LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

What If You Won The Lottery?

I sometimes dream about what I would do if I won the lottery. B)

I would probably:

-buy a big house- not a mansion, but just a normal house with larger rooms and a neat hang-out room/bar above the garage with a pool table and a stage for my band

-Buy a Lamborghini Countach replica from lamboshop.com (a real Lamborghini would be too much pressure to own)

-get Carolina Hurricanes season tickets Section 119 Row C

-give some money to friends and family

-give some money to charities

-invest the rest

What about YOU?

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'd like to travel, first trip would be by train from Moscow to Beijing, slowly by train, so that I could stop along the way and experience the places and people I meet along the way, and not first class , I dont want to be in a thermo box. I think diapers might be handy on the trans siberian.

Dubie

i would immediately take a plane to amsterdamn and when i get bored with that ill go to travel europe. then ill go scuba diving in fiji then to australia for more scuba diving, camp in the outback, do some kangaroo hunting and just live it up. and in my travel ill determine where i want to buy houses. i would never have a big mansion but my house would be filled with things i find silly. i would have a full stocked bar and music studio.

i would immediately take a plane to amsterdamn and when i get bored with that ill go to travel europe. then ill go scuba diving in fiji then to australia for more scuba diving, camp in the outback, do some kangaroo hunting and just live it up. and in my travel ill determine where i want to buy houses. i would never have a big mansion but my house would be filled with things i find silly. i would have a full stocked bar and music studio.

Amen to Amsterdam, the Bar, and the Music Studio!

Guest diamondback688

ive thought about this since i was like 12 years old:

-Ferrari Enzo

-House in Hawaii

-House in Aspen(or somewhere else with great skiing)

-House in Miami (Star Island or similar)

-McLaren F1

-My own private island

-Apartment on The World (i sware to god that is the name of a cruise ship that you can buy or rent an apartment on and you just get to travel the world)

I'm sure if i had time i could think of a million other things.but i would definitely live it up.and if i had some left i would probably invest some in something.

This is if I win the jackpot

- pay off my debts for pennies on the dollar (won't tell them i won)

- have my mom's house remodeld and then sell it and buy her a new one (if she wants to move)

- buy a ton of land and build my house and my mother's house on the land so she can be close to me

- my house would have:

- a studio where i could setup my DJ and karaoke gear and never have to pack it up, never be cramped in a tiny room

- a normal bedroom and then a nursery that has a large crib big enough for two ABies

- generally just have better than what i have now

- i would buy an RV so i can travel the country

- i would switch to diapers 24/7 (i'm rich who cares if i am wearing diapers)

- i would go in for my last day at work and just sit there and do nothing. (if i could contain myself)

Oh the things i would do

Not sure what i'd do if i won money? Unfortunately the lotteries here in Aus aren't as rich as some in the world.

But none the less I would:

1. Buy Beach front land along the Great Ocean Road (if your unfamiliar, google it)

2. Help out all my friends who have helped me (lots of ppl)

3. Take a holiday until i got bored, go wherever, whenever. ( I seem to like the idea of looking at the airport departures and just randomly pick a flight)

4. Set up a nightclub in Melbourne, they seem to make a fortune.

5. Invest the rest.

But knowing the true me I would be back to zero within 12 months. he he

Guest diamondback688

im not really into carbon fober...i would rather just have my enzo...if i could get 1...only limited to 300 or something and all of them are already sold...

Well, I'd say give friends and family what they need... but, my parents are well set already (no debt, own their own home, have money saved, etc.) Same goes for grandparents. So, give some money to my brother, cousins, and my friends.

Put enough in savings that it would be practical, but not ... what's the term I'm looking for? That thing where you care more about money and wealth that people and feelings and such. Can't recall. But not enough to be that.

Then I'd travel. I'd travel the world hiking and backpacking.

Some places I'd really like to see... The Himalayas, the Andes, Alaska & much of northern Canada, most of Europe (actually would want to see the cities there as much as the wilderness... some great history). Some day, when/if political climes allow, I'd like to see much of the mid east. Iran, Turkey, Egypt, Israel, Palestine.

And I suppose I'd have to check out some seedy underworld scenes where I could find them, 'cause I haven't done much of that yet. Some interesting sex clubs and such. Never been to a goth club, think that would be fun, and I could pull the style off.

I suppose I'd always be on the lookout for the perfect woman. I hear being rich tends to attract them.

Guest diamondback688

alaska is pretty great...i was there 2 or 3 years ago...and i forgot a couple things...

-house in london, england

-pay off my parents mortgage

share some money with parents buy my self a phew houses, cars, think about future generations ,never work again.

:)

id claim intrest on it to.

INTRESTING FACT ABOUT BILL GATES AND HIS MONEY:

Bill gates' money is faster than gravity. Intrest wise. Lets say if you took him to a flat piece of lan, laid out 200 metres tall worth of 100 doller bills, and laid him on top of the bills.

INSTANTLY took away all this money in a split second, he wouldnt fall, because the intrest is growing that fast.

Ah, you and your iMacs have limited time before Windows and Borg Gates assimilates you too...

Think about it...

OS X is based on Unix, which runs on PCs also...

and the new Macs are using Intel Chips...

how long do you think it will be before Macs are capable of running Windows too... and the plague will be visited upon you, wayward children now being brought to the CISC platform?!?!?!

MUUHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!

[insert good crazy professor emoticon here]

• 2 weeks later...

ive thought about that especially since i have been playing alot lately and well even though its one in a bazilion shot..... if i id win, basically meand my friends at work would all quit because i would give them all a good mount of moneyto here they wouldnt have to work there. then o cose get adecent car and a small home for myself only plans id have for that house is well have the basement as a recoring studio essentially, and of course hve one room full of diapers an what not hehe. I mean wall to wall haha. aside from that i think basically id jsut sit back and relax you know nothing spectacular no huge ginormous televisions an stereo like I said a decent car not ome extravagent thing no big boats maybe a trip somewhere for a wek or two at most...but meh. Id still try to keep life simple. And of course i would give a good amount to various charities.

I would spoil my niece and nephew first then I would pay my bills. Probably get 2 new cars 1 for each of us, a new computer and new TVs in every bedroom. I'd also donate a big chunk to a research foundation that is trying to learn more about O.I. After that it gets split between the family.

gee, if i won? first and foremost id give the lord his share (tythe 10%)

then id pay taxes and bills...then its on to the fun stuff!

build a castle next to a private lake, own my own campground and set up trusts

for my family

of course i would have a nursery scaled to my size and hire someone to be our

nanny. perhaps even start my own diaper company to make the diaper we all dream

about.

If I won the lottery, I'd not reveal my identity and then set up a corporation to handle my money because I don't want it to run out. Then I'd buy a private jet, a yacht, a small island (like Sir Richard Branson) and I'd travel around the world by boat, plane, motorcycle and car for the rest of my life. I would spend my days scubadiving, motorcycling and racing around my private track!

My family would hate me if they found out but I wouldn't pay off their debts, buy them house nor most anything else since it'd ruin them. I'd give them all a nice car, and a pension so they don't have to eat dog food in their old age. I'm a firm believer that people should do useful work as I believe the idle rich are useless. I just need to do some research on it myself. :D

Maybe I'd endow a college scholarship in my name for absorbent materials research ;) and another in behavioral studies, primarily the sexual attachment to non-sexual items. :whistling:

Finally, I would make a big budget, Hollywood style drama movie with a diaper theme. If Brokeback Mountain can win awards, I can hire Dana Delaney and Robert DeNiro (both already wore a diaper in a TV show/movie) to be the stars!

I'd get this topic out there without it being in people's faces and let it sink in for a while.

someone on page one said it was a 1 in a bazzillion shot....actually it is.....i'll do it in my head for you all...oohwell if i make mistakes, here goes

50x50=2500

x50=125000

x50=6325000

x50=31625000

x50=15,812,500,000

chck it plz.....that is per number...so it is preety good odds.....somone who lives near me won it all...like 4 yrs ago....300million....only took like 150 upfront tho.......stoopid!!!!! :thumbsup:

:biker_h4h::drive1: i m with all you travelers, i love going to other countries.....i would go to hardvard or somthing, get a buisness degree and economics degree.......buy a nice house(not more in 4bdrooms) and AMAZING CARS......and then try to find a nice girl.....MONEY DOSN'T BRING NICE WOMEN, IT BRINGS MOSTLY EVIL GREEDY BIT**ES.......

Then i would start my owncompany and turn the 300mill to like 300billion!!!!! :angel_not::boxing::angel_not::boxing: