LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Diapers: Which Brand Are You Wearing Right Now?

On 12/9/2015 at 0:32 PM, Baby Brian said:

Ah, I see. The doc actually doesn't want you ejaculating for now. This is probably because your tubes are likely swollen and blocked. Ejaculating like this will cause a major pressure backup and could really set your recovery back. If not for that, I'm certain you would be ok wearing and wetting a diaper.

The other thing is, I'm not one to change right after I wet. I like to spend a little time in a wet diaper.

And I'm still being a big kid. Might wear a Goodnites to bed.

8 hours ago, Smash-N-Dash said:

The other thing is, I'm not one to change right after I wet. I like to spend a little time in a wet diaper.

And I'm still being a big kid. Might wear a Goodnites to bed.

That really isn't a problem. Being 24/7 I am perpetually wet. I mean just change your diaper often enough so it doesn't become rank with acidity or start growing bacteria that could hinder your scars from healing. Wearing a wet diaper overnight, or changing no more than every 8 hours or so during the day is usually enough to avoid those problems.

1 minute ago, Baby Brian said:

That really isn't a problem. Being 24/7 I am perpetually wet. I mean just change your diaper often enough so it doesn't become rank with acidity or start growing bacteria that could hinder your scars from healing. Wearing a wet diaper overnight, or changing no more than every 8 hours or so during the day is usually enough to avoid those problems.

Well, when you put it that way, then I'm squabbling over nothing. I thought it was something like I had to change ASAP.

1 hour ago, Smash-N-Dash said:

Well, when you put it that way, then I'm squabbling over nothing. I thought it was something like I had to change ASAP.

Nope, and you sort of were, but sort of wasn't. It also help greatly to use a diaper that has a good wetness barrier against your skin, and wicks/absorbs pee really good. Using a really cheap diaper will put more wetness against your scars, versus a good premium diaper what will keep you feeling at least somewhat dry even when the diaper has

6 minutes ago, Baby Brian said:

Nope, and you sort of were, but sort of wasn't. It also help greatly to use a diaper that has a good wetness barrier against your skin, and wicks/absorbs pee really good. Using a really cheap diaper will put more wetness against your scars, versus a good premium diaper what will keep you feeling at least somewhat dry even when the diaper has

I am wearing a Abena M4 today and a cloth diaper with an custom made to measure snap-on plastic pant.

Pretty much did the same yesterday and the day before that and the day before that as well.

In retrospect it is pretty much the same, day after day.

5 minutes ago, dlnoir said:

I am wearing a Abena M4 today and a cloth diaper with an custom made to measure snap-on plastic pant.

Pretty much did the same yesterday and the day before that and the day before that as well.

In retrospect it is pretty much the same, day after day.

Why do you use a disposable inside a cloth diaper, rather than a second cloth diaper, soaker, etc.?

20 minutes ago, gobphus said:

Why do you use a disposable inside a cloth diaper, rather than a second cloth diaper, soaker, etc.?

Well, to my opinion the disposable diaper holds a lot more fluids, the disposable diapers will retain the moisture a lot better than a cloth diaper, but like is said that is my opinion.

As is comes to looks and feel of diapers I prefer cloth diapers and a plastic pant by far.

The disposable is there for absorption, it creates a nice thick package and it is less aggressive on the skin due to the dry skin technology.

I tent to flood my diaper 24/7 and this being the case cloth is not really the best choice to make.

2 hours ago, dlnoir said:

Well, to my opinion the disposable diaper holds a lot more fluids, the disposable diapers will retain the moisture a lot better than a cloth diaper, but like is said that is my opinion.

As is comes to looks and feel of diapers I prefer cloth diapers and a plastic pant by far.

The disposable is there for absorption, it creates a nice thick package and it is less aggressive on the skin due to the dry skin technology.

I tent to flood my diaper 24/7 and this being the case cloth is not really the best choice to make.

So the choice of cloth is aesthetic, rather than functional? Do you not mind having so much extra laundry, or do you a service?

On 13-12-2015 at 5:47 PM, gobphus said:

So the choice of cloth is aesthetic, rather than functional? Do you not mind having so much extra laundry, or do you a service?

No it goes both ways in all fairness.

I live on my own since my wife left me, so laundry in no issue in this matter I can do as much laundries as I want to.

I was

• Like 1
  • 1 month later...

A Plenitud taped brief from Argentina. The diaper is very elastic and a bit hard to put on. Hold on...wetting it for the first time right now...mmmm...hot...wet...relaxing...lifting up from the chair to relieve pressure...more wetting...still hot down there...checking for leaks...nope, still dry on the outside. I have most of a full pack left and expect to be using them for afternoon wetting before wearing my favorite form of protect, a medium NorthShore Supreme with large booster pad.