LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

What If You Won The Lottery?

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Assuming I had really really lots of money I'd probably buy one to two houses at different places on the world, and live of the interest of the rest. Besides that I'd do what I want to do anyways: Research in the fields of quantum computation and other quantum systems. And I'd make lots of holidays around the world, hopefully with an abdl bf at my side.

• 1 month later...

Someone said keep it a secret. I agree.

One trouble- The Lottery likes to take like a thousand pictures holding this giant check and the news likes to show up to see the winner...etc...

Plus all of those damn sob stories that are only meant to scam you. and I hear that some of them are really good too. The kind that make even "Hell's Angel type" guys cry.

I guess that's all part of the winnings. There is the money and the crap.

If any of you win, I hope you can escape all of the crap.

The lotto's here in Canada are significantly smaller than those big 'Power Ball' draws you American folks have. However, if I was to win a substantial amount of money I would break it into thirds. One third would go to my folks so they would never have to work a day in their life again. Another third would go to my wifes folks for the exact same reason. I would take the last third and pay off every debt that I had and try and make some sound investments so I could live comfortably off the dividends.

Then I would join a organisation such as Habitat for Humanity or other charitable group that would allow me to better the world through the trade skills that I already have. I would also never stop learning new skills in trades that I have no knowledge in.

One completely selfish act that I would do given enough cash would be learning to fly helicopters. I've wanted to do that since I was around 5 years old.

Well, there are 2 'big' ones here in the country, the super 7 and lotto 6/49. Each has a minimum winning amount of 2.5 million dollars and each will increase in value if there is no winners each week. 6/49 is drawn twice a week while super 7 is drawn on Fridays. If there are multiple winners on each draw then they split the amount.

Our record amounts have been in the 30-50 million dollar range, not like the 100+ million dollar range as those big 'power ball' lottos down south. Still, 50 million dollars would go along way today.

I would buy a large property in the country with large grounds.security fence it and start a hotel for ab/dl`s to have very cheap holidays. It would have adult sized cots, playpens. highchairs. prams/ pushchairs.and changing area. All would be welome. I would pay willing staff to change nappies and pamper customers . in fact every body would be free to live out their fantasy s long as it was legal & moral. along with a cinema showing ab films we would have the usualparty games raffles and bingo for ab items yep what a dream.

• 2 weeks later...

If I won the lottery, I would send much of the earnings to organizations that help children who are disadvantaged or disabled so they could have an improved quality of life, as well as better educational opportunities. On a more selfish side, start up and run a company specializing in making incontinence goods, especially something with a unique feature that the other manufacturers don't have. I don't know what that "unique feature" might be, but I'm open to suggestions. And anything left over from the winnings can help finance a trip or two! :biker_h4h:

If I had more zest for life than I do, I would buy enough music equipment to build my own homestudio. I would definitely give a fair amount of cash to animal welfare. I would of course give my folks and kin a decent sum as well. Other than that, I would buy a whole lot of CDs, horror-films, books. And, probably a couple of hundred grams of hasj. Would be interesting to travel a bit as well.

In my current situation, I would pay the 3000 pounds it cost to use the services of the suicide-clinic in Switzerland, a nice, painless and calm injection on a spartan bed. The rest would naturally go to my family, and the mentioned animal welfare.

• 2 weeks later...

If I were to win the lottery, I would buy me about an 85' AB/DL friendly boat, a nice large piece of land, about 2000 acres in the middle of no where. Buy an International CXT, Two big houses, one for me and my wife, and one for her parents. She would have horses and stuff like that. I would have a big garages where I can play with trucks, and heavy equipment. I would set up a small artillery range out back, to play with some old cannons. In both the house and the boat I would have an AB nursery fully stocked with both cloth and disposable diapers. I would buy the local fire dept hree the Ladder truck we have been wanting. Invest some money, and possibly purchase or invest in an ambulance company.

• 4 weeks later...

I would marry my GF. I would buy my church a building and be a missionary to hard-to-reach 3rd world countries. I would probably buy a helocopter or plane so that I could get there. Anything I didn't need I would give to other missionaries. Ok fine, I would probably buy a house too.

Give up bloomin awful work

Help my collegues get out of same place by getting them employed by a company that cares about its employees (would have to be done anonymously)

Have a daily cleaner in for the house (it may be small, but its home!)

Have my car fully serviced and valeted proffesionaly.

Buy the best camera I would like and go and take the pictures I like.

Have an accountant to worry about my money instead of me!

And buy the best health care package going for the future.

And just be happy :P

Although I do play the uk lottery, If I ever won the jackpot I think I would be dead within 3/6 months. I dont think I would be strong enough to cope with it, and the stress it would cause from all the greedy wanters. Doesnt stop me dreaming though, main thing I would do is put loads in trust funds for nieces and nephews which they could not have till 25.

:blink: Apparently, a woman from Long Island who won $1 in the Cool Million scratch-card game 4 years ago, won another $1 in the New York Jubilee scratch-card game last month.

Odds of 1 in 3,869,120,100,000 (I wouldn't even know how to say that in words!)

D :huh: lly

Edit :blush: Oops, missed M & M's - sorry 'bout the typos, had one foot out of the door and on my way to work when I posted this. Of course, the woman won $1m 4 years ago and $1m last month.

I'm Lost??? :huh: , she one a dollar?? then won another dollar, four years later?? are we missing a few (000000's) I win a dollar, twice a day on scratch off's. I understand from reading that it was a one million dollar game, but also have to assume that there where other prizes, so what gives? just a typo? not trying to be funny, but a dollar???

IF I WON THE LOTTERY

I would make sure my family wanted for nothing at all. :P

I would make sure my friends wanted for nothing too. :P

I would buy a 4 bedroomed house (not a mansion) :)

Maybe learn to drive (and get a mini) :)

I would buy a plot of land and build an animal hospital on it :)

I would buy some well needed equipment for the National Health Service (Special Care Baby Unit equipment)

I would go back to New York and put into the 9/11 fund for the families of the dead :Crylol:

I would go back to Germany but visit Hannover as I love Germany very much :)

I would visit Heather a lot quicker than February :P

If I had any over from all that lot I would put it into a high investment account and save it for a rainy day :thumbsup:

• 1 month later...

I sometimes dream about what I would do if I won the lottery. B)

I would probably:

-buy a big house- not a mansion, but just a normal house with larger rooms and a neat hang-out room/bar above the garage with a pool table and a stage for my band

-Buy a Lamborghini Countach replica from lamboshop.com (a real Lamborghini would be too much pressure to own)

-get Carolina Hurricanes season tickets Section 119 Row C

-give some money to friends and family

-give some money to charities

-invest the rest

What about YOU?

Quit my Job

I would buy my wife, my mom and my brother new cars.

I would pay off my mom's and brother's debts.

I would buy my mom a house.

I would start my own radio station and play the kind of music that I like, which is pretty much everything but Jazz and Gangsta Rap

I would buy something with fins (58 Plymouth Fury, 57 Chevy Bel Aire, 59 Caddy Eldorado, etc).

There's an old abandoned castle at a nearby lake here in Ft Worth that I would like to buy and restore it and live there.

That's about it. I already have everything else that I need and want.

• 6 months later...

Quit my Job

I would buy my wife, my mom and my brother new cars.

I would pay off my mom's and brother's debts.

I would buy my mom a house.

I would start my own radio station and play the kind of music that I like, which is pretty much everything but Jazz and Gangsta Rap

I would buy something with fins (58 Plymouth Fury, 57 Chevy Bel Aire, 59 Caddy Eldorado, etc).

There's an old abandoned castle at a nearby lake here in Ft Worth that I would like to buy and restore it and live there.

That's about it. I already have everything else that I need and want.

That sounds pretty cool. I hope my ticket comes through this week. NC is having a "MILLIONAIRE RAFFLE" soon, and they are only selling 500,000 tix, 4 of them winning a million.

If I won a fortune, I would pay all my bills off, then give as much as my parents will accept. After that I would find somewhere I can call home at last, then probably invest the rest while trying to end abuse in the world and try to bring down the corruption of the rich and powerful so that there can finally be justice for everyone and not just the minority who think they own the world.