LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Made One Heck Of A Misstake

Woundering if this has happened to anyone here.Well i went to ab universe and saw thay had a facebook listing.Well i went on and said a bunch of stuff about my love of diapers.Then i went to my facebook page and guess what was on my page,everything i had just written over at ab universe.OH BOY.You can bet i xed it out just as fast as i could.Just hope no one saw it.Because there are some that dont know that i have worn diapers.So has this happened to anyone else?

Did you not read my blog entry Safety and Security It has been up for over 2 weeks, Do you think the Web is VVegas

Woundering if this has happened to anyone here.Well i went to ab universe and saw thay had a facebook listing.Well i went on and said a bunch of stuff about my love of diapers.Then i went to my facebook page and guess what was on my page,everything i had just written over at ab universe.OH BOY.You can bet i xed it out just as fast as i could.Just hope no one saw it.Because there are some that dont know that i have worn diapers.So has this happened to anyone else?

Simple solution, get OFF facebook as quickly as you can and STAY off facebook! That sight is nothing BUT trouble.

• Like 3

Simple solution, get OFF facebook as quickly as you can and STAY off facebook! That sight is nothing BUT trouble.

well im on facebook to keep in contack with family and friends.Ijust did not know that if i put something on another facebook it would go onto mine.

Could you make another Facebook account using a different userid/email and password? That is why I tell person to have different email accounts for different purposes. This is especially true for ABDL activities

• Like 2

i have not had this happen to me no, at leat not ab related, but i have posted say something on someone's wall about another person, forgetting that other person who is on our friends list can see what we said about them!!!!

but i would suggest making an ab only facebook page to do ab stuff....

Facebook doesn't allow you to have more than one account, and routinely deletes accounts with names that aren't real, so don't use a name like I did like...."Mitch Crinkle" - make it a real sounding name (even then they are anti-ABDL and might delete it).

They deleted my account and required me to send them a copy of my drivers license if I wanted it reactivated.....

F*** them....I went to fetlife instead.

facebook will delete your account if you are named Kate Middleton. Even if that is your actual name.

I am on DD & Fetlife, I don't want anything on facebook, I wouldn't want my mom, my employer or my parole officer to know about

(kidding about one of those)

I have an abdl facebook that I put only abdl stuff there

That is the primary reason I don't have or do anything ABDL related with my facebook account. Gotta keep the two worlds totally separate or there will be big trouble.

To the OP, lesson learned.

I would however for the sake of killing any rumors in the future, talk about "getting your facebook account hacked" as a cover story.

This assumes you didn't have photos of yourself in diapers get out.

Wetdl,well got pics. of me in diapers thank God.Well dont tink it was on there long enough for to many to see.I know my family would never say anything.And hopefully no one else will

facebook has been around since like 02 or 03... when it first came out you have to have a .edu email address to sign up as it was only for univ students/staff members... it wasn't until more recently it went 'public'

It would seem to me that, rather than having customers run the risk of being compromised. ABDL companies ought to have profiles and accounts at ABDL places, like Daily Diaper, this being the DPF of the early twenty-first century. It seems that they should come here because there is the fabled "target-rich environment".

That may require a special category for commercial entities but it could also serve and an interface between these entities and a naturally secretive clientele

It being that Daily Diaper offers more than just AB, such as medical incontinence and DL, companies like ABU, Gary, Fetlife, Comco and A.C. Medical would do well here. Now A.C. Medical claims to be AB-unaware but look at their photos. I have sent them both design drawings and actual samples of the "babydoll" I made with one of their sanitary skirts and the owner liked them. They have also the fact that DD does cater to medical incon. They also feature as part of their site material from Skin 2 which I understand to be a rubber fetish site and also "Memory Lane" which consists of things they used to sell but no l onger do or can. That could only appeal to persons with more than just casual interest

I do see one problem. Might these "AB unaware" companies look into the Photo Galleries where they may see their products used in a way not officially or even unofficially approved or get into the blogs. At one time, some 25 years ago, I was having a phone discussion with Comco and they recommended a couple of other products, describing them in AB terms; one as "training pants". Also in a very recent discussion with "Burch" he said that they were open to new ideas. So they seem to be partially AB friendly

Any outreach here would be the job of a mod or DailyDi. It may also help with the revenues as well.

It would seem to me that, rather than having customers run the risk of being compromised. ABDL companies ought to have profiles and accounts at ABDL places....

....Any outreach here would be the job of a mod or DailyDi. It may also help with the revenues as well.

Everyone can do 'outreach' ;) Besides, we've got enough work already just keeping Bettypooh in check on this board! :lol: Seriously, what with all the press only covering the negative perspective of ABDL, it's really up to us as a whole to create the changes we want B) If you do open the issue with a company, please be sensitive to their feelings on the matter ;) I'm sure all the adult diaper outfits know about us, but they may have decided that they don't want to be connected to our part of the world and that is their right :mellow: so don't push too hard or the result may be making it even tougher to get them thinking about us :o

Back to the OP, I'm sorry but if you don't check out the details beforehand you're likely to get burned :( Facebook has so many privacy issues that anyone who goes there either doesn't care or deserves what they're going to get :whistling: Twitter isn't far behind them. Their concepts are fine, but the execution is lacking any finesse and any real privacy- and they make this known in the TOU and PP if you'll take the time to read these instead of just happily clicking away on what you thought was a good thing :boxing: Even posting here has a risk factor for those who wish to remain anonymous no matter how you go about it, though the risk here is as small as practicality will allow :thumbsup: Nothing you do online is absolutely safe, secure, or private period. Those who take the time to check things and are careful are very unlikely to have problems :) Those who don't will likely suffer the consequences of their presumed intelligent decisions :(

Don't just think, be certain :thumbsup:

Bettypooh