had a disability officer: Her job was to make sure that everything that I was able to access was available to me, And if I had a question about accessibility or a problem, they would make the necessary changes so that I would be able to access any building I needed to. When I ended up going to visit the college on my first visit, I was bound and determined that I would be there in the fall. Champlain built an access ramp on the side of my building where I was living, and then added an automatic door with an opener that I carried with me at all times. They also accommodated me by making sure that all of my classes were in three separate buildings, or they made sure that all of my classes were in the same building, because they realized that it would take a lot for me to be able to go from one side of the campus to the other. when I got my scooter, it was a lot easier to be able to get from Point A to point B, and I was able to carry heavy books like my accounting books. They get a little heavy on the front end of your scooter though!

I also think it was pretty cool that they were able to make so that you were able to continue doing what it is you do without too much disruption. i've had friends that are in wheelchairs like me that go to college and they have disabilities where they might not be able to speak or they might have mobility disabilities and use electric chairs. they still were able to complete assignments with help and they were able to do do almost anything that they are required to do, and I'm so glad that I had understanding instructors that would understand that it takes me a little bit longer to go from one end of the campus to the other. There was one instructor that I had to literally step on, and I had to use a little bit of disgust to be able to get my point across. she thought that I was somehow lazy or something, because it took me a lot longer to get from Point A to point B, and she didn't want to hear any excuses, but I did have a mobility disability and using mobility devices. she also didn't cut me any slack at all, because she would always get after me. She even was speaking to me in my sociology class, and she wasn't even the instructor, so I basically told her that " she had no right to go after me and no right to speak to me to me in the manner she spoke to me, because she wasn't even the instructor and she was just a class monitor."

When I found out that this instructor was going to be one of mine, I kind of like OK now I'm gonna get hit in head. she gave me hell from the very first time I walked into her classroom, and she always expected me to be early, even if I had to be an hour early for her class, which is exactly why I did not like this instructor. the actual instructor was an adjunct professor and didn't even have any tenure or clout com, and she was just being negative and everything. She even got after me at the end of the year when I asked her about my final exams because I took them as untime tests.

She said to me " WHAT PLANET, where you on when I stated that everybody has to take the class exam in the classroom?"  I basically let her have it and said you don't have to yell, you are way out of line, and I have to ask, And I did take the class exam in the classroom, And that was the only actual exam I had to take in the classroom. Once I got done she gave me some more grief about the fact that I was late to class, and what do other people do when I'm late, and I commonly just said nothing, because they all understand!

The _irony of the whole entire semester was that this actual instructor was teaching a class called " contemporary social problems" ??????? so I told her at the end with all due respect I said I never wanna hear from you again, and you are a contemporary social problem of the highest caliber,, and no one has the right to treat me the way you did, and I hope someone gets rid of you!

Very rarely do I get mad But this instructor really hit me hard, and had it out for me since the get go when I was in my class where she monitored. Then I end up getting hers and instructor, So I ended up with more of A problem with my mental condition than anything else just because she was being a jerk. very rarely do I actually give up and throw in the towel, but I just said To myself I'm going to take the F, because I'm sick and tired of her being an idiot, sick and tired of her not having any respect for people with disabilities, and she's way out of line!

I'm also happy that Kawaharu was able to complete her college she did, because there is nothing wrong with someone who is going to college that is disabled, and I'm so glad that they were able to make accommodations for you so that you didn't have to worry about diapers or changes. The ADA Act make sure that those type of things are available, and the accommodations can be made with a reasonable accommodations request. Diapers notwithstanding, there are a lot of people that are very very smart, and they probably know that, So they work really hard. The idea here is that when you're finished, you know that you've done your best, you know what your goal is, and you keep your eyes on the prize all the way up through! I can tell you from personal experience that when I finally got to my associate's degree and I walked off the stage walked out of the auditorium, I burst into tears, and my parents are like why are you crying! you're supposed to be happy! And I told them that I was, because this has been one heck of a ride from kindergarten all the way up to 8th grade and all the way through high school, with the Head Start and preschool and everything else i've had to deal with, and people telling me from the start that I wouldn't be able to amount to a hill of beans! BS: I did it and I am happy, And when I ended up walking off that stage the second time in 1995, I had done something that only had been done for two individuals my aunt and myself: the only two bakers in the entire family, that went to school, and actually went to college and went all the way through. after me, my cousins were the next people that actually accomplish that feat, and I'm very proud of the fact that I actually was able to go to college and be able to succeed!

As I keep saying, diapers are your friends, and they help you, they're not to be used as a reason to give someone a hard time or to harass them or any of that! The ADA makes that illegal As far as I see, and I believe there's also rules that are designed for people with disabilities as well that are covered under college codes, depending on the college!  I always used to tell people that when you look at a person with a disability for example, some people may look at the individual that sits in the chair, while others may look at the chair! I also learned that what the most important thing is to see the person that is sitting in the chair and remember that that is a part of the person that is sitting in it, and is not a reason to give them any grief! I'm glad I had my chair and my scooter while I was at college, because I put several probably 100 miles on tires and other pieces of equipment as I was running. I'm just glad that I had a good college career a lot of good people helping me, and they kept me from going crazy some nights by making it easier for me, but I still did the same amount of work as somebody that went into the same major!

one of the best things that I'll always remember is that my birthday may 8th 1995 was the day that I turned 21, and I actually graduated! people would tell me that there was no way I was going to be able to succeed! I was bound and determined to make sure that wasn't gonna happen, and I was gonna be able to succeed! all through my life I was always told that I could do anything I set my mind to and anything I wanted to do! although it would take me longer to do it, I would still be able to do it.

I am proud of my associates degree, and I'm proud of my bachelor's degree, And I know that it is very easy for some people to say that it is easy to go through life with a disability, most times it can be because you're dealing with your devices, and they make your life easy, but there are also other people that you have to be on guard for, the ones that are negative Nancy's are the ones that think that you can't do it simply because you have a disability! I always tell people that doesn't matter how disabled you are, as long as you have the drive and you have the support and you have the right equipment you can do anything you want! And you can succeed.

One of my friends actually went to college and got his PHD! And he is disabled in a wheelchair as well! this tells me that it doesn't matter How bad your disability is, if you have a way to make it happen, it can happen. my friend also teaches classes but I'm not sure exactly which ones and is written a couple of books! And this is the type of guy that I always is an example because his father was somebody that I knew because of one of my roommates! I'm very proud of my friends that can get through college and do well, because it only shows that you can do it!

Brian

• Like 2
2 hours ago, Little Spider said:

I went to college diapered and even graduated college in diapers as well. I lived in a dorm apartment and my college dorm apartment was an ABDL apartment. When I went to classes, I went to class in a diaper, t-shirt dress, onesie and a skirt on. One class I was in, the professor was so accepting that she allowed me to come to class in just a diaper, onesie and t-shirt dress on. Being an adult baby, I never had to worry about using the bathrooms in college because potties are for those who are potty trained and being that I am kept in diapers, I never had to ever worry about using the potty.  Even around the dorm, people knew I was kept in diapers and accepted it. The best part of being an adult baby while going to college, was that I can be young, babied and still be among the adults, grown ups and big kids. Being an adult baby in college, let me be me and not be pressured to be anyone else. 

Even in college classes, many times I would have accidents and I would be excused and rushed back to my dorm for a diaper change and get put back in a thicker diaper. I would often times have a poopy accident in chemistry class or when I was in the library.

Where I went to college, it as super liberal and super accepting of everyone regardless of who they are and what they are. That included people like me who are disabled, Incontinent and even AB. I even got to the college to put a diaper changing table for disabled people as well.

• Like 2
11 hours ago, Little Spider said:

Wow! That's absolutely amazing!??♥️?????

It is because many disabled folks and ABDL folks have a safe place to do diaper changes without having to change a diaper on the floor.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
12 hours ago, Kawaharu said:

It is because many disabled folks and ABDL folks have a safe place to do diaper changes without having to change a diaper on the floor.

That would come in handy for me because I'm actually disabled. It's probably the one time where I'm actually GLAD I have cerebral palsy. LOL!?? But I usually don't wear diapers during the day, wish I could change that though.???♥️?????

• Like 2
7 hours ago, Little Spider said:

That would come in handy for me because I'm actually disabled. It's probably the one time where I'm actually GLAD I have cerebral palsy. LOL!?? But I usually don't wear diapers during the day, wish I could change that though.???♥️?????

Being disabled myself, I know having a bathroom that has a diaper changing table comes in handy because I hat having to do diaper changes on the floor.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • 2 weeks later...

School-day accidents is actually what likely first got me interested in this whole AB/DL stuff! Not mine, however, but my classmates. Many of these were also at afterschool daycare, which was a service my elementary school provided.

I remember one ~5 year old boy announcing to the teacher that he 'pooped in his pants again', which delighted me the way he said it.

There was one girl age ~6 who regularly pooped in her pants, although I never saw her do it, I saw the teachers approach her 3 or 4 times and ask her if she pooped, and her go-to reply was 'only a little'.

One boy of about the same age was asked to sit with me after he pooped in his pants while the teacher got things ready to change him. I didn't smell or notice anything, but it was enjoyable to know he had gone in his pants. I escorted this same boy to the bathroom once during recess on a teacher's request. I think he was afraid of the toilets.

I witnessed a separate occasion of a teacher pulling back the waistband of another boy to look down the back. It was a cute thing to witness, and really the only time IRL I have ever seen anyone check poopy pants that way.

This last occasion was the only one which I was actually involved in. My friend had returned from a field trip while my class was at recess, and they ran out to play with us. He had peed his pants and was acting very proud of the wet patch on his pants, like he had done something funny. It was a hot sunny day, so I actually peed my pants too to be like him, and we played for a while before going inside. I remember the sun actually dried our pants so we never got caught, but I do remember sitting in class later that day smelling of pee.

After all my experiences, I would say that being a school-aged, poorly toilet trained child is one of my favorite fantasies.

• Like 2
  • 2 weeks later...
On 9/20/2022 at 9:33 AM, Lil Leo said:

Hiii !

I'll try and keep it short. 

I did at least a couple of times a week. I think I liked the way it felt. 

Teacher would send me to the nurse, change of clothes, back to class.

After a while quit saying anything just went through the day like that. I guess I'm weird, I liked smelling pissy. Teachers ignored it and this went on till 4th grade.

Did you wet your pants outside of school too? I know I certainly did for a long time.

13 hours ago, wetspot said:

Did you wet your pants outside of school too? I know I certainly did for a long time.

Hiii!

Yes, parks playgrounds where ever I could within a child's reasoning. LOL I just liked the warm feel of it.

?‍♂️

• Like 1

I'd pee my pants from laughing often in middle school. My friends knew this about me and would try to get me to laugh every lunchtime. I got better and better at holding it/just not sit with them but many times I'd have to go back to class hiding my wet pants 

• Like 1
49 minutes ago, tommyneedsdiapers90 said:

I'd pee my pants from laughing often in middle school. My friends knew this about me and would try to get me to laugh every lunchtime. I got better and better at holding it/just not sit with them but many times I'd have to go back to class hiding my wet pants 

Did the teachers ever put you back in diapers for wetting yourself??

• 2 weeks later...
On 1/17/2022 at 4:38 AM, ZIEDANE said:

Me  to  All through elementary school i peed my pants  

every day i had noticeable cd size wet spots and some times

bigger wet spots pee accidents

I used to wet my self most days growing up. I usually had a wet patch in my shorts. It never bothered me. If no one noticed I just stayed inn my wet pants until they dried. 

• Like 3