LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Diapers: Which Brand Are You Wearing Right Now?

I'm currently in an Abena L4 + Booster which is looking like becoming my new "day" configuration nappy, replacing the tragically-leakable ABU Simple.  Testing continues...  The Rearz stuff looks fantastic but is just too expensive downunder.

Well, Saturday night didn't go as planned ?. My sister-in law stopped by and just wouldn't leave. So I was "stuck" in my Paw Patrol Pull-Up, good thing I had on shorts. Any way, when she finally left I had wet my pull-up and my wife wasn't happy. She sent me upstairs to get cleaned up on was told to put on my big boy underpants. It's been 3 days and I think I'm still in trouble, I came down in just a pull-up tonight and was told to go back and put on my tighty whitey's and shorts. She said maybe this weekend if I'm good. :crying-baby-smiley-emoticon:

Giving my body and my Little Rawrs a workout. 
6F10C174-E7D4-4A25-A777-E2966E28748A.thumb.jpeg.59313734450719983f020cdcdac3bb8f.jpeg

Currently in wet men’s briefs i may diaper up for work.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Well, it has been about 8 hours since I ventured outside with my Goodnites. I trimmed some bushes as well as removed some limbs from trees in the yard. Came in for lunch and was checked, but still dry. Wife is working from home so I couldn't sneak in later when I had wet. So I simply went up to her and said I needed to be changed. Unfortunately she told me to go up and clean up and put on a fresh pull-up myself. I slipped on another Goodnites and finished up the yard work. I stayed dry through dinner then sitting on the couch after I wet again. I'm now in a Paw Patrol training pants pull-up that I will sleep in. In the morning I will have to put on my big boy undies and head off to work...[emoji22]

How do you change text color on https://tapatalk.com

I currently wear, ID slip super Plastic backed or drylife slip super plastic backed. also wear a bulky cloth nappy from https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://adult-baby-shop.eu/&ved=2ahUKEwidlpLS4fLqAhVSShUIHeo3Ce0QFjAAegQIBxAD&usg=AOvVaw19z-S2bHWStc9VG-a6quov&cshid=1596036071705?

_20200729_150747.JPG

• Like 1

Tried something new last night. Went all out with a MegaMax and a 2500ml Tykables diaper booster. The booster takes it to another level of swell. Gonna try it on my other diapers next. The only bummer was the booster split at the seam and released the SAP which made a mess when it came time to change. I think from now on I’m going to put the seam facing the diaper and away from the skin. 

11 hours ago, TGalactic2012 said:

Currently in wet men’s briefs i may diaper up for work.

How do you change text color on https://tapatalk.com

In not sure how to do it on a phone, I use my laptop and when I write there is a bar at the top of the text box that has options including colors, text and formatting options.?

In not sure how to do it on a phone, I use my laptop and when I write there is a bar at the top of the text box that has options including colors, text and formatting options.[emoji6]
Are ABDL sites virus free like that's why I normally don't use the desktop version

Sent from my LML212VL using Tapatalk

I'm now in a Goodnites after a week of no diapers. When I came down for breakfast this morning my wife had a bottle of formula waiting and told me I can go up and get changed if I want.  I couldn't get upstairs fast enough. While having breakfast she told me she was angry that I wet while sitting on the couch and worst while her sister was sitting just a few feet away last Sunday. She went on to say what if my pull-up had leaked? What would her sister have thought? Her biggest fear is our "Baby games" being found out by others. She then told me I hope I learned my lesson, then slipped my bottle in my mouth and kissed my forehead. She also reminded me that while in pull-ups training pants I'm expected to make it to the potty. If I can stay dry today she will put me in Pampers tonight, which I'm not allowed to takeoff my self so have to wet them?.