LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Diapers: Which Brand Are You Wearing Right Now?

Oh great 1:07am and I can’t sleep, I’ve been up for 1/2hr played a few games on my phone, now here after eating some cheese and a drink of milk, in my damp Depend nappy, plastic pants [emoji846] covered with washable incontinence pants and PJ pants (Black Star Wars ones) I’ll go back to bed soon and hopefully sleep [emoji99] and then wake up wet when my alarm clock goes off.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I woke up about 3 hours ago in a very wet and messy Dry 24/7 diaper. I changed and showered and am now in a nice clean and dry Seni Super Plus diaper. I don't know how long I will be dry, but I should not have any more messy accidents today.

• Like 1

I’ve finally had a good nights sleep, by wearing just a Depend diaper and a pair of my Conni pants, no PJ pants, (nobody is going to see me) I think I might have been getting too hot before with all of above post, so this morning diaper is wet and bed is dry and I’m happy.

Last nights effort for me was, a drainage condom, followed by Depend briefs, over the top of them a Tena super pants, and then a pair of Conni pants, the first was to ensure that I wet in the right direction [emoji3581] the Tena was, extra protection [emoji3581] and the last was to keep it all together [emoji3581] I’m wet bed is dry [emoji3581].

I'm in a pretty wet Northshore supreme. Going to take my shower or bath in about an hour or so, then I will be put in my dry 24/7 diaper and then head off to bed.

One Northshore Megamax Diaper, and a pair of GaryWear Active Briefs over top [emoji4]
Brian

I just ordered my GaryWear plastic pants a couple days ago. Are they true to the hype?

47 minutes ago, Joep said:

I just ordered my GaryWear plastic pants a couple days ago. Are they true to the hype?

@Joep

Yes, they are awesome: You just have to make sure that you have the proper size.......You want to make sure that it covers the diaper completely, and with these, the leg holes seal everything in to  keep stuff inside - If you have a Blowout, then you may have it inside the diaper and the Gearywear Brief, but they work well for me ;)

Brian

Edited by ~Brian~
added additional information

I’m just about to get out of my very wet Molicare premium elastic diaper, I put it on at 9:15pm, now 06:30am and I slept through my alarm at 5:30 got up at 5:45[emoji44] lucky I have on plenty of diaper rash cream too, I also only slept in my diaper and a pair of satan boxers.(and my PJ top)

2 hours ago, Andrew54 said:

I’m just about to get out of my very wet Molicare premium elastic diaper, I put it on at 9:15pm, now 06:30am and I slept through my alarm at 5:30 got up at 5:45emoji44.png lucky I have on plenty of diaper rash cream too, I also only slept in my diaper and a pair of satan boxers.(and my PJ top)

@Andrew54, I'm going out on a limb and going to guess that based on the timing of your post, you must live around Canberra, Australia, or 15 hours later than USA's Central Daylight (saving) Timezone which is -5GMT.

I was going through my stash of diapers a few days ago and I found some Prevail plastic backed diapers I forgot I even had.  Light blue in color with a landing zone on front for the tapes.  I'm wearing it now as I have the day off but I'll have to remove it for a while until roomate leaves later in the day for work.  Then it will be back into a diaper until the roomate returns.

• Like 1

Currently working on giving another Seni Quattro a work out. It's rather soggy at the moment, but not to capacity. Might take a dump in it as well, just for fun ?

[mention=96138]Andrew54[/mention], I'm going out on a limb and going to guess that based on the timing of your post, you must live around Canberra, Australia, or 15 hours later than USA's Central Daylight (saving) Timezone which is -5GMT.

Actually, I’m in Melbourne Australia, in the outer East.[emoji16]

Tonight I’ll be wearing d47fd88d855d2082c9dbe43fd7737a4b.jpg

On 10/28/2010 at 4:42 PM, Pseudocrem said:

Firstly, I am a newbie and so would like to apologize if this post has been done before and/or exists somewhere else... oh, but I can't find it... well, it's always a good thread and so whatever diaper it is you are wearing right about now... post it here!

**If you have plastic pants over the top, you can add that too. :girlbaby:

I'm wearing a Rearz inspire that is soaked and messy, with a Tykeables overnight over it as a doubler. My bum is so thick i can't help or hide the wadddle and why would i care i love it :)

I'm wearing a Rearz inspire that is soaked and messy, with a Tykeables overnight over it as a doubler. My bum is so thick i can't help or hide the wadddle and why would i care i love it [emoji4]

And how long do you think you might stay like that?
Not too long that you get diaper rash.

Weekends are always an adventure, this morning I get to wear "Paw Patrol" training pants. The only down side is they have a wetness indicator so my wife knows when I'm wet. Since the youngings aren't around today I have to wear a skirt so she can check easily if I'm wet. (actually it's a dress)

IMGP6642sm.thumb.jpg.4f8a7cd66005b6d2de7977614cc40659.jpg

• Like 1