LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Why Do You Wear?

Being a diaper lover, I usually wear by choice (not incontinent) for pleasure. However, given my previously noted issues with public restrooms, I occasionally wear out of necessity. I could use the toilet, but I'd prefer to avoid turning fire-engine red in the process, and a diaper allows me to do that. Once I'm done I can just run into the restroom, shove the used diaper into a bag, drop it in the trash, wash my hands and run out again. That takes about one minute rather then half an hour, and I don't have the issues that I would otherwise. If I didn't have this particular issue with public restrooms, I probably wouldn't wear diapers out in public given that I do have a sexual connection to them, as well as a non-sexual one.

Of course, there are occasions where wearing a diaper might be preferable to using a public restroom even if I didn't have issues with public restrooms. Some of those occasions include:

1. Movies, especially if you don't want to miss a single scene and wind up having to go in the middle

2. Live events (for similar reasons as noted above, includes sports, concerts, and theatrical events)

3. Time-sensitive jobs where it may not be possible to easily slip away to the bathroom (Film-making comes to mind, as does being a radio personality that does a live show. The latter is admittedly becoming rarer and rarer, but there are still some live radio shows, especially at smaller stations.)

Mostly though I wear for pleasure. :)

I wear for emotional need now and love the feelings of comfort and security that my diapers bring to me, in addition to the feelings of embarrassment and humiliation because I am still in diapers. These mixed emotions are hard to explain but a definite attraction to why I wear diapers today. They all were part of my childhood when I remember feeling this way while in my diapers. I wore diapers late into childhood due to a medical condition - irritable bowel syndrome. I potty trained very late and my mom insisted on keeping me in diapers full time rather than clean up messy accidents due to the difficulties I had with control with IBS. I remember as soon as I was finally out of them, I wanted back in them. I remember seeing other toddlers still in diapers and wanting to be them and get special diaper time again. I enjoy wearing diapers now as much as possible and am finally meeting friends in the ABDL community to share this passion. It is great to be an ABDL. Diapers are awesome!

I really can't explain my need to wear diapers, but it does help as an emotional coping device. Diapers are comforting as well as sexual for me, & I really love the crinkle! :rolleyes: I enjoy wearing diapers to bed, especially wet & warm, but can't do the poo. So I wear for enjoyment, secuity, & a need to please my inner child! :baby_smiley3:

I wear for my IC, but it also brings a source of comfort to me. My IC comes and goes (as does my arthritis/mobility issues), so I don't always need to wear, but I do feel more at ease when I am wearing. Kind of a love-hate thing actually; as I hate having to carry around all that paraphernalia, but I can't deny the emotional comfort. Rather like the comfort I get from wearing a seatbelt.

I wear primarily at night to help me sleep better. I'm not incontinent or a bedwetter, they just put my mind at ease. I can't really explain it. I just know I wake up alert and ready for the day, where if I don't wear, I am draggin' my ass out of bed late every morning, and dreading the day ahead.

I used to have strong sexual fetish feelings towards diapers, but now that I am wearing frequently, they have all but dissapeared. Once in a while I will endulge in the sexual side of DL, but for the most part I find that when I am wearing regularly at night, my sexual impulses are far more subdued and mellow than when I am not. That is not to say that I don't get horny, it just feels more natural and less anxious.

• Like 1

I started wearing diapers primarily for fun and for sexual reasons. Now honestly although theres some of that still left behind, its more of a comfort factor. Over any other kind of underwear, I'm more comfortable with the padding that's provided with a diaper. Personal preference I suppose. I've decided to start wearing 24/7 for the next few months, seeing how that goes, because I've noticed I tend to be calmer, more focused, and more centered when I'm wearing. Can't explain it really.

and these medications do come with host of side effects that may or may not be more serious than the issue the meds are supposed to fix.

That's true, and it's why I'd only use them as an absolute last resort. I took medications that were prescribed for me as a child (for other issues in now way related to the subject of DD,) and many of them had serious side-effects, some of which did affect me. At least one had an undocumented/unknown side-effect, and would never be prescribed for children today. (I'm specifically trying to avoid mentioning the medications by name, hence the awkward wording of my post.) Even as a child though, these particular medications were prescribed and being taken as a "last resort."

To recap the "issue" that I have with public restrooms, there seems to be something used in them that I'm incredibly allergic to. My entire body tenses up upon entering one, my face either turns bright red or becomes flush (or both in that order) when attempting to use one, and even if I have to relieve myself, I have difficulty doing so. I should note that I have no problem using the toilet in my home or in the homes of family and/or friends, and that some public restrooms cause a worse reaction then others.

I generally try to avoid restrooms during the occasions that I mentioned, and I'll usually wear a diaper just in case I actually need it. Below is a list of what I do during each of the occasions I mentioned in my previous post.

1. I generally wear a diaper to the movies, because movie theater restrooms are admittedly some of the most problematic for me. I avoid large sodas, and generally try to only consume liquids (namely soda) after the movie has started. At worst I may need to use my diaper, and at best I won't have to use the toilet until after I've been home for awhile.

2. I generally wear a diaper to live events as well. I also try to limit my intake of liquid (i.e. soda) at these events, and if I have to use my diaper, I use it. The duration of the live event also plays a role in whether or not I'll need my diaper.

3. If working on a time-sensitive project, I'll definitely wear a diaper.

Oh and Pampers212, I can relate to what you mean by sleeping better when diapered, even though you're not incontinent or a bedwetter. I also "wake up alert and ready for the day" if I sleep in a diaper. While I wouldn't say that I "dread the day ahead" as you put it, I do tend to be a bit more groggy when I wake up and I'm not diapered. I can't explain it either, but the best way to make sure that I wake up alert and at a reasonable hour is to wear a diaper to bed. I don't know why, but I also tend to sleep in a less stressful position when I'm wearing a diaper then I do when I'm not, which may directly play a part in why I sleep better when diapered.

• Like 1

Right now for me its medical condition thats lead me to wear diapers, but in the past I've always been a diaper lover for diapers. mostly love the sound of plastic as i walk nothing like that sound.

I am very similar to shydiaper2. I have always liked diapers, literally for as long as I can remember. They are by themselves nothing sexual, but I am also into domination and humiliation, and in that context they can become a huge turn on. I mostly don't like to get messy, though there are exceptions once in a while, mostly because of domination and/or humiliation.

I have no idea why I like diapers on their own, in the first place, but it must have been something during my early childhood, when I did not yet possess memory, because I can't recall it. I have some early memories involving diapers, but I have the distinct impression I already liked them then. As for the humiliation, I don't know why I like that either. I can see a web of related issues and possible causes, but it's hard to pinpoint the exact relationships. The domination, I would guess, is at least related to the little sliver of infantilism and the huge dose of escapism I possess. Like most people I don't like taking responsibility. That said, my sliver of infantilism is mostly satisfied by sleeping with two plushies.

I must also mention that I have been much happier in the past two years, and even more so since last weekend, so I haven't had as much need to do any of the weird stuff I like. Though living back at home also contributes a great deal to my less frequent partaking of these things. I still like diapers though, but frequently, having them within reach is enough. Humiliation and domination are ultimately just about fun, and thus the need for them is not that great, on a psychological level.

I don't know why I wear nappies but i do know that it feels right and no shame involved. I love my cloth and plastic pants as i do know that is what i was in as a baby. I was also a bed wetter until about 9 and wanted to be put back in nappies just for the night but that wasn't going to happen. I only wet and I love to fill a nappy and have it leak. :blush::rolleyes:

Oh and Pampers212, I can relate to what you mean by sleeping better when diapered, even though you're not incontinent or a bedwetter. I also "wake up alert and ready for the day" if I sleep in a diaper. While I wouldn't say that I "dread the day ahead" as you put it, I do tend to be a bit more groggy when I wake up and I'm not diapered. I can't explain it either, but the best way to make sure that I wake up alert and at a reasonable hour is to wear a diaper to bed. I don't know why, but I also tend to sleep in a less stressful position when I'm wearing a diaper then I do when I'm not, which may directly play a part in why I sleep better when diapered.

Thanks for the feedback. It is always helpful to know that someone else has a similar experience.

Dreading the day ahead may have more to do with some of the financial pressures I am under right now, more than needing to be diapered. But I do find that wearing does help. When I wake up groggy, I tend to lay in bed longer, and eventually my mind kicks in and starts yelling at me about all the things stressful in my life at the moment. If, however, I wake up alert and ready for the day, I don't have time to lie in bed and dread the challanges of the day that I don't feel ready to get up and tackle.

As I've stated in other forums, I love the feeling of going #1 or # 2 whenever I choose, It's a feeling of security for me, and is also sexual in nature at times. I truly enjoy being in diapers. And what's great about this place, is the ability to relate to so many others who have the same kind of feelings. :)

It's a feeling of security for me, and is also sexual in nature at times. I truly enjoy being in diapers. And what's great about this place, is the ability to relate to so many others who have the same kind of feelings. :)

Same for me!:smiley-baby-boy: Started as dl now ab too sometimes.Awhile back PC died & I lost a few of the sites I'd visit. But liking it here best I remembered how to get back here.:D THANK_YOU all for making this a nice place to be.

Hmm..

just started wearing in the last couple weeks. The idea actually came up in a fetlife post about bondage, and something in my head kinda clicked.

since then, i have been in a diaper mostly 24/7 for the last week (yes, when i jump, it's with both feet)..

They are somewhat comforting, i like the feeling of wearing them, and initially it was for the bondage and control aspect, of not being allowed to use the toilet. My wife (bless her) is mostly amused by this latest kink, she mostly just smiles and occasionally laughs at me (which i like)..

as for usage, i just wet them. really not interested in scat play, and i have no desire to clean up poopy bums. we have three kids, last one is just finally getting OUT of diapers.. LOL.. wife made a comment along the lines of she thought she was finally done with diapers then here I go.. hehehe.

I am into other kinks, including anal, so poop doesn't really bother me as much as it might some others, but still, not intersted in sitting in it.

Fetish. I've wanted to wear since I was 4 years old. I remember hagging my mom when I was 5 for a pack. When she finally relented, I didn't want them anymore - I didn't want her to know.

I made my own diapers until I could afford to buy my own at age 14.