LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Soaking Wetness

Bettypooh

I just :wub: the feeling of a super-wet diaper on me :blush: There's something about it totally unlike anything else I've ever felt- and I'm not into this as a fetish, the sexual aspect has been long gone for me. It's the physical feeling of my being warmly soaked with my own pee that I find so wonderfully lovely :D

Being the analytical type I've found myself thinking about this a lot lately as cold weather arrives, making cloth diapers a daytime option again at times ;) which means I can get and stay and feel warmly wet far more often than usual, yet still be discreet B) Not only cloth (though it's my fave) but any thoroughly wet diaper feels good on me. Wondering why, here's what I've come up with- not necessarily in any particular order:

Naughtyness is certainly an appeal, far more than just wearing a diaper which means little to me these days- that's simply normal for me now -_- Knowing and feeling that I'm wet is a thousand times better- there's a sneaky childish kind of happiness knowing that I'm 'getting away with doing something that others may think is disgusting!

Then there's my like of plastic panties, which I always wear ^_^ There's not much point to me of wearing those without needing them- so I create the need and enjoy!

Then there's the squishiness :) A lot here relate that to pooping, but I don't like that kind of feeling. Sitting on wetness is more like sitting on jello than sitting on sticky peanut butter- the wet-squish is faster to move, spreads more, and goes back to the bottom when you stand awhile so you experience it over and over each time you sit!

Then there's the anticipation of knowing that I'll have to change diapers soon :rolleyes: That's counter-intuitive; as much as I love wetness why would I want to put a dry diaper on? :screwy: Yet diaper changes are part of the experience and as long as they're wanted they make me feel special somehow, even though I change myself and nobody else has done it for me!

In my "Utopia" I'd be a constant river of pee, choosing cloth when I wanted fewer changes and thin tape-on plastic-backed disposables which needed very frequent changes the rest of the time- and those I'd wear without plastic panties, not worrying too much about the leaks and wet pants which would be accepted by society (remember this is Utopia, not my world today). I'd want something like Bambinos sometimes too, but not often- more as a treat and for times when they were a real need :thumbsup:

In reality I crave discretion and I dread leaks. Outside of home all by myself where I can wear till I leak, I err on the side of staying as dry as I can and hiding as well as I can :angel_not: I know from childhood experience what reactions wearing wet pants gets and it's not fun :angry2: Yet here in reality I almost wish I was 'out' so I could diaper thickly without worry :whistling:

So how about you- do you like to be this wet in RL? How about in your imaginary 'Utopia"?

And if you do, what's so appealing about it to you? Anything like my feelings?

Bettypooh

This is the main reason I wear cloth diapers with plastic pants, I love to be able to feel the warm wetness and the bulk between my legs. You can not get this feeling using a disposable, they wick away the wetness so you always feel dry until they can not hold anymore then they leak.

Yes, I have a similar experience about being "wet" and enjoying the feeling, though wearing diapers cloth or disposable are still somewhat sexual and an arousing feeling. Seldom do I have a total sexual release in my diapers. I love the feeling of plastic panties and rubber pants against my skin and find that the diaper makes it a "reason" to wear them. Since I decided to be more consistent about wearing diapers I have found that I am a happier person and enjoy life more.

Yes, I can relate to the love of being wet :wub: . This is one of the reasons I purchase a higher end diaper (Secure X-Pus) so I can stay wet for 6 to 8 hrs without leaking. I absolutely love to wet them the moment the last tape is secured. nothing like a warm squishy diaper wrapped around your body :blush: . For me this is also a naughty factor, something that an adult should not be doing. As one who also wears plastic pants with my disposable diapers, I find that adds to the naughty factor as well. The wife knows that I enjoy staying in a wet diaper as long as possible, and is very supportive of my enjoyment time. :D

I myself like the feeling of the warm wetness of a warm wet diaper, it makes me hard sometimes. Well anyways, its not always a sexual feelings to me but I pretty much like it. Not into messing though, not my thing :)

Yeah, count me in here as well. A diaper feels good, but wetting one is where it's at. If I can pee while sitting up, so that the warm pee washes over my penis and testicles on its way to the diaper, that's just wonderful. I can't think of a better feeling in a diaper. And then, after you've had a lot to drink and you're peeing constantly, the diaper swells up and just feels so good against your crotch. Mmmm. Good times.

-RMS

I like it, but more often with disposable there isn't that much feeling... I've never worn cloth... but the best feelings I get come from when I have an accident without dapers, and the more I'm wearing in that area, the better... panties and tights together for instance, creates that soaking feeling moving down my legs... so nice.

Wearing a soaking wet diaper is the best part of being a diaper lover. I ca't wait to wet a dry diaper. I sometimes think about wetting the diaper with water to get to the soaked feeling. I haven't yet, but should try. I too like to wear plastic pants over top of my disposable diaper.

I love wetting my nappy (diaper) and hold on as long as I can so soak it to the maximum, and love then just sitting in it, and when I chat to anyone on the phone who dont know I wear them, that in itself is a turn on and a great feeling, especially if I can do more wee into my nappy whilst talking.

I enjoy having a very wet nappy too. The only ones I can find here that hold a lot are Mollicare, and it gives me such a thrill to know one will soon be sagging from how wet it is. I like to lie in bed and wet and wet, then just enjoy the feeling of having wet myself and my nappy while lying down.

I like to wet my diaper, but more for how it feels emotionally than physically. When you're AB, using your diaper is what really makes you a baby. I must say though, that my diaper looks and feels so babyish to me that I don't have to use it to really enjoy myself. I'm still very much a baby, even when I'm nice and dry.

i love a wet thick diaper i wear secure x-plus the fill up very well! WHEN I WEAR THEM TO BED SOMETIME I LOVE WHEN I WAKE UP AND FILL THEM FULL I LIKE TO FEEL THEM EXPAND BETWEEN MY LEGS THEN I WILL WEAR IT FOR AS SLONG A I CAN UNTIL IT LEAKS. (sorry not yelling hit caps lock didnt notice and too lazy to retype)

Yup yup yup :D I enjoy being soggy too. I have gone all day in a wet diaper, and enjoyed it. I don't mind being wet and it really does feel good. I don't even have to fill it or flood it, just wet enough to know what I did, and the naughty feeling goes with it ;)

I don't know why....but It really is something I enjoy.

I went to the Monterey car show Concourse a couple years ago, and had the same wet wellness brief on all day, even went to dinner witha freind and his wife and kids :blush:

I did cheat though, to keep the same wet diaper on, I had to use the postty a couple of times, since I didn't want to change...I was comfortable and happy :)

just qwazy me I guess :P

• 2 months later...

I really love to be in soaked diapers. My diapers of choice are disposables, I prefer them over cloth. I always wear them until they leak and I will always wet my new diaper as soon as it gets put on so that I don't have to be dry.

Definitely a huge enjoyment factor there for me too Betty, gotta agree with you. The being diapered and wet is not a turnon anymore, though usually the first diaper out of a new case is a bit of a thrill for some reason.

Recently we purchased some of those magic shammys, like a shamwow, but there's a new brand they're selling at Sears. We got a great deal on six of em, and they're perfect for folding up in a diaper. I hadn't planned on using em for soakers, but I noticed that they can hold about a gallon of water before they even START to drip. Inside an Abena they're awesome, and they help to make sure the whole disposable is wet before it leaks.

Way better, overall, than the older style, these are certainly not hype. Two together can soak up a whole 2 liters of soda right out of a carpet, padding and all.

The feeling of the expanding warm Nappy around your crotch area is very arousing I must say and takes some beating.

I really like wearing the same Nappy for as long as I can in order for it to swell out as much as possible, that warm feeling around ones tackle :blush:

Plastic pants also aid that feeling as the Nappy can be made to hold more with the risk of leaks held back by the Pants.

Just Love it !

I do enjoy a nice soaked diaper, however after a few hours the ick factor sets in.

Yes, but for me it's more like the 'leak' factor than the ick factor... I find it hard to enjoy the soaked feeling without letting things go one drip too many.