LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

My Boyfriend Likes Diapers And I Don'T

Lynx

I know this is an old thread and those two people don't come here anymore but I don't understand, how do you have sex with diapers? Do you like cut a hole in them so the penis will stick through?

Also why do some people have issues with diapers under clothes?

from what i understand (never done it either, AB/DL isn't really sexual for me) you can either yes, cut a hole in the diaper, pull one of the leg holes aside and enter that way, or simply untape and open the diaper and have sex on top of it. there might be more creative ways to do it but those are the ones i can come up with. and i'm not sure why people have a problem with diapers under their clothes, i would never wear in public in general covered up or otherwise, i'm strictly a nighttime 'privacy of my own home' wearer.

I'm reading this, and I can't help but think of how much easier this all could have been if it had been done a different way.

I know from experience - throwing your loved one into the deep end of this pool shortly after you "come out" to them about it is the absolute worst way to go about it. I know, because that's exactly what I did to my wife, and it took a long time for her to even be remotely okay with it after I basically went on a sexual binge for a good month or two.

These days, I very rarely wear to bed (with sweats on over it) and I wear when she goes out for an extended period of time (we both work from home), and that's it. Sexual play went out the window because I ruined it by forcing it on her too much too soon.

Normal, what I'm saying is, you really, really, really are lucky that this woman has been willing to tolerate your post-confession binge, and issuing ultimatums is a sure path to eventual resentment on her part, followed soon by the destruction of the relationship.

Lynx, I don't know how else to put this, other than you're a f***ing saint.

• 1 month later...

Well thanks for the post I guess.

I'm sorry but something like this isn't going to ruin our relationship. We are both capable of growth and change and we see a future. Any relationship, if truly involving two people who love each other, is capable of compromise. We are completely made for each other with one issue on our hands, an issue of great importance, yes I see that. But I'm not asking him to change. It is not a matter that I will become comfortable with over night but it will take time. I am prepared to work on this for him, because he is amazing. Truly an amazing person.

As helpful as you have been, I hope to prove you wrong. I mean this is in a nice way.

Thats all well and good, but you cannot just vanish this fetish/diaper wearing deal. I respect that you don't like it and it is not "your thing" but even with compromises, this isn't something you can just throw in the trash and forget about. He is trying to be who he is, and indulge in what he enjoys. You simply seem like you think you can just overrule his desires and push him away from it. I'll assure you, thats going to cause more problems. If you can't accept him for who is, no matter how long you have been together, then you shouldn't be together.

I think personally in my opinion many women are freaked out as a woman and think the diapers are their competition like another woman and my ex tried to change me litterally and physically. I was made to see shrinks and pastor counseling and ousted to my community by my ex and so called friends, which were not.

To try and change an AB/DL is like trying to brainwash them into what you want them to be. They may act like they're conforming, but some day, some time in the futre, your peace and tranquility will be shattered when you find that they have been doing it behind your back the whole time like having an affair, it will PISS you off and divide you both until there is no repairing the relationship and you'll go your seperate ways and probably hate each other. I know my ex and I haven't talked since the finalization my divorce.

...just my .02 cents

The last pragragh is so true ! .But i do now have an amicable relationship with my x wife (took 5 years ) im happy with that !
  • 1 year later...

So I've been with my boyfriend nearly a year and he'd joked about having a nappy fetish a couple of times, I sometimes thought there was more to it as it'd come up as 'a joke' a couple of times. Well today he confessed he had a fetish with nappies and that 2 weeks ago he actually bought a packet of nappies ... I'm currently

• 7 years later...