LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Thinnest Plastic Pants

onsie

I must ask why you're looking for thin? Thin doesn't always equal discreet :huh: I use the ones rusty pins linked to (from a different source) only because they're cheap and I can promise you that they are not quiet, nor durable, nor discreet since the cheap plastic isn't pliable and form-fitting which can leave fold lines visible under clothing :rolleyes: The crinkle can be heard sometimes- especially when they're not covered with clothing :o And thin plastic is less durable than thicker- do you want to have to buy more on a regular basis even if they are so cheap? B) If these didn't fit me so well I'd be wearing something else- no matter the thickness- because experience has shown me that discretion can be achieved in many ways, and one aspect alone doesn't bring discretion. If that's what you thought thin would get you.

Just saying....and wondering if you wouldn't be happier with something better suited to reaching your goal, whatever it may be ;)

Bettypooh

I wear Kins, Ltd thin soft vinyl pull-on pants, cat# V10300

That material is 0.003" (3mil) top quality translucent vinyl which stretches slightly and conforms to my body. Using reasonable care, each of them lasts over 75 wash/wear cycles. They are very quiet.

Kins, Ltd is the adult-size division of Babykins of Canada.

There are two things that I avoid when I can. Thin and grainy. They have been synonymous with "cheap" and inferior for as long as I can remember. They get brittle and tear much sooner. Grainy feels cheap.

The thin smooth plastic came out, as far as I can tell, about 1971 when Empire started using something called Wataseal. It rose to prominence during the oil embargo of 1973. The first I remember of grain is when I was about 8 and it felt cheap. In a world where high end baby panties cost 59 cents, the grainy ones cost 39. in the 1970's they started making shower curtains and mattress covers with thin, grainy material. They did not last.

To show you the difference, the baby panties I wore when I was turning 3 in 1948 were used on my sister in 1950 and endted up in one of my cousins' doll accessories box in 1954 (the last I saw of them). The elastics were pretty worn and the material was just starting to get stiff. The grainy onces that my coisins born after 1955 were put in had tears in them 3 or 4 years late and most did not make it to the dolly box.. I have several pairs of COMCO that the elastics are worn out but the material is still fine and they are more than 5 years old.

In about 1958 or 9 Sears had three ranges of baby items. the top two being "better" and "best". The best were smooth thick material. In the 40's and early 50's qulaity and durability were valued since folks were chary with their money (it being shortly after the depression) and they would want something that would last through 3 or 4 babies. . That sort of changed in the mid '50's as it went down to 2 or even 1, or persons were less frugal and did not do the long term calculations. Also in thei earlier times, the layette may end up being given to a sister or neighbor when they got in a family way. and many parts of that layette would find their way into a little girl's dolly box. When I was about 8 almost 9, one of my little girl friends bragged that the diapers in her dolly box were "real diapers" from her cousin. If you were an 8 year old girl, being given real baby things for your dolls was a stroke of real good fortune since they were "real". and not "play". That shows how durable baby things were back then

Seems what you are asking for can be easily made with a tall kitchen garbage bag, some elastic of your choice, and a hot glue gun.

Don't expect them to last , but I bet you could wash and reuse the elastics for the next pair you make.

HAPPINESS IS WEARING COTTON DIAPERS

How about Saran wrap and one full rotation? - KIDDING!

You might look at B4NS as well as Kins. Kins are great but the other site has a very big selection.

Makes for a broader range of what you might find that rings your bell.