LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Accidents At School

justagirl4fun

I wore diapers every time I took a nap in preschool. When I was in grade school I had a couple of accidents a year when I would pee my pants. In second grade is was espicially bad and I was asked if I wanted to wear pull-ups during the day. I declined but kinda wished I didn't they would have made my life easier. I don't remember being teased about and didn't have accidents anymore during the day after the fourth grade. I was given a pull-up on one occasion after having an accident because they didn't have spare underwear for me.

I remember once in primary school i must have been about 7 when i pooped myself. Don't remember the cause though but i finished my journey to the bathroom and locked myself in a stall until someone brought me spare pants.

• 1 month later...

As I got older I ended up doing something similar, Ally. When I went to secondary school (at age 11) I had to catch a train there and back, with a mile walk at each end to and from the station. The travel time and the walk made my accidents much, much worse, and even if I managed to get through the day, I'd

As I got older I ended up doing something similar, Ally. When I went to secondary school (at age 11) I had to catch a train there and back, with a mile walk at each end to and from the station. The travel time and the walk made my accidents much, much worse, and even if I managed to get through the day, I'd

• 3 months later...

Although as a growing child my bladder was tiny and over-active, I was toilet-trained before starting pre-Kindergarten. I never had a wetting or messing incident until my final semester of university. Then I went to my dorm room and put on an Attends like I always wore to bed.

• 2 weeks later...

Thats really rough at 15, poor lass.
I never had any accidents at school, thank goodness, but I remember my best friend when I was in primary school he must have been about 7 at the time did. The teacher told him he couldnt go to the bathroom so he sat there and kept asking and he teacher kept saying no until he wet himself. He was so embarrassed

I think it's really cute that your best friend when you were at primary school was a boy, Littlekat. At the first school I went to (for a year and half a term) it was considered perfectly normal for girls and boys to be friends and play together; but then we moved out of town and into a little village, where there was a strict unspoken rule that girls only played with girls and boys only played with boys, and I found that really confusing.

I feel really sorry for him wetting his pants at school when he was 7 because the teacher wouldn't let him go. It really upsets me when I hear of kids having accidents like that ... and there are a LOT of similar stories in circulation, so it seems far too common a thing, I'm afraid. I'm glad that you had the courage to get up and go even though you had been told you couldn't, and that your near misses remained just that. I wet my knickers at school once when I was 6, and it really was one of the most upsetting experiences I have ever had :crybaby:

On 12/12/2015 at 9:43 AM, Abi said:

I think it's really cute that your best friend when you were at primary school was a boy

Yeah, I wasn't a girly girl when I was younger so right up even now my closest friend have always been boys, I may like my girly stuff but I also want to play with dinosaurs, cars and be a bit rough ^^
It really does happen way too often that they say no when really they dont have the power to stop them from going, it's silly =/
I'm sorry it was so rough for you I hope someone was there to back you up too.

I've never had an accident as school, but I believe that's probably because my sphincters have always been a little too strong for their own good. I did have once when I wore a diaper to school, but made the mistake of wearing them when I had a shop class with actual wood working that day. Of course my shirt came tucked and one other person noticed. I spent the next week denying I had been wearing one. Luckily like most things it eventually blew over.

I remember having a messy accident during PE when I was 7. When asked why I didn't ask to go to the toilet I said 'I didn't know' as in I didn't know I had to go. That was a lie. I wanted at least a pull up to be put on me as I was already into diapers at that age.

• 1 month later...
On 12/20/2015 at 8:11 AM, Musashi said:

I remember having a messy accident during PE when I was 7. When asked why I didn't ask to go to the toilet I said 'I didn't know' as in I didn't know I had to go. That was a lie. I wanted at least a pull up to be put on me as I was already into diapers at that age.

As I've no doubt mentioned before, I had several accidents in fourth grade, mostly pee but I might have pooped also.

I only had one messing accident. I was in kindergarten or first grade - so about five or six, I guess - and I wanted to go down the slide one last time before going home after class. I hadn't really even realized I needed to go. It was small, not a particularly messy mess, as these things go, and really rather insignificant overall, but my mom made a big deal of it. When we got home, she made me watch as she cleaned my underwear, then made me wear a PullUp for the rest of the day. She told my dad I had diarrhea, which I resented because it wasn't true, I was just a little kid and wanted to play just a little bit longer. I secretly didn't mind being back in a diaper for the day, but her intentions kind of ruined it for me. I dunno, I was a bedwetter from 4-10 or so, so it wasn't the diaper itself that bothered me, but that she had to be so nasty about it.

As for wetting, well, that's a bit of a different story. I ordinarily have a cast-iron bladder; I can literally hold it for a full day without too much discomfort. The only exceptions to this are when I'm really nervous and when I'm drinking alcohol. Sometimes as a little kid, I'd voluntarily wet myself just because I was fascinated with the process, but two accidents really stand out in my mind. In both cases, I was in fourth grade (9 or 10), and feeling pretty stressed, dysphoric (I'm FtM) and lonesome. The first time, I couldn't get my teacher's attention during recess, so by the time he said I could go, I was full to bursting, and tripping over a chair on the way caused me to lose it all. Then, some weeks later, the class went on a camping trip (it was a private school for kids who are as brilliant as they are broken), and I just remember not making it to the latrine in time. Both times, I hid it and never told anyone.. until now, I guess.

• 3 weeks later...