If Adult Babies Ruled The World

All under pants would be rubber panties

"hitting the bottle" would not be disreputable

If a student said she had a "crib sheet" it would not mean cheating on a test

Jenet Napolitano would be the head of "Homeland Curity"

The #1 rock group would be the Goo Goo Dollies

"Green Fairy" would be the largest selling brand in the world

The two biggest political parties would be "Cloth" and "Disposable"

Ages would be a bit differently put after age 9, "10" would be "1.0", "11" would be "1.1", "22" would be "2.2" and it would reset at 60.

Actually, Mommy and Daddy, ake the "slave class", would have to as US for permission

Actually, Mommy and Daddy, ake the "slave class", would have to as US for permission

I was doing good on the first post ya did, the second kinda gave me a chuckle.BTW fix your location in your profile...to many "e's" :P

Restaruants would serve the right portions of cuisine that is either pureed or in finger size bites and every table would have large crayons for everyone.

Cars would have baby style seats for everyone, including the driver. Urinals would be replaced with diaper changing tables and only one urinal would be allowed. Women's bathrooms would similarly get lots of changing tables and family changing rooms would outnumber facilities reserved for the sexes separately.

Employers seeking the best employees would offer free premium diapers during the work day to their staff and a lot of laws would change to support AB/DLs and punish those that are intolerant.

There would be mandated nap time.

Mcdonalds and other play lands would be a whole lot bigger.

Ikea would make kickass AB furniture.

Online dating services would have a whole different regiment of questions for meeting people.

Like what kind of diapers do you like?

Most doctors would become pediatricians or the AB equivalent.

I was doing good on the first post ya did, the second kinda gave me a chuckle.BTW fix your location in your profile...to many "e's" :P

Thank you for the head's up! I willl be going there shortly to see how much further my reputation is being besmirched :giggle:

It wouldn't last long. The Non-AB/DLs would get fed up and revolt, both reducing the AB/DL population and actually giving them a reason to hate us... The main problem with the situation is that it would put even more strain on the working class folk, so the AB/DL rulers could enjoy such a cushy lifestyle... I think it would reach "breaking strain" proportions shortly after happening...

Sorry to be a bit of a downer, there. But as something of a realist, and one of those (quite literally) poor souls stuck in the working class, I just can't avoid seeing where it would eventually go, there. History does repeat itself, y'know...

Some people would sneak around wearing regular underpants hoping not to be caught by their mom, girlfriend or co-workers! "What are you wearing? Are those underpants? Why are you wearing underpants instead of diapers? How long have you been doing this? I just don't know where you get these perverted ideas! Your going for counseling and I want you to get rid of any more underpants you have in this house young man! I better never ever catch you again wearing anything but diapers, DO YOU HEAR ME?"

• Like 1
Guest NaughtyAshes

Some people would sneak around wearing regular underpants hoping not to be caught by their mom, girlfriend or co-workers! "What are you wearing? Are those underpants? Why are you wearing underpants instead of diapers? How long have you been doing this? I just don't know where you get these perverted ideas! Your going for counseling and I want you to get rid of any more underpants you have in this house young man! I better never ever catch you again wearing anything but diapers, DO YOU HEAR ME?"

Diapers are getting so much like regular undies now that you almost cannot tell the difference, about which the makers brag,. So how would anyone know?

Panties would be more "diaper-like." Some panties will even offer plastic-backed versions to make them crinkle like diapers.

We must remember to not judge those with a "normal underwear fetish."

That wouold be the dead giveaway. By then none of the diapers will have any crinkle and regular panties will have prints and colors to match diapers which have become so panty-like that the two would be indistinguishable as present trends continue in diaper design.