LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Make-A-Wish

Alice-chan

77 members have voted

1. 1. Do you have one, final, ridiculous wish?

• Of course I do!
    • Yeah
    • Havent thought about it
    • Not really?
    • Um no! Final wishes are for stupid wimpy fairies who fear death!
  2. 2. If yes, what does the wish pertain to? Finding the cure for your sickness is not an option. Smart-ass.

• Money. Tons of money!!! Enough to bath in my own room of money like Scrooge McDuck!
    • Meeting a famous person. Like a George Lucas...or an actor...or an artist....
    • Meeting a dead famous person. Like Michael Jackson....or Lesile Neilson
    • Having a night with a dead family member...*sniffle* I miss you gramma...
    • Meeting the perfect boy/girlfriend. Technically, you'll be dead soon soooo.....
    • Charitable stuff....like world peace or ending world hunger.
    • Getting a studio to release a certain movie or video game thats of your design and watching it come to life.
    • Something utterly fantastical like growing wings or getting in a fight with Chuck Norris and winning.
    • (Since this is DD after all) A lifetime supply of diapers and supplies and a nursery to match along with any other babyish desire you have.
    • Something thats not here.
    • N/A

I know this is odd but I was thinking about this on my way home last night. "If I was dying tomorrow and the Make-A-wish foundation gave me the chance to have one final wish, no matter the cost, what would I wish for?" It took me the whole hour-long ride home to decide what my final wish would be. I ended up deciding that for mine, I'd want to meet director Hayao Miyazaki along with his friend and producer Toshio Suzuki, have a nice chat about anime and Studio Ghibli's movies, and have Miyazaki-sama give me an actual cel from Nausicaa with Miyazaki's and Suzuki' signatures on it...and maybe a couple tickets to the Ghibli museum. But this morning I got the idea that this would back a good poll for DD. So whats your final wish DD? I'm interested to hear.

*edited to add content*

I haven't thought about it yet. Standby.... [This is me thinking aloud. It's an excellent opportunity to look at what I'm really thankful for and what I feel needs to be righted in the world.]

And the second question needs a "not applicable." The poll won't accept answering just the first question.

[Well, it would be nice to finish things that I started. As a flight instructor, I have some students that need to complete their training, but being realistic, I know that Make-a-wish won't be able to get that done in a day. Not so with the shed that I was building for my dad. It's was mostly complete before I moved four states away. That can be finished in a day with the materials and girlpower.

I'm not going to be greedy by asking for money for myself; I won't be able to use it. Same goes for meeting people. Dead or alive. I'll eventually be able to in Heaven (if you believe that sort of thing).

I've come to terms with God and my life. At this point in my life, I'm ready if it happens. So if I have that advance knowledge of death, I would really wish for something that would give back to my parents.

There are some things that I'd like to take back: some things that I've done that I shouldn't, but actually taking them back will have repercussions that have already been explored in "Back to the Future." It might also ruin the lives of others that may benefit from my wrongdoing.

Hmmm...Guess I'll have to think about this more.]

I havent really thought about it much (I am still young after all), but I my biggest desire is to meet and spend time with George Lucas and him to make me one of his best friends! (I am a die-heart Star Wars fan and this would be a gream come true). other than that nothing much really, just a lifetime supply of all pampers and huggies products (diapers especially) and a GF who would wear them and pee in them whenever I told her to :) aahhhh the wishing :D

I havent really thought about it much (I am still young after all), but I my biggest desire is to meet and spend time with George Lucas and him to make me one of his best friends! (I am a die-heart Star Wars fan and this would be a gream come true). other than that nothing much really, just a lifetime supply of all pampers and huggies products (diapers especially) and a GF who would wear them and pee in them whenever I told her to :) aahhhh the wishing :D

Ditto on tnat one, i thought i already replied to this post. It appears i voted though. If i was dying i wouldnt want love becaise then my partner would be alone. Money or material objects wouldnt matter either. I'd love to meet George Lucas, i'm surrounded by star wars stuff. I even just bought an Anakin/Vader bust off ebay for nice deal. I'd also like chance to hang out with Bon Jovi and just chill and talk about things. These 2 ppl are top of my list.

Yes I do have a wish. That wish is that I could be a Major League Baseball Player for a Day, & just to experience being adored by so many people, & being a celebrity of sorts.

Rockies Fan. Go Rockies in 2011!:D

Theoretically possible in the future: The cloning and re-population of Thylacines, and the restoration of Wolf numbers to what they were before the Europeans went all "kill all wolves".

Maybe a bit more out there: The return of the USA to Native American ownership and control.

• 3 weeks later...

Yes I do have a wish. That wish is that I could be a Major League Baseball Player for a Day, & just to experience being adored by so many people, & being a celebrity of sorts.

Rockies Fan. Go Rockies in 2011!:D

and you would want to play for the yankees right? :P hehehe

and you would want to play for the yankees right? :P hehehe

Rofl! Sarah! My Answer to that: "Not only No, But Hell NO!" It would be for the Rockies of Course!:thumbsup::D

Besides that I can't stand the Yankees or the Red Sux (No that's not a misspelling)

Rockies Fan Forever! Go Rockies in 2011!:D

• 2 weeks later...

yeah im greedy, i said money baby! because if i had the cash, i could at least start my life over. Pay off all debts, get things on the right track for a change. Thats all i am really concerned about, not having uber expensive cars (cept a hearse) or a giant house, just be able to start life anew with a clean slate.

• 1 month later...

I'm usually not a greedy person, but I had to answer money. Sure, money doesn't buy happiness, but it buys TIME. Time without having to waste it on things you don't want to do, things that someone else would happily accept your money to do instead. I could move my family out of our one-bedroom apartment and get my son every Thomas & Friends movie ever, along with his own ride-on train set. I could build my lady a castle and really make her feel like a princess. I wouldn't have to waste a single minute on work I don't enjoy. Pay off debts and set up investments that should be self-sufficient.

I would get my mom a house, she's struggled for so long. I'd buy the family ranch and set it up so it will always be there for our family to visit, and it be well maintained. I'd take my lady to visit her sisters in PA, camp at Pennsic for a couple weeks, and head over to Florida for a long stay at Disney World, since she's always wanted to go.

Of course, I'd probably fulfill a few dreams of my own...a jumbo set of implants for wifey + installation, and at least one nurse to take very good care of her during recuperation. Artists to help me finish my dream adventure game. A couple nice, durable cars that are fun to drive. Nothing over-the-top, but something a few steps up from the clunkers we have now.

I would give ten grand to everyone who ever loaned me money when I needed it, or really gave me a hand when things were hard.

That's all I can think of for now.

• 6 months later...
  • 1 year later...