LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Toilet Users Anonymous

So, have we been going at this all wrong. Maybe we should realize that its not that we want to wear diapers, its that toilet use is an addicition. I think we need a twelve step program, "Toilet Users Anonymous".

"Hi, my name is Bob, I'm a toilet user ... its been three days since I last used a toilet ..."

----------------------------------

Found this post from Baby Huey on BBIF.......

Happiness Is Wearing Cotton Diapers

• Like 2

Well that's one way of looking at it.

I tend to wear diapers when I drink.

So I have on a diaper, I am intoxicated,

But I haven't used the toilet since 8 a.m. :thumbsup:

Should not the subtitle have been "Thinking outside the bowl"

My Story: "I only started to use the toilet becasue I was flush". "The toilet was my whore and I was the john", "I did not know just how in the tank I was"

They are said to have "hit the crapper"

My name is Mischa and I am a recovering toilet user, the last time I used a potty intentionally was 40 hours ago.

I have decided to go as full-use as I can anyway since I've had 3 poopy accidents in the last week.

I only sit on the potty to let whatever doesn't go in my diaper go somewhere other than the shower.

I come into the meeting and the first thing I do is get some coffee.

I then take a seat and light up a smoke. I listen to everyone talk and when its my turn I say.

Hi everyone my name is Michelle and I'm addicted to using the toilet. i know its a really bad thing to do and I feel so bad. I know very well I should be going poo poo in my diaper!

Thanks for letting me share...:rolleyes:

I see it now. Your first time at a meeting. There are members all around in their puffy and crinkly pants giving their stories. There are plenty of urine producing drinks available as refreshments. You grab a 32 ounce drink and introduce yourself. After you tell your story and you get the normal, "I know just what you mean...." and "Me too!", you are paired up with a "friend" whom you can call for support when you get the urge to use the toilet. "Fred! Help! I have that urge again!" "Hang on, I'll be right there!" Fred shows up with some assorted disposable diapers under his arm and a padlock. He immediatly locks the bathroom door, hands you a diaper and tells you to go put it on right away. Then he sits in a chair across from you. Waiting. Waiting. Waiting. Ah! He hears the Sssssss of a diaper being peed in and looks at the satisfying smile on your face! He stays with you until he's sure the crisis is over and all is right with the world again!

Hi! My name is diaperbrownie. I used to be addicted to using toilets for personal use. I am sober from toilets for two months now (plus or minus a some days)and can honestly say I've not ever been happier. The oly flushing I do is to flush down remnants from my diaper when I change and clean up. Otherwise I have a nice ceramic cow sitting on the closed lid.

I've Yvhuce and I was ordered to appear here by my psychologist. I don't think using the toilet is a problem. Now, if you'll excuse me, I've completed my part of the deal and need to go visit the restroom... *walks out laughing insanely*

And you dont know who has used the toilet before you or what they have done in it but you know what has been done in your diaper and who has done it

Actually, I'm the only person who's ever used my toilet. It's one of the perks of living alone.

"Aha! So they do make bigger diapers. This decitful woman told me i would have to start using the toilet. Well fie on the toilet...sitting there, feeding off other people's doodoos while contributing nothing of it's own to society. *runs to bathroom* You get a job!"

• Like 1

Hi my name is HuggieBaby and I have been wet/messy for 2 days and 5 hours. After countless wet diapers and a handful messy, I am on my journey to a full recovery. It helps to have a supportive girlfriend, although she is seriously addicted to the toilet, and is in denial and refuses diapers :( I don't think there's any hope for her, but hopefully I can be diapered enough for the both of us!

HuggieBaby

• Like 1
Guest Diapered Jeff

"Aha! So they do make bigger diapers. This decitful woman told me i would have to start using the toilet. Well fie on the toilet...sitting there, feeding off other people's doodoos while contributing nothing of it's own to society. *runs to bathroom* You get a job!"

Gotta love Stewie!

And yes, WHY hasn't someone come up with this BEFORE!?

"Hi, my name is Jeff! I'm addicted to the toliet! It's so embarrassing to have to run for the potty when I have friends over, and then I have to keep doing that just to get the urges out of my system! I want to stop so bad!" *starts crying in the middle of his story* The host stops for a moment, "It's okay, that's why we're here. We are here because we recognize that the toilet is our enemy and NOT our friend!"

• Like 1

I don't know why I'm here :blush: someone said I have a 'porcelain addiction" but I don't know what they are talking about :angel_not:

whats this place all about anyways???

I do like to go 'bowl'ing....and some people say I have gone to pot :P I'm just really trying to get a handle on things.

I just want to 'tank' everyone for putting up with me.....but I do see how I have a problem :P but I took the plunge to be here anyways *shrug*