LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Swimming Attire

I went swimming naked at a lake that was clothing optional and being naked was allowed.

Only adults are allowed there and swimming naked was wonderful! Not so much naughty but the feeling of freedom of movement...:blush:

I don't know much about swim diapers except they are made to contain messes when a baby poops in the water.

i wear my swim suit. i have gone skinny dipping (swimming naked) not to feel like a toddle, just cause I had no suit with me and it was in a river in the middle of the woods in the middle of the night...... so no swim suit needed.....

I've got a pool inside my house, so for practical matters I don't wear *ANYTHING* when I'm swimming. I've tried regular plastic pants over a cloth diaper. You need to make sure you press all the air out (pulling a speedo or something tight over the top would probably help greatly). If not eventually the air bubble will pop out and you'll take on water in a hurry. If you keep things tight, eventually you'll start to leak inward still.

I just got one of those Discovery Treking containment briefs, but I've not got around to trying it in the pool yet.

The closest I've gotten to swimming in a diaper was three weeks ago in Tortolo, BVI. Actually I was wearing my white nylon Speedo knockoff (Gap) and once wet it sagged in the bottom, so when I came out of the Carribean my sister-in-law began laughing and pointing. She said my swimsuit looked "just like a diaper." Inwardly, I was thrilled, but I couldn't let her know. I'm a nudist and used to swim naked at a Kississime resort often.

Happiness Is Wearing Cotton Diapers

The closest I've gotten to swimming in a diaper was three weeks ago in Tortolo, BVI. Actually I was wearing my white nylon Speedo knockoff (Gap) and once wet it sagged in the bottom, so when I came out of the Carribean my sister-in-law began laughing and pointing. She said my swimsuit looked "just like a diaper." Inwardly, I was thrilled, but I couldn't let her know. I'm a nudist and used to swim naked at a Kississime resort often.

Happiness Is Wearing Cotton Diapers

I'm afraid my one piece swimsuit doesn't fit anymore :crybaby: and I'd look awful in my bikini :o Being that I live most of my public life as a guy now, my swimwear is currently some panties and a pair of shorts. They're going to get wet anyway, so that doesn't matter, right? :roflmao:

Sighing- I really need to lose weight- NO thanks for reminding me :P

Bettypooh

I always felt like the lining in men's swim trunks felt like I was wearing a diaper. No, I haven't worn any type of diaper in a pool but wouldn't reall want to I think as there's really no benefit to it besides drawing attention to yourself if you're into that but I'm not.

Just wonder about the people at the pools and beach who truly are incontinent and aren't going to wear a diaper. You're not in the water all the time to hide it so what do you do when you're walking around on the beach or around the pool or sun bathing? Guys, it wouldn't be too hard to wear something under swimming shorts but girls??? Must not be too fun.