LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Fetlife

I'm on there also but the site seemed to have slowed down quite a bit, I used to get notices of local events and an occasional bit of mail but lately nothing is happening at all.

I've been noticing my mails from FL getting sent into my spam box a lot...

And I use the same name on there...

Is fetlife any good? I'm considering to register but still not sure

Selamat Detang!

Fetlife depends on how active your local group is. There are some cool people, here in Vancouver, BC Canada that are quite active within the ageplay circles, including some who tend much more towards the AB side of thing (my particular interest!) which makes it a fun place to meet new people.

It's definitely worth checking out and seeing if there are others in your geographic area looking to meet with you.

--Lex

is Fetlife any different from any other ab/dl social networking site (you know like rupadded, aby, dl-boy and all the likes)?

is Fetlife any different from any other ab/dl social networking site (you know like rupadded, aby, dl-boy and all the likes)?

Its not an Abdl site its a kink and bdsm site. That's where I found My current girlfriend. We are cuddling right now in bed and I am happily wearing my soggy night diaper. :)

• 9 months later...