LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

If You Got Into A Car Accident

I wear diapers a lot. I am not incontinent nor do I need to wear diapers. I just like to wear them. The other day I was running around town diapered of course, when I noticed a car that slid off the road. That got me wondering, what IF I got into an accident and needed to go to the hospital and/or I would have to stay in the hospital. What would I do? Just wondering if others thought of this or if it has actually happened.

You know I am sorta wondering if being in the hospital and say they had to remove your diaper to examine down there.

Would they put you in another diaper being that you arrived in one? I'm pretty sure they have diapers.

If it were me and I got caught in my diaper, I expect I would be question as to why I wear one. I would just say I have accidents and that would be it. If I had to stay a few days I would say that I need them or I will have an accident without one. Who cares if your really potty trained, they don't have to know everything. Adult diapers in stores are more common then they use to be, and it just happens that its my preferred underwear. I would not go as far as to poop in one at a hospital, for that I would ask for the bed pan lol.

I would just tell them that i wear a diaper sometimes for protection.

in case i have -puts on sunglasses- an accident.

YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

:roflmao:

+1!

(Seen on comedy T.V.) Lady got a call from the Police "Your son was in an accident!" her- "Did he have clean underwear?" police- "Yes we found them in the glovebox." :drive1: If your in a very bad wreck probally better to have a diaper on. Better than dirty pants!!! :roflmao:

During the summer of 1977, a couple of weeks after I turned 13, our family car was hit by a drunk driver while we were on vacation. My Mom, younger brother, my three sisters and me were all diapered. Only my father and older brother were wearing conventional undies. Of course the ambulance crews saw our diapers. Mom was unconscious. My father explained that incontinence was a family problem. Probably it was my then 18 year-old sister Penny who was the most embarrassed.

Many years later, in 1988, a few weeks before I graduated from law school, I was riding in a Boston taxi. There was a multi-vehicle accident. Both my driver and I needed to be extracted from the taxi. By then I needed diapers 24/7. At the emergency room my Attends were discovered. The only good news was that after I woke up in a hospital bed following surgery, I had been re-diapered in an Attends and not a cheaper generic.

• Like 1

Well got to say that this just happened to me two weeks ago.I was wearing diapers when i was brought to the hospital by an ambulance.When thay told me i was going to be addmitted to the hospital i asked for a diaper change.Heck i had been in that wet diaper for allmost eight hours.When thay brought me a change thay asked if i needed help as i was still in pain.I said yes.Was the first time i had my diaper changed in a long time.But sure was a cheap dissposable.After i was addmitted i changed my self.Sure felt good to have someone come and ask if i needed a diaper change.Sure enjoyed my stay

During the summer of 1977, a couple of weeks after I turned 13, our family car was hit by a drunk driver while we were on vacation. My Mom, younger brother, my three sisters and me were all diapered. Only my father and older brother were wearing conventional undies. Of course the ambulance crews saw our diapers. Mom was unconscious. My father explained that incontinence was a family problem. Probably it was my then 18 year-old sister Penny who was the most embarrassed.

Many years later, in 1988, a few weeks before I graduated from law school, I was riding in a Boston taxi. There was a multi-vehicle accident. Both my driver and I needed to be extracted from the taxi. By then I needed diapers 24/7. At the emergency room my Attends were discovered. The only good news was that after I woke up in a hospital bed following surgery, I had been re-diapered in an Attends and not a cheaper generic.

To bad Attends has now become the cheaper generic! Got 2 cases of attends med that don't even want but using them to get rid of them.

I wear diapers a lot. I am not incontinent nor do I need to wear diapers. I just like to wear them. The other day I was running around town diapered of course, when I noticed a car that slid off the road. That got me wondering, what IF I got into an accident and needed to go to the hospital and/or I would have to stay in the hospital. What would I do? Just wondering if others thought of this or if it has actually happened.

Hi, Dindiapers. You're sure not alone in wondering what would happen if you got into an accident while diapered. I've thought about that for years. It hasn't happened yet, but the possibility caused me to write a story called "Accidents Happen": http://www.dailydiapers.com/board/index.php?showtopic=25985

If accidents turned out this well, I think I'd drive a lot more carelessly. ;-)

-RMS

• Like 1

ok this is where wearing a diaper when you don't need it fails you.. if someone else is at fault for the car accident and you pee yourself it will incrtease the settlement you can get from their insurance company, because it shows the accident was such a shock you lost control.. if you poop yourself... way more money.....

But if you were in a diaper and did it, it would sorta take away frm this, because the lawyers could argue you were already preparing to soil yourself....

i swear if i'm ever hit by another car, more than just a fender bender, i'm gonna pee myself as quickly as possible... ohh ohh and if you are on vacation and say taking public transportation and such accident happens and its the fault of the transportation company you TOTALLY have to pee yuourself!

• Like 2

It would be soooo wierd if I was able to bring up my pooping habits in a court lawsuit settlement. "I wear for leaks, but was so shocked by the crash I poopied my diaper. Uh ohs."

"as of this moment, Judge, the prosecution moves for a recess so my client can have his diaper changed!" :crybaby:

I know....civil court is different from criminal court. But it's much more dramatic to announce to a full courtroom that my diaper is dirty. :whistling::blush:

It would be soooo wierd if I was able to bring up my pooping habits in a court lawsuit settlement. "I wear for leaks, but was so shocked by the crash I poopied my diaper. Uh ohs."

"as of this moment, Judge, the prosecution moves for a recess so my client can have his diaper changed!" :crybaby:

I know....civil court is different from criminal court. But it's much more dramatic to announce to a full courtroom that my diaper is dirty. :whistling::blush:

Great reply there brownie

Since I'm in diapers a lot, by choice, since I'm a DL, I'm sure that I would be taken in with my diapers - and plastic pants - intact. Having had a little fall "off the wagon" a couple of months ago, I even stayed in jail for 8 hours in diapers, but that's another story.

Obviously, if you come to ER in diapers, and they are wet and/or messy, most peeps in the medical field will assume it is for real need, and not jollies and titters & grins. If I ended up in a hospital bed, naked, with just a bed pad under me, I would make sure I wet it - I, too, would have to draw the line at a BM - and if questionned, would sure say something about there having been a reason why I was in diapers when I was brought in, and it would be more comfortable if I could be able to switch back to my preferred "underwear". I can't see where any medico, hospital or nursing facility would refuse the request, if made sincerely and without indication of titillation, even if you had your own preferred brand of diapers - better, more absorbent ones - than what they had on hand or provided. I can see where they might and probably would draw the line at cloth diapers and plastic pants. This is the disposables age, Baby! Convenience, convenience, convenience. I'm sure they would find, with wet bedding constantly, how inadequate most and most often used "incontinence briefs" really are!

Since I'm in diapers a lot, by choice, since I'm a DL, I'm sure that I would be taken in with my diapers - and plastic pants - intact. Having had a little fall "off the wagon" a couple of months ago, I even stayed in jail for 8 hours in diapers, but that's another story.

What happened with this?? I just wonder becasue a few months ago I was out in a diaper and I got pulled over. Now normally I wouldnt worry but I was still a little hung over from the night before and I though for sure he was going to smell the alcohol on my breath and I could possibly be taken in. I'm assuming they searched you? What did they say about the diaper?

If you were in any sort of accident that required you to be admitted to a hospital,they would not be botherd by the fact that you were in a nappie,they would only be interested in what ever was wron with you.

Maybe once you were een to and patched up,they might ask if you reqired to wear a nappie and what it was that you required it for,they will not bother that you wear a nappie for they have seen it all before,and it will not bother them.

true they might ask simply because if it were for a medical condition they need to know the condition so as to appropriately treat you

In a medical context, it seems irresponsible to lie about something like this. Doing it so a nurse will have to come and change you is flat out wrong in my book. People come to the hospital with STDs and stuff stuck up their ***. So what.

In any other context, I would say, "I had some accidents, it's probably just stress and it'll pass, and I don't want to talk about it?" "Have you seen a doctor?" "Look, I don't want to talk about it".

That's my strategy.

• Like 1

i was just saying if you were brought into the ER from a car crash in a diaper i can see a doctor asking if there was some condition that they needed to know about... you know like if you had an injury to your spine they might want to run some extra imaging to make sure it wasn't any worse etc.... or if you had some other problem causing it, they would want to check certain organs, or blood levels....

when you are brought into the er as they are not your primary care physician and do not always have access to your medical history, if the person is able, the doctors like to know about any conditions they have so they know the best way to treat them...

but at the same time a person could just say "i'd been having some accidents, but my doctor believes its stress related' and voila, problem solved... course you could always just say "ehh it was something i was trying out, gots some friends who say its fun to wear" and leave it at that....

In a medical context, it seems irresponsible to lie about something like this. Doing it so a nurse will have to come and change you is flat out wrong in my book. People come to the hospital with STDs and stuff stuck up their ***. So what.

In any other context, I would say, "I had some accidents, it's probably just stress and it'll pass, and I don't want to talk about it?" "Have you seen a doctor?" "Look, I don't want to talk about it".

That's my strategy.

With all of the angles people here are trying to come up with to justify and legitimize their diapers and wearing of them, getting hauled into an ER and having them discovered after a car accident, it's a perfect situation - if you're not near death - to just let what happens happen. The idea of irresponsibility and what you say being a lie seems a little over the top at a time like that. Seems pretty tame compared with STDs and "stuff stuck up their ***.

There are a number of scenarios that could then transpire. And, "white lie" or not, if questionned, and rather than have to explain why you came in diapered, you can simply say it was because of need, and leave it at that.

So, explain why, or simply prolong a "white lie" that you are living by being in diapers, if you didn't actually need them, when you got into the accident.

For me, I'd want to ride it out. For most in the AB/DL world it would be a perfect way to be "out", almost "legitimately". Diapers are a legitimate, legal product, that are on the market for a reason, and they are available and used in the medical world. As long as you "play along", and aren't openly acting excited about acting out a fantasy, it doesn't have to be such a dastardly deed, and might be a memorable story for one's diary!

To each, their own strategy...

My strategy is to tell the truth and let them draw their own conclusions. "I have cancer. I had prostate surgery. I wear diapers." All true.......just not related.

I agree with tcc: Go with the flow....play along......be cool. No big deal. Laugh later.

Happiness Is Wearing Cotton Diapers

What worries me more than the paramedics, doctors, and nurses finding out is if they told my family or friends. Of course that is not going to happen due to Dr. patient confidentiality, but what if I am in a coma and they need to ask my family questions about my medical history? What if they begin asking if I had a history of incontinence? I'm sure the doctors have tact and can ask for information they need without giving away what kind of underwear I was wearing when I came in.

And if I died in the crash, I'm sure the mortitian would appreciate the easy cleanup.