LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Shoes And Diapers

DailyDi

Went out to get a few more fish for the new tank and when I got home there were two unexpected packaged on my porch:

A case of Bambino diapers, arrived a day early... good timing too as I am low on diapers.

A pair of Nike from Zappos

Okay, but props to Zappos and UPS on this one. Ordered two pairs last night around 9pm - one for me, one for mom - took the free standard shipping (4-5 days) and they got here today! Pulled up the tracking number and found within 3 hours they had packed and shipped them - submitting them directly to the UPS facility, and four hour later they had traveled from Kentucky in time to make this morning delivery truck! After my recent experience with Fedex I am VERY impressed!

... and me loves the shoes!

post-1-0-62717200-1295484415_thumb.jpg

Went out to get a few more fish for the new tank and when I got home there were two unexpected packaged on my porch:

A case of Bambino diapers, arrived a day early... good timing too as I am low on diapers.

Okay, but props to Zappos and UPS on this one. Ordered two pairs last night around 9pm - one for me, one for mom - took the free standard shipping (4-5 days) and they got here today! Pulled up the tracking number and found within 3 hours they had packed and shipped them - submitting them directly to the UPS facility, and four hour later they had traveled from Kentucky in time to make this morning delivery truck! After my recent experience with Fedex I am VERY impressed!

Nice shoes :D

Wow, thats cool Dailydi, that the things got Shipped & then Arrived so quickly. Enjoy the Shoes, & of course the Diapers,

Rockies Fan. Go Rockies in 2011!:D

It's funny, the most comfortable pair of shoes I ever bought were a pair of nikes. But the most durable shoes I ever bought are the 20 dollar cheapos ya never heard of before lol.

Nike shoes are sooooo comfortable but so cheap. I never understood how you can pay 60-80 bucks for name brand shoes and they start falling apart in less than 6 months. Whenever I buy those cheapos though, they last forever almost.

I am totally convinced when it comes to name brand shoes, the only thing you are paying for is the name, definately not quality. Yet I continue to buy a pair every now and then ROFL.. so comfy. Nikes ussually have the kind of arch support I'm looking for. Just wish they weren't so cheap.

Again though, nice shoes :D

~lilme

Don't you step on my blue suede shoes!!

Now I know where my DD donation funds go!!!!!;):P

Hehe, not this time :)

Diapers are free as part of my deal with Bambino, shoe money came out of proceeds of selling my iphone ($559)

I like the shoes. Did you look on eBay?

I currently am using Adizero XT shoes.... I love them, I only wish that Zappos had the color combo I want, so I could get another pair.

Literally the best shoes I've ever owned. Had them for a year, and they still look brand new... Which is pretty impressive for a pair of trail runners.

It's funny, the most comfortable pair of shoes I ever bought were a pair of nikes. But the most durable shoes I ever bought are the 20 dollar cheapos ya never heard of before lol.

Nike shoes are sooooo comfortable but so cheap. I never understood how you can pay 60-80 bucks for name brand shoes and they start falling apart in less than 6 months. Whenever I buy those cheapos though, they last forever almost.

I am totally convinced when it comes to name brand shoes, the only thing you are paying for is the name, definately not quality. Yet I continue to buy a pair every now and then ROFL.. so comfy. Nikes ussually have the kind of arch support I'm looking for. Just wish they weren't so cheap.

Again though, nice shoes :D

~lilme

Lilme, I totally agree with you. With the Big Brands like Nike, Adidas, what you pay for is the Name, & logo & appearance of the Shoe, rather than support, cushioning & how long it last. If you are looking for a Brand of Shoe that has Arch Support, Have you heard of or Tried the Brand Asics? In my opinion they have Fantastic Arch Support, & they Last & are worth their cost as Well. They Cost $100.00, & the Series that I would recommend & that I wear myself is the GT-2150's soon to be updated with this years Model Asics GT-2160.

Rockies Fan. Go Rockies in 2011!:D

Almost all my shoes are velcro because I haven't learned to tie them yet. Usually I wear Brooks Addiction Walkers but if it's really cold I've got some LL Bean Velcro thinsulate boots. I gave up Zappos. Shoebuy.com is regularly cheaper.