LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Took Pictures Of Lightning Last Night!

I have always been fascinated with lightning and last night we had a good storm roll through. I setup and captured a few great shots! Lemme know what you think =)

5042869948_f4aee9c543_z.jpg

5042870210_998d2bd0b5_z.jpg

5042247287_b7f4eebe39_z.jpg

5042247841_23f22e9643_z.jpg

5042248087_4e867776bb_z.jpg

• Like 2

LO where the heck to you live???!!! I'm in socal too and we didn't have ANYTHING like this roll through the other day. I was out driving and remember seeing the clouds and did see one lightning bolt go through the clouds, but that was it......thats crazy! almost like being in Florida!

I used to love to see electrical storms like that. They were like fireworks from nature. But about 15 years ago, I changed my mind after there was a direct hit on teh house about 100 feet from mine. It burned, gutted by an intense fire. Since then lightening and strong thunder scares me.

Thanks for the nice pics.

wribbit

LO where the heck to you live???!!! I'm in socal too and we didn't have ANYTHING like this roll through the other day. I was out driving and remember seeing the clouds and did see one lightning bolt go through the clouds, but that was it......thats crazy! almost like being in Florida!

I live over by the Temecula Wine Country area, if you know where that is ;)

Nice pictures! What is you camera setup?

Canon 5D, 70-200 2.8L Lens

Settings were: 100-200 ISO, F7.0-F16.0 aperture, 30 second exposure... Set on a tripod, click the shutter and let'er rip!

I used to love to see electrical storms like that. They were like fireworks from nature. But about 15 years ago, I changed my mind after there was a direct hit on teh house about 100 feet from mine. It burned, gutted by an intense fire. Since then lightening and strong thunder scares me.

Thanks for the nice pics.

wribbit

ouch, sorry to hear that... :(

I would have almost literally given my left nut to get the picture, but the other night on my way home from work at about 11:10pm, I was on my way home driving through the downtown area here and I saw the most magnificent lightning strike. It completely light the sky all the way across the entire area, but it completely lit the area up almost like the sun was setting beneath some clouds. There were so many bolts it was just a completely astounding sight.

Great shots Bookem!

Stunning!

I love a good thunderstorm so long as no one gets hurt of course. I've managed to bag a couple of shots on and off over the years but none that good... I lack the camera setup and am limited to 8 seconds so it takes patience :lol:

These were taken a couple of years ago. There was no cloud-to-ground to speak of but I liked the way it was bursting out from a point in the cloud in an almost star-like way:

P1080091_small367.jpg

P1080097_small.jpg

WOW!!! they are some cool pix thanks for showing them.

Weather pix are my second favorite pix, first is cute ABDLer pix.

Huggie :biker_h4h:

Oooh, imagine if you combined the two. That would make me excited, too.

• 2 weeks later...

Those are some great pics. We had some lightning out here in Simi last night. Didn't see the actual discharge, but the whole sky lit up a few times. Oh, rainy weather, how I adore thee! :thumbsup: