LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Mile High Club Rules?

dogpiss

Not being a member of the "Mile High" club and not knowing the authoritative rules, I have some questions for the peanut gallery. A friend of mine contends he is a member under the following scenario:

He was on a XATL flight from St. John's, NS to London, UK as a young(er) teenage lad. Now during the flight he did what teen-aged lads do and wanked off once claiming that was good enough for 1/2 of the mile high club. A couple of hours later, he was still bored and wanked off again contending this was also good enough for 1/2 of the mile high club. So since two halves make a whole (no pun intended, REALLY!), that means, according to him, he's in the Mile High Club... saying there's nothing in the "rule book" against it. I say my friend is more Captain Pugwash than Dan Dare. What say you all?

Edit: No slight meant to our Canadian friends. Fat Finger Freddy here struck three keys and they came out as "S". St. John's is of course in NF.

Edited by dogpiss

jerking off does not count, no matter how old you are,

getting jerked off however.... i consider that counting... same as a blow job, giving or receiving, or jerking someone else off..

however, things get a bit fuzzy when you are getting yourself off while someone else watches (someone you know and who knows what you are doing and is enjoying it)

but just jerking off doesn't count. no way shape or form, he is just a wannabe.

Still need a judges ruling on just regular two party consensual hetero sex, but in Denver.

As long as the sex happens in an aircraft which is flying, and the altimeter correctly reads at or above 5200 ft AMSL, then it counts :thumbsup:

What I want to see is a new club :huh: Perhaps one where each party has to be in a different aircraft while having sex together :o Now that would really be doing something noteworthy! :roflmao:

Bettypooh

No, it has to be with another party (opposite sex or not as your inclination is). And it's at least 5280' above ground level. You Denverites don't get any credit for screwing around on the ground.

My wife wants to try, and we do have an autopilot, but the plane is REALLY tight and as embarassing as getting caught in diapers are, getting caught with your pants down in a resulting crash would be worse.

My wife (not overy into wearing diapers herself) has found they are the best choice for "in flight relief" that she has tried.

so wait if two people have sex in their seat, like they have a row to themselves on a practically deserted plane... this ISN"T the mile high club? i'd think sex right out in the regular plane is more daring then in the bathroom.. i mean yeah its a tight fit in the bathroom, but its more risky right out in the open...

bathroom, seat, cockpit, luggage hold it is all good. I think spacecraft counts too. I don't know of any documented sex in space cases, maybe they should get their own more exclusive club if it has happened.

In my understanding, membership of the 'Mile High Club' has the prerequisite of the following -

1 - Having consentual intercourse with AN OTHER

2 - Said event taking course in a place on a public / commercial airline where the chances of a member of staff (cabin crew / pilot etc ) could interupt you both....

3 - Performing same deed in a cramped / often not even big enough for one person. For this condition, it could be the UNLOCKED bathroom / cabin locker / cabin seat where passengers both sides are asleep etc.

4- Said aircraft MUST be flying (not in takeoff or landing) above one mile from the earth = transatlantic or trans continental flight. Local flights do not usually cruise at that height.

Solo participants, private aircraft participants, as well as those who have been caught receive an automatic lifetime ban. The challenge is to perform in a situation where one could be caught, humiliated and possibly arrested in as small a confined space as possible while stimulating another yet keeping quiet enough not to be noticed (as well as controlling ones expressions etc)

Bonus points are awarded if an offspring is produced from this one encounter, and it is classed as the Platinum Mile High Club.

so wait if two people have sex in their seat, like they have a row to themselves on a practically deserted plane... this ISN"T the mile high club? i'd think sex right out in the regular plane is more daring then in the bathroom.. i mean yeah its a tight fit in the bathroom, but its more risky right out in the open...

Nope. Out in the open doesn't count. It has to be in the airplane's bathroom. It's not about possibly getting caught, so much as it is apparently about the cramped/potentially disgusting conditions and tradition. At least, according to family members who've done it... I think all the permutations are probly people trying to cheat their way in...

I can't believe there is even a debate about this. It's very simple people.

Consensual sex between at least two persons in an aircraft while in flight.

"Mile High" is just a name. They don't have "3000' High" Clubs or "4 Mile High in the Bathroom" Clubs.

You don't HAVE TO wear diapers to be a member here.