LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Adisc.Org Moderator Jbo=Nazi! No Freedom Of Speech

Guest diaperboykcmo

Guest diaperboykcmo

I might be late, but I stumbled on this site yesterday. I like it, it was pretty interesting, someone sent me a message. They wanted me to write a intro, to get to know me better. I told my story, and they told me it wasen't true lol. Then they banned me, saying I lied about my age. Both accusations are false. In the ab community, I seem to run across more. Judgemental, close minded, mean spirited people. Seems we all have this one thing in common, that we would be nicer to each other. I like the site, but that moderator totally lied about me! Then they banned me unjustly!

Just shared my experiences, wonder if anyone else had problems with this site!

• Like 1

Hi, and welcome on behalf of DD, I don't know if you were at adisc when I was there, they are way too many back stabbers and kids that think they own that place.

I was there long before most of them on the old site.

I left and I will never go back there again, they are plenty of sites that you can join that are real, adisc is run by closed mined idiots.

If your not 13 or think like a 13 year old they don't want you there.

Nice to meet you if I never met you before....bee

• Like 1

I agree.... I was banned because I "Lied about my age"... Apparently they found my email address somewhere else and banned me because of that.

• Like 1

Hi, and welcome on behalf of DD, I don't know if you were at adisc when I was there, they are way too many back stabbers and kids that think they own that place.

I was there long before most of them on the old site.

I left and I will never go back there again, they are plenty of sites that you can join that are real, adisc is run by closed mined idiots.

If your not 13 or think like a 13 year old they don't want you there.

Nice to meet you if I never met you before....bee

Agreed.

• Like 1

For the record, I don't have a problem with them banning people over lying about their age/sex/etc. A website that enforces some level of honesty among its members is a rarity these days, and as ADISC is designed with kids in mind I'm sure they would rather know if you are 14 or 40. If you lie about your age/sex/gender, shame on you.

Honestly though, I have always related ADISC to the "kiddie pool." Once you learn how to swim, it's time to go elsewhere.

• Like 4

Thing is, I didn't lie. They emailed me saying I lied, and banned me.

I don't know where they got their info from, if at all, but they banned me for something I didn't lie about. I think the mods there just like to ban people who have even the slightest hint of free diaper thought. So I like to be wet a lot, and so what if I like to be messy sometimes? But the mods don't like discussing wetting or heaven forbid messing. Or masterbating. Which everyone does, no matter your age.

I might be late, but I stumbled on this site yesterday. I like it, it was pretty interesting, someone sent me a message. They wanted me to write a intro, to get to know me better. I told my story, and they told me it wasen't true lol. Then they banned me, saying I lied about my age. Both accusations are false. In the ab community, I seem to run across more. Judgemental, close minded, mean spirited people. Seems we all have this one thing in common, that we would be nicer to each other. I like the site, but that moderator totally lied about me! Then they banned me unjustly!

Just shared my experiences, wonder if anyone else had problems with this site!

from the way I've seen you act and behave over at WetSet, I wouldn't be surprised if you aren't telling the whole story this time.... you've got some issues, and you know it, and you have a tendency to fly off at the handle...

All that being said, ADISC is very much a site that I don't/won't associate with due to the age group of people that are there.

And finally, ADISC (as well as DailyDiapers) is a private site, you have no "Freedom of Speech" there. Much like its been explained to you on Wetset.

• Like 2

not sure why you would want to risk going to a website with underage kids there, specially when this is very closely tied to the sexual fetish community... seems like you are jsut asking for trouble....

besides.. all that teenage angst in one place? i'm suprised that section of the web hasn't burned down!

• Like 2
Guest diaperboykcmo

from the way I've seen you act and behave over at WetSet, I wouldn't be surprised if you aren't telling the whole story this time.... you've got some issues, and you know it, and you have a tendency to fly off at the handle...

All that being said, ADISC is very much a site that I don't/won't associate with due to the age group of people that are there.

And finally, ADISC (as well as DailyDiapers) is a private site, you have no "Freedom of Speech" there. Much like its been explained to you on Wetset.

BBB, You feel like a BIG Man, cause you attacked me lol. We all have issues pal!

BBB, You feel like a BIG Man, cause you attacked me lol. We all have issues pal!

that wasn't an attack, it was a statement, and a true one. I said nothing of my opinion about you, I said that I've seen your behavior on other forums.

• Like 1

In my opinion, ADISC is an extremely well moderated and maintained site. I admit, that maybe in some instances they are strict, however I think this results in a great forum, where generally everyone is who they say they are.

Thing is, I didn't lie. They emailed me saying I lied, and banned me.

I don't know where they got their info from, if at all, but they banned me for something I didn't lie about. I think the mods there just like to ban people who have even the slightest hint of free diaper thought. So I like to be wet a lot, and so what if I like to be messy sometimes? But the mods don't like discussing wetting or heaven forbid messing. Or masterbating. Which everyone does, no matter your age.

You may not have lied, however it should be a simple matter for you to contact one of the mods and verify your age, via webcam or some other means. I know this is what a lot of people do. While you may be completely innocent, we must all surely agree that there are a lot of people within this community, who like to pretend to be, and pose as someone a lot younger than they are. ADISC would just rather err on the side of safety.

Topics such as masturbation, and definitely wetting are not banned on ADISC. They are however restricted to tasteful discussion. The forum is not a sexual one. here are many forums out here on the internet, and if you are looking for something more sexual in nature, simply join one of those.

All I can say really, is I visit a lot of forums, but the reason I keep returning to ADISC and staying involved, is because it is a great community, protected and maintained by excellent rules and moderators.

• Like 3

....besides.. all that teenage angst in one place? i'm surprised that section of the web hasn't burned down!

:Crylol::roflmao::lol:

If you think ABDL websites have petty hateful moderators, you should be glad you're not looking for TG or CD websites :o Some of these are chock-full of hateful people whose life seems to be one of waiting to find someone to jump on for any reason :bash: That's why I came here and stayed here: our people are the best :wub:

Bettypooh

• Like 1

ADISC is okay. I stop in once in a while making my way past things I don't care about and occasionally comment on things I do. They've got some insightful things to say sometimes and it's not totally populated by 13yo people. As for angst, it's here too. People is people.

• Like 1

Ugh I had no idea ADISC was this bad. I have figured if you lied about your age elsewhere and said your true age on ADISC and the mods found you on another site saying your false age, they will will assume you are lying about your age on their forum. How would they know you aren't lying about your age on ADISC?

Also putting in a false birth date is lying about your age. For ex. if you put in 1987 and say you are almost 20, they ban you. The birth date may be false but they are going to assume you are lying about your age when you say in your post how old you are.

They have very low intolerance for lying and I believe they spy on everyone there on other sites. They do a search on your name and email address to check you out or how else would they know someone is lying about their age or is a member of a pedophile site, etc?

ADISC is no place for paranoid people because they ban anyone who lies all because they are too paranoid to give out their real age or birthday. To be active on the forum, you have to be honest everywhere, not just on ADISC because they spy on you when you join.

I don't go to the forum very much because I don't like lot of the people there. Nothing but bullies and I think going out yelling BS on every post is bullying because how do you know they are lying? Just because you have never seen it before or it's never happened to you doesn't make it not true. By their logic, anyone who says they have been raped is lying, anyone who has been in a severe storm such as a tornado is lying or anyone who has been abused by their parents is lying just because I never knew anyone this has happened to nor has it ever happened to me. I see this same sort of behavior here too and that is the main reason why I am not here much.

Also I know of another forum that is totally un AB/DL related but they were also ban happy too and banning lot of people for no reason. Even I then experienced some mod abuse there by one moderator. She got pissed at me over me telling her I didn't know a user was banned when she reminded me of the rules about talking about banned members. Then she got nasty with me and decided to ban me after I bitched about her on another forum and she also spies there which has been obvious. I was banned right after I bitched about her and her unfair warning she sent me. There is nothing in the rules about correcting the mods nor telling your side of the story. But there have been new mods now and hopefully the place is better.

Guest diaperboykcmo

that wasn't an attack, it was a statement, and a true one. I said nothing of my opinion about you, I said that I've seen your behavior on other forums.

I wouldn't be surprised if you aren't telling the whole story this time.... you've got some issues, and you know it, and you have a tendency to fly off at the handle...

Everything you said is your opinion. You must not understand the definition between opinion and fact. Maybe you should invest in a dictionary!

Whatever your problems maybe with me, why don't you just leave it to yourself. I'm sure people don't care what your thoughts are of me. We're all here for other things, but not to fight with each other.

I wouldn't be surprised if you aren't telling the whole story this time.... you've got some issues, and you know it, and you have a tendency to fly off at the handle...

Everything you said is your opinion. You must not understand the definition between opinion and fact.

So you've never admitted to being bi-polar on this and other forums?

You've never flown off the handle when people have disagreed with you?

You've never distorted what actually happened to better suit your perspective on the situation?

All things that are facts. Sorry. And this isn't fighting or hating. I'm not angry over this. Just pointing out some things I see.

• Like 3