LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

What Is The Average Person'S Foot Size On Dd?

Skeet

What is your shoe size?  

73 members have voted

1. 1. What Is Your Shoe Size?

I wear 11 women's and 9 men's, US sizing ;) European sizing is different and I think there's another common size system in use somewhere else :huh: In the US, generally you can add 2 to a mens size and get a womens of the same fit, but width can make that difference 3-4 sizes as women's shoes are a narrower profile :huh: Common US women's sizes run from 6-11, outside of that becomes hard to find :angry: Shoes are made in batches with the uncommon sizes a small percentage of the batch and only a relatively few pair of the most uncommon sizes are ever made :screwy: I have done some research on this subject as you can tell :lol:

Best advice: If the shoes fit and you like them, buy them today even if you can't afford them because they will be gone to someone else tomorrow :crybaby:

Bettypooh

Thanks for taking the survey. Yes, I know men and women have different shoe sizes :closedeyes: I was just wanting to know about the average size on here, not in the world. I also agree that logic has no place here. :lol: so thats my rant, keep those votes coming in please!!!

There are more shoe-size schemes in use than I have toes (ten, since you're wondering :P)... This question needs clarification - to which country's size scheme should we convert our responses?

UK (♂): 10

Euro: 44

USA (♂): 10½

Japan: 28

Mexico: 9

Australia (♂): 10

Korea: 273mm

Inches: 10¾"

Shall I go on? :P

I'm a little guy in height 5'4" but will never get blown over in a windstorm, I wear 11.5 to 12 depending on the type shoes I wear.

Wow, you make me feel better about being a t-boy for when I transition since I am only 5'4. :D

But to answer the OP, I seem to have the smallest feet of anyone who has answered so far with a shoe size of 6... in kids.

Oh, and a 7 6E is 7EEEEEE extra extra extra... Usually I end up having to wear a size 10 shoe with a little paper in the toes.

New balance was one of the few manufacturers that I knew of that carried wider shoes, unfortunately their line seems to have been dwindling lately.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...