LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Wetting Diaper

bulky1

Hi there,

I'm new to all of this, so apologies if this topic has been covered before. But I was wondering about how you all urinate into your diapers. Are you able to just let a full bladder go at once, or do you need to just let out a little bit at a time every minute or so?

I'm curious as am planning a nice morning tomorrow in my new diapers and want to give it a go, but don't want to make a mess everywhere. I will be using pull ups with a lot of extra stuffing (second pull up, poise pad and plastic bloomers over the top).

TIA

Hi there,

I'm new to all of this, so apologies if this topic has been covered before. But I was wondering about how you all urinate into your diapers. Are you able to just let a full bladder go at once, or do you need to just let out a little bit at a time every minute or so?

I'm curious as am planning a nice morning tomorrow in my new diapers and want to give it a go, but don't want to make a mess everywhere. I will be using pull ups with a lot of extra stuffing (second pull up, poise pad and plastic bloomers over the top).

TIA

From my limited experience -

If you release a full bladder at once, the flow rate will almost certainly cause a leak. When I wet a diaper, I hold it as long as I possibly can. Once the urge is too desperate and strong, I start letting out in little bits every 5-10 seconds to allow the absorbent material to do it's thing. After I'm half empty and the pressure has diminished, I relax and release completely. I have good luck keeping leaks to a few drops.

Hi, Bulky. Part of the results you'll get will depend on the type of pull-up you use, and part will depend on fit, but the fact that you're a girl will help you immensely, since your pee will go straight to the most absorbent part of the garment.

But pull-ups really are designed for lighter use. Peeing a little at a time will help prevent leaks, but it's less fun. ;-) If the "bloomers" you plan to wear are waterproof, I say pee to your heart's content and let the plastic pants take care of the rest.

-RMS

• Like 1

Thanks for your replies. I've got some diapers on the way via mail order, so they should give me some more protection than the depends. Am going to try the depends tomorrow morning anyway, will let you know how I go.

You wanna be sure and get your own answer? Just stand in the tub, let er' rip. :thumbsup:

Bulky welcome to the board. As others have said slowly wetting is best deal. If your going to try this first in the AM possible with a full bladder from a nights sleep it should be an easy thing. I would recomend you get diapered then nice and comfy on your back if you can and let her go slowly.

For me the plan is to full wet the diaper completly without leaks, The only way to achive this is slowly. For me being a guy I can direct things to the front or rear so its a bit easier for me.

Enjoy and let us know if you enjoyed yourself.

Loveable

Even though Abena and some others have more Capacity, Molicare Super Plus is the diaper if flood you diaper.

With them having a lot of wood pulp they wick like no other disposible. When you flood it is a bit of an odd feeling as you actually feel the pee climbing up your backside. I can flood 20-30oz without a problem. They won't may not take a second full wetting though.

Really the only time I have leaked with Molicare is peeing before I go to bed and then doing my morning flood. Which I would say could easily be 30oz.

I don't know, but it makes me really nervous when I'm wearing a wet disposable diaper to hear the phrase, "Let er Rip!"

My curiosity got the better of me when I tried having a bath with a diaper on.

Went to stand up and the diaper (which weighted like 10lbs due to the water) ripped and all the SAP exploded into the water.

Took about 2 hours to manually filter out all the SAP to prevent it from clogging up the drain.

My curiosity got the better of me when I tried having a bath with a diaper on.

Went to stand up and the diaper (which weighted like 10lbs due to the water) ripped and all the SAP exploded into the water.

Took about 2 hours to manually filter out all the SAP to prevent it from clogging up the drain.

Been there done that, very funny when its not me doing the cleaning. Thanks for good laugh!

Next time consider a wash cloth over the drain. Let the water filter thru the wash cloth holding back the SAP. Those little beads get everywhere when they get loose! They are like sperm running after an egg when the condom breaks.

Been there done that, very funny when its not me doing the cleaning. Thanks for good laugh!

Next time consider a wash cloth over the drain. Let the water filter thru the wash cloth holding back the SAP. Those little beads get everywhere when they get loose! They are like sperm running after an egg when the condom breaks.

I put a strainer over the drain, but there was so much SAP that the filter itself got plugged.

I've done that too a while ago in the shower!!

Two whole hours to get rid of all the little beads and shreds of stuffing.

Then another hour trying to get the drain free again.

Not a good idea-lol

I wear dry24/7 at night with plastic pants so the nightime is not an issue if i wet which i generally do. in the day i wear depends pullups with plastic pants and when i wet i try to go slow to let the diaper do what it is supposed to do. if you flood you can get leaks in a hurry.