LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Can Someone Help Me Please?

I have a beautiful relatonship whit a beautiful girl, we are really in love that when I can't see her she miss me a lot... One day we talk about our defects and I say to her that I'm scared to fly whit plane, I'm scared about medical things, I can't eat some things... I was worried and I asked to her to excuse me about this thing, she said "Don't worry ^_^ I love you sweety". My question is : what should I do? I know that in the future I may have some problem whit this 3 things, may I should change? Or may I stay like this? I know that she said that thing but I think that this things may do bad things to our relationship... Please answer me

ABMIKE83ITA

i have absolutely no idea what your post is about... so like everyone else in the world you have certain things you like and dislike... you told the girl you are with about these things and she obviously did not care... so where exaclty is the issue?

i have absolutely no idea what your post is about... so like everyone else in the world you have certain things you like and dislike... you told the girl you are with about these things and she obviously did not care... so where exaclty is the issue?

ditto

One day we talk about our defects and I say to her that I'm scared to fly whit plane, I'm scared about medical things, I can't eat some things... I was worried and I asked to her to excuse me about this thing, she said "Don't worry ^_^ I love you sweety" I know that in the future I may have some problem whit this 3 things, may I should change? Or may I stay like this? I know that she said that thing but I think that this things may do bad things to our relationship... Please answer me

ABMIKE83ITA

You said you & her talked about things that bothered you both. Wondering if you need to change your fears & habits. You didnot say if she knows about your diapers. You did say she said I love you & I didnot see you said it back. In any relationship there is some things that change & some things that you cannot change. But if you LOVE one another you work around those.

I'm worried about that may she said like this beacuse she is hiding that this thing annoing her :/ and I think that this thing may change our relationship

dude you don't like certain foods welcome to being just like the rest of hte entire world.. .no one likes every food on the planet...

you are scared to fly... welcome to like millions of other people's same fear...

you don't like 'medical things'.... again welcome to millions of other peoples dislike...

i'm not sure how any of these things are an issue or a relationship blocker?

i mean heck my best friend is a super picky eater, has never flown, and probably never will, and hates going to the doctor even for a checkup.. and she's happily married.... it sounds like you are trying to make a mountain out of a molehole..... just calm down.... EVERYONE is afraid of something, doesn't like something, prefers not to do something... i'm sure your girlfriend has her own likes and dislikes regarding food, i bet she has fears, and i'm guessing she doesn't love the doctors either....

I have a beautiful relatonship whit a beautiful girl, we are really in love that when I can't see her she miss me a lot... One day we talk about our defects and I say to her that I'm scared to fly whit plane, I'm scared about medical things, I can't eat some things... I was worried and I asked to her to excuse me about this thing, she said "Don't worry ^_^ I love you sweety". My question is : what should I do? I know that in the future I may have some problem whit this 3 things, may I should change? Or may I stay like this? I know that she said that thing but I think that this things may do bad things to our relationship... Please answer me

ABMIKE83ITA

There's only two words for a girl like this from you: "Thank you" (and you can say that with things besides words, too).

If you want to keep it that way, make sure she understands that these things you have trouble with are largely your problem, your responsibility.. that you will take care of them largely yourself...or get help with them if she asks you to. It's not that you can't ask her for help (and in fact you should, there's times when a Dr is a life or death matter), just that it's primarily your responsibility, and not her fault.

As a quick example, when you get really upset, apologize...

Don't worry about the food thing. If you can't eat stuff, just make sure she knows what all it is that you can't eat. Is it stuff due to food alergies? Social/religious convention? Or just plain old fashion "I find [name of food] gross"? Or some combination of them? For example: I can't stand most conventional condiments (relish, ketchup, mustard, mayo, salad dressings, etc). They just plain taste nasty to me, so I make it clear that people shouldn't expect me to eat them...

As to the fears: If you're afraid to fly, you can do 2 things: 1: Don't fly, or 2: Seek professional help with managing or eliminating this fear. People can overcome phobias with the proper help.

The medical thing is a more tricky situation. You have to be more specific as to what you're afraid of. It could just be a phobia, or something like OCD or being a hypochondriac. Or it could just be a squeamish nature around stuff like RL blood and gore. Depending on just what it is, it could be manageable to different degrees, or it could just be part of who you are...

I am also a picky eater. I don't like most vegetables but I get my vitamins from juice. I like alot of fruits but there are some I won't eat. I use to be terrified of flying but I flew out to see my sisters in Los Angles for the first time when I was 13. When I got off the plane to meet my sisters, one of them asked if I was ok because my face was as white as a ghost.:o Medical issues don't really bother me because I had cancer when I was little and I figure there's not much worse then that.

Man, if you've got a girl I'd do anything to hang on to her! I have yet to find a girl that will put up with all my defaults but I will never stop looking! Relationships are about compromises (or so I've heard) so, if she is willing to put up with your faults and vice-versa then that's awesome. She may be the one for you! I'm not sure if that helps but I just thought I'd share.