LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Three And A Half Men

I have been watching that show for far too long.

As far back as when the kid was a still a "half a man".

Now I think he's 18+

Last night I finally got around to watching Mondays episode I had on my DVR.

And actually felt uncomfortable.

Most fans know that Charlie Sheen has a bad alcohol problem in his real life.

And I make it no secret to any of you that know me on here,

That I struggle and am challenge with drinking issues as well.

Well that's the "butt of the joke" for Charlie Sheens character, "Charlie".

I watch it and think,

"Not much of a stretch" and "Wonder if he's really drunk"?

Sometimes being drunk just stops being funny anymore, I think.

What say you???

What many people don't get is that Charlie Sheen does not play a character on Two And A Half Men. He is himself and the situations in episodes parallel his real life. Personally I think the show can join the list of sitcoms that were kept on the air far past their prime. The Simpsons, Ray, Friends, 90210, Seinfeld, etc. But right now edgy subjects and down right tasteless plot lines are what gets ratings in America. It is really more of a commentary on the taste of the American public than it is anything else. Charlie's recent hotel/hooker/drugs scandal made the show's ratings jump even higher.

• Like 3
Guest little_jonny

he is one hell of a actor and i love that show. to me its more funny when he is drunk off his ass. i think the show is also helping others with drinking problems. why you ask, most people who get so drunk they act stupid they dont remember anything. even charlie doesnt. wonder how many people stoped drinking after seeing him drunk.

Last night I finally got around to watching Mondays episode I had on my DVR.

And actually felt uncomfortable.

Yea, I had that on Tivo too. As soon as I got the gist of the story I quit watching because of recent events. I have seen Charlie Sheen do some respectable acting but 2-1/2 men isn't it.

Anondl

The show I liked best is when his brother drops his son off at his Moms.She tells him "You gotta watch him better!!" Then as he's going to the car he catches the son climbing out the window. They stare;then he says "Here I'll give you a hand out." Then they go back to the front door.LOL LOL

• 2 weeks later...

I'm sorry folks, I have never seen "Two and a Half Men". I have heard about Charlie Sheen's problems and so forth. Makes me realize that I would not want to be famous. So many people in the public eye have terrible lives mostly brought on by themselves. As far as TV goes, there isn't much on that goes beyond the intelligence of say A FIRST-GRADER!?!

-DR

• Like 2

....Sometimes being drunk just stops being funny anymore, I think.

What say you???

I know nothing of this show but I wanted to comment on this part ;) When I stopped drinking I still hung around with the same "friends" and watched as they got drunker and drunker and having a blast doing it-much the same as I had :mellow:But the things which had been funny before were no longer much fun. In fact some of them were downright hurtful to other people :(Was this how I was before I quit drinking? :o That answer made me begin to see things differently. I now saw clearly where I hadn't before. And just as it had been when I had previously stopped doing drugs, I found that the people still involved with them treated me differently. I was being the real me with nothing altering that and they didn't like me anymore :huh: I gave them every chance to accept me with no pressure to do that. I gave them the choice as to whether they wanted to remain in my life as the friend they still were to me. I never judged them or berated them for continuing their habit- I meant what I said when I told them that this was simply a personal choice for me; I was stopping because I wanted to and that didn't apply to them.

Only a few who were my real friends continued with me on my life's journey :wub: It's funny how things change when you change how you look at them. It's funny how people no longer want to be a part of your life when you cease to find the same things as appealing as before, even when you still have so much more in common :wtf2: Even funny drunks like I once was are not really funny once you begin to see them through sober eyes. Alcohol and drugs alter your perception of things and limit your life to those like yourself. If that's what you really want then fine-go for it. Just know what it's doing to you for real so that you can have your share of real happiness on your own journey of life and especially don't let anything you do harm innocent people.

Charlie Sheen is a good actor but until he gets a grip on his problems he's not going to reach his potential. In that, we all lose something good along with him :crybaby:

Bettypooh

PS: "WSY" = "What Say You?"

Ehh i used to hate Charlie Sheen (when it took over for Michael J Fox in Spin City) but he started to become a favorite actor to me. Tv is for entertainment and I get laughs from two and a half men still so they must be doing something right. I wouldn't let kids watch that show though (it is definitely for a mature audience)

also Angus T. Jones (Jack Harper) was so cute when he was a kid - what happened? haha

PS: I don't keep up with actor/actress(s) real life's, What they do on their free time is their business.