LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

I Have The Most Awesome Friend In The Entire World

I have the most awesome friend ever i mean this girl is soooooo cool and after everything i have ever told her yes diapers included and my sexuality she is still my friend i told my friend one night after i had gotten high (i dont usualy do that i've done it 2x in a 2year period) and my friend she watched out for me you can say she's motherly (not in our type of way tho) and i kinda just texted it to her that i was into the fetish and she's like okay no big deal i wont do it with you but no big deal i was like cool later i was with my ex who broke up with me becauase he couldn't handle my fetish and he wanted to talk to me and make things right not to get back but to make things right i was there and i started texting my best friend and i said something about how she knew almost everything about me heres one thing about her is she's homophobic and im bi-curious so i didnt really want to say that but she's like i thought i knew everything about you your scaring me i said that i wanted to tell her but afraid that she wouldn't want to be my friend anymore and she said i dont think i could ever not be your friend and i said well i think i like girls too not that im into her that way but i think i like girls she's like i kinda already figured but no big deal i still like you as my friend and we are best friends forever i love her and i dont know what i would do without her

sorry for bad punctuation

• Like 1

Rewrite courtesy of square duck and a college education! :P

I have the most awesome friend ever!!

I mean this girl is soooooo cool, even after everything I have ever told her, including my diapers and my sexuality, and she is still my friend.

I told her all this one night after I had gotten high, which is not something I usually do, (I've done it twice in the last 2 years ) and my friend looked out for me. You can say she's motherly but not in our type of way. I kinda just texted it to her that I was into the fetish and she said "okay no big deal, I wont do it with you, but no big deal" and I was like.....cool!!

A while later I was with my ex, who broke up with me because he couldn't handle my fetish. He wanted to talk to me and make things right, not to get back together, but just to make things right, I guess he was feeling guilty somehow. So we there chilling, and I started texting my best friend, and I said something to my ex about how she knew almost everything about me. One small thing about her though is she's homophobic, and I'm bi-curious. I didn't really want to mention that, but she replied;

"I thought I knew everything about you, your scaring me!!!!" I said back that I wanted to tell her, but was afraid that she wouldn't want to be my friend anymore. Her reply was;

"I don't think I could ever not be your friend" which made me feel really great, so I texted back,

"well I think I like girls too," (not that I'm into her 'that' way) and she typed;

"I kinda already figured that out, but no big deal. I still like you as my friend, and we are best friends forever."

Now how AWESOME IS THAT???

I ABSOLUTELY love her, and I don't know what I would do without her. :)

Hope I kept the context right and the story line....

• Like 2

You don't need to go back to school you just need to sharpen your writing skills. :girlbaby::girl_baby:

Writing communications skills are an essential tool to succeed in life. No matter what you do for a living these days you usually have to write about it in some sort of manner or another.

Check out the paperback version of "The Elements of Style:" by Strunk and White :thumbsup:

http://www.amazon.com/Elements-Style-4th-William-Strunk/dp/0205313426/ref=sr_1_4?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1290703070&sr=1-4

It is affordable and will help you write like a pro. This book has helped me with my job and I credit it towards my advancement in the business world.

Stay Pampered

SoCalAB

http://socalab.250x.com

im horrible at puntuation, horrible I need to go back to the 7th grade and redo it. Ill try and sum it up and repost it soonish. i am on midnights so technically im supposed to be sleeping.

• Like 1

With all respect to my friend SoCalAB, The Elements of Style was first written my Strunk about 1920 and eventually was edited and slightly up-dated by E B White a few times. White was a writer and editor (along with his wife Katharine White) on The Newyorker for many years. EB White also wrote several beloved childrens books.

However, even when Strunk started TEoS, there were many other style books. Strunk & White is about USA usage, which would not be appropriate for UK usage. Over the past 90 years there have been many changes in attitude about usage.

By all means consider The Elements of Style as a starting point. At the same time please remember that it is but one of many opinions. In copy editing hardly ever are there firm and fast rules appropriate for all written communication.

Except for starting each sentence with a capital or upper-case letter, use of caps depends on which style book you are using. Personally I use caps in direct address, such as "Go stand in that corner, Young Lady!" yet I would hardly assume an author who wrote "Go stand in the corner, young lady" wrong, just using a different style.

Remember the opinion of George Bernard Shaw, a contemporary of Strunk who remained a important author well into White's career: "The American and the British people are divided by a common language.

Generally speaking polite people do not offer correction of usage without permission, even when older than the author. Exceptions would be teachers and editors, but they need to be absolutely certain they are themselves following an accepted style book.

You don't need to go back to school you just need to sharpen your writing skills. :girlbaby::girl_baby:

Writing communications skills are an essential tool to succeed in life. No matter what you do for a living these days you usually have to write about it in some sort of manner or another.

Check out the paperback version of "The Elements of Style:" by Strunk and White :thumbsup:

http://www.amazon.co...90703070&sr=1-4

It is affordable and will help you write like a pro. This book has helped me with my job and I credit it towards my advancement in the business world.

Stay Pampered

SoCalAB

http://socalab.250x.com

instead of worrying about punctuation, just break up your paragraph....

just hit enter enter twice in between thoughts and there is space.

sorta like my post is, you can have a few lines together, then just hit enter enter to go down a few lines and write some more, with the text broken up, its easier to read, whether the puntuation is correct or not..

Omg..this is what annoys me at times about so manyof these sites. yes the punctuation was bad but who cares.

A person is telling their story and admitted they are not good at writing but instead of commenting on how awesome it is that they have such a good friend, almost everyone just seems focused on the fact that they did not punctuate their story.

Yes I agree it would have been easier to read, had it been punctuated . However, I was still able to understand it.

Everyone just needs to start accepting the fact that we are all different and that we should be accepted as we are.

I for one think it is great Pampers08 that your friend is so accepting.

OK, for those who just don't get it.....let me explain.

We are human beings....and as such..we have this thing called "Language". Now "language is used to "COMMUNICATE" ideas and thoughts and tell stories and such. Now, with out language, there is NO COMMUNICATION! writing is a form of communication, and it is how we communicate thoughts and ideas, such as my post here....communicating the idea and concept of effective use of language, and the illistration of a lack of such, as in the OP.

Now, I know I'm not the greatest writer in the world, but I do try to get my ideas and thoughts across in as concise and clear manner as I can given my education and background. I do this with structure, punctuation and grammar, using spell check and proof reading to make sure my thoughts are reflected in the words I choose.

With out any effort to use the tools of writing, the writer is not doing their job to try and communicate their thoughts, and the reader is left hanging, wondering what it is that they just read, or tried to read. With out structure and using the tools of writing, there is no communication....period. For those who don't care or think it's no big deal, actually, it is....this flows over into normal life as well. How is a person who cannot communicate clearly supposed to survive in the world? How can they even do their job effectively, if they cannot communicate?? what if they are in a position where they have to train someone else, and they can't do it because of poor communication

skills.

I have a 2nd cousin who has this problem (and yes it IS a problem, not a condition). Talking to her is a chore, and trying to follow her thinking is a challenge because she is just all over the place and cannot link thoughts and build sentences in a fashion where she can be understood.....and that is sad.

It's a comment on our failing school system, and lack of enforcing the basics. For someone who cannot write clearly, its a liability to everyone else who has to 'try' and read and understand the message and receive the attempted communication.

Ok, I got smacked by Angela for re-writing the post....maybe it was rude, and for that I apologize, but I did it to make a point. If you are going to post something for others to read and understand, do it right! Don't make the rest of us struggle through poor grammer and lack of structure and run on sentences to try and decipher what we 'think' is your attempt at communication. If you have something like this to share, and it is important to you, then take the time to sort your thoughts and assemble the story so everyone can understand what you are trying to say.

Hemmingway, Shakespeare, Poe and other great writers didn't get to where they are by writing run on sentences and using sloppy language. Words are tools and they have meaning, and good writers use those tools effectively. Writing is a skill they use to tell their stories and communicate. They literally paint pictures with words!! Words and sentences that inspire your mind to imagine the scene and whats going on....thats why great writers are GREAT!

I don't expect everyone here to write great stories and make elaborate posts, and I know this isn't a website dedicated to writing stories and poems and such, but this is still a message board, and we do leave messages and stories here for others to read.

If your message is poorly written to the point that no one can read it, then you have wasted your time and others, and failed to pass along your thoughts and failed to communicate effectively. So whats the point in leaving a message or post that no one can read or understand? It's also an insult to the reader to leave something poorly written, because it tells them that you don't care enough about either your message or them as readers to do the work of editing, proof reading, adding and using punctuation and structure to get your ideas across. So you have essentially wasted your time and the readers time and left people frustrated, for nothing.

Clear writing and good communication skills are essential for success in the world, not just on some fetish message board. If you can't communicate here, how is one to communicate in the rest of your life...or your Job?? and what kind of example are you providing to others, especially younger (impressionable)people?

A successful society requires clear and concise communication....and I see the lack of this as something that is destroying our culture. As I said, I struggle to communicate with my cousin....and she is 25, a grown woman, who still speaks like an 11 year old, much like the OP of this thread.

I'm not trying to be mean, but I hope I answered oznappys comment as to "who cares". Readers care! They are your target audience, and if you don't care about your audience, then whats the point of posting anything? Why post something that is so illegible and unreadable that no one gets what you are talking about? If this goes on long enough, people will just skip your posts and go read something else, and again, you have failed in communication your ideas and thoughts, and wasted your time.

Proper use of language (written and spoken) is essential in communication. The better the use of language, the better and clearer the communication of thoughts and ideas and concerns. So essentially, anything less than clear communication is unacceptable and waste of time for both the writer and the reader.

I hope this helps.

• Like 1

There are a few trains of thought on this -

1- Poor or non existent sentence structure, punctuation etc and the post is difficult to understand.

2- Pointing out the error(s) can be perceived as insulting and hurtful.

3- If someone takes the time to write, it is good manners to attempt to read same, despite the punctuation.

The way I chose to handle something like this is to discretely inform the person of the error(s) and offer to help to fix same.

Rather than allow this to morph into a punctuation thread....

Pampers08,

Congratulations on finding someone so accepting of yourself. I wish you all the best in your choices. As you have obviously realized, a friend will bail you out of jail, but a true friend will be sitting beside you in jail saying 'oops, we messed up...'. True friends are rare, keep this one.

• Like 1

Square Duck and SoCalAB,

I did not "smack" anyone.

The Elements of Style has sold well for over 90 years, especially when revised by E B White. As I stated in my reply about that I point out there are many style books, as there are many ways to write the English language. It is ironic that it is E B White who did edit Shrunk's work. This is because his wife Katharine White was the editor for nearly all the books written by their good friend sometimes called E E Cummings, but who disliked cap letters and most punctuation. He preferred to be called "ee cummings"

Square Duck did us all a solid by posting a translation of the OP. As always Square was polite while doing so.

Now perhaps we can get back to our Thanksgiving celebrating!

im horrible at puntuation, horrible I need to go back to the 7th grade and redo it. Ill try and sum it up and repost it soonish. i am on midnights so technically im supposed to be sleeping.

Periods are hard.

Although the original post lacked punctuation, it was fairly easy to read. It followed a logical thought process, had correct spelling and seemed grammatically correct. Those qualities are essential and rank higher than punctuation skills. Do periods and capitalization matter? Yes, if you don't want to always apologize for not punctuating.

Square Duck and SoCalAB,

I did not "smack" anyone.

The Elements of Style has sold well for over 90 years, especially when revised by E B White. As I stated in my reply about that I point out there are many style books, as there are many ways to write the English language. It is ironic that it is E B White who did edit Shrunk's work. This is because his wife Katharine White was the editor for nearly all the books written by their good friend sometimes called E E Cummings, but who disliked cap letters and most punctuation. He preferred to be called "ee cummings"

Square Duck did us all a solid by posting a translation of the OP. As always Square was polite while doing so.

Now perhaps we can get back to our Thanksgiving celebrating!

"Generally speaking polite people do not offer correction of usage without permission, even when older than the author. Exceptions would be teachers and editors, but they need to be absolutely certain they are themselves following an accepted style book."

Ok, I guess I took the above sentence wrong, as I thought you were saying that I was rude for re-writing the story with out asking IE offering correction of the post etc. Thats just me being over sensitive I guess...It happens sometimes. It's also a a point in what I had to say.....communication. I mis understood your post, and took it personally....maybe because I felt guilty for the re-write and also because I respect your opinion and your education level and intellect and perspective (no I'm not brown nosing either :P )

You're a good person whom many people look up to and admire, so heaven forbid should someone go so far as to piss you off :o

Anyways, just 2 more things.

1) I forgot to add congrats to pampers for having such a friend who accepts you for who and what you are, regardless. such people are a treasure to be held close and kept forever :thumbsup:

2)I hope everyone had a delightful; and filling Thanksgiving Holiday :D I'm stuffed to the gills and will probably hit the sack early :blush:

omg...i can't believe that i write a few sentences and yes i made it not so easy to read,but you all are focused on my punctuation and grammer.

thanks to all those that stood up for me and the congrats on my relationship with my friend.

pampers08

YAY!!!! Congratz to all for stealing the thread!!! Didn't think this was going to end that way.

Now OP: Good story, great friend, and douche ex who can't handle diapers. I like it, its got a protagonist and an antagonist. Can I buy the movie rights and make a sitcom about it? I'm thinking something in the vain of Three's Company.

Seriously, good friends are hard to come by. So keep her close and tell her often how awesome she it.

With all respect to my friend SoCalAB, The Elements of Style was first written my Strunk about 1920 and eventually was edited and slightly up-dated by E B White a few times. White was a writer and editor (along with his wife Katharine White) on The Newyorker for many years. EB White also wrote several beloved childrens books.

However, even when Strunk started TEoS, there were many other style books. Strunk & White is about USA usage, which would not be appropriate for UK usage. Over the past 90 years there have been many changes in attitude about usage.

By all means consider The Elements of Style as a starting point. At the same time please remember that it is but one of many opinions. In copy editing hardly ever are there firm and fast rules appropriate for all written communication.

Except for starting each sentence with a capital or upper-case letter, use of caps depends on which style book you are using. Personally I use caps in direct address, such as "Go stand in that corner, Young Lady!" yet I would hardly assume an author who wrote "Go stand in the corner, young lady" wrong, just using a different style.

Remember the opinion of George Bernard Shaw, a contemporary of Strunk who remained a important author well into White's career: "The American and the British people are divided by a common language.

Generally speaking polite people do not offer correction of usage without permission, even when older than the author. Exceptions would be teachers and editors, but they need to be absolutely certain they are themselves following an accepted style book.

George Bernard Shaw was a radical progressive,that in my book does'nt deserve a single mention I hate him as a person . :horse:

George Bernard Shaw was a radical progressive,that in my book does'nt deserve a single mention I hate him as a person . :horse:

Can we therefore safely assume you have not read anything written by Shaw?

Hmmm. I enjoyed reading this thread in its entirety. You guys are all like family anyhow. This is sort of like experiencing a family squabble. Like who doesn't have those? Whatever. I'm glad pampers08 posted about her experience to us. It's nice!

Now where are those leftovers?

okay well this post is taken over.

This post was origionally supposed to be about me and my friend,Now it's about who can write better and stuff like that.

Im about done posting on this board ill go find some place else to write on another site

Tho stil thanks to those who stood up for me and saw what i was writing instead of how i wrote it.