LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Rest In Peace Leslie Nielsen

these people need to go to a hospital they are sick !..... GIRL .....What is it captain ...Captain ...It is a big building with dr's and nurses they help you get better lol or something like that ??? don;t quote me on it :thumbsup: RIP leslie

Does anyone here remember Police Squad? this was way before the Naked Gun movies, it was where Lt Frank Drebbin got his start, some of the actors were OJ Simpson and George Kennedy

It was a short lived TV show, myself and my friends loved that series.

Leslie Nielson was one of my favorite actors as well... I'll never forget Airplane, Naked Gun, and I even remember when he was a guest star on M.A.S.H. Truly one of the best comedic actors of this generation. He will be missed by millions

Yes, he will be sorely missed! A couple of days ago I watched this norwegian show where three guys travel around and interviews famous actors of the 80s and 90s, and in the episode I watched they had a chat with Mr. Nielsen. As it turned out, this was to be his last interview. He died the next day. Sad stuff, comedians of that caliber is rare. R.I.P.

• 3 weeks later...