LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Do Any Of You Put Pictures Of Yourself On Fetlife Or Diapermates?

I have an accounts on both but just have a random picture on my account on each. How many of you actually put pictures of yourselves on there? Do you include your face? Does it help you meet people on the site? I feel like no one wants to be my friend on sites like those with me having no picture :crybaby::crybaby:

PS please friend me on either my username is pammywhack89!!!

I have pics here and there around the net, and I can say pics do sometimes make a difference if someone will contact you.

I make my pics generic just a face shot and usually a little out of focus and never associated with my real name.

If someone you know sees your pic and you do not want to own up to the fact you can always say someone just used it without your permission.

Of course you being young will get you more attention some good and some bad, I just wouldn't have any real info available about yourself with your pics.

There are lots of crazy's out there but someone my age does not have to worry about that, but at your age you might want to protect yourself a little more.

I will be posting my pic in my profile next week. it will be from the waist down in a diaper of course and as the previous poster says i'm also older so not much to worry about but you being young be careful

You guys will never ever ever see a pic of me. Ever, hehe. Nothing personal, it's the whole I'd-hate-to-blow-up-my-potential-professional-reputation thing.

But I'll leave something to your imaginations by saying that I'm of African-American persuasion. So stop picturing me as a white girl. DON'T LIE I KNOW YOU WERE. Hee hee =D

Guest Mummy Jeni's baby

I have pics on fetlife. I have pics showing my face too. I'm not fussed about being "spotted" what I do behind closed doors is not any of their business. And if anyone see's my pic on Fetlife then they are a member too and have there kink too. I've always been brought up as "Who cares what others get up to as long as they are not harming anyone else in the process".

Guest Mummy Jeni's baby

I'm into chastity as well as starting my way in the world of AB so I'm on a few diff sites

I'm self employed but I have worked for others before and if anyone I knew spotted me I would react differntly if its a boss/authority figure or a friend.

If it was a friend I would be happy I found someone into my kink too. Them: "hey I saw you on FetLife...", Me: "Really, Cool, What's your screen name? (Pulling out phone to add them to my friends list)"

If it was a "Boss". Boss "I saw your pic on a dodgy website... :-( " Me: "Really, How strange that you go browsing these "dodgy" websites looking for pictures of your employees..."

Like I say I'm self employed, I mainly have to deal with my clients saying to me "Now Dan, you might find a bit of blue on my computer..." to which I reply with "Hey, we all have needs. you should see what on my computer :-p"

Now I never go looking though my clients files, I believe that what ever they have on there computer is theirs. But I know from working with other people in the past, not everyone is like me. For example...

Who cares? If youre worried about being "outted" then you shouldn't be there in the first place.

And what the hells with this paranoia anyways? What kind of lie are you guys living so that you are so afraid of someone finding out about your baby side? It's like an ex girlfriend pointed out to me, this thing isn't nearly as weird as it seems. The more you're open to it and letting people close to you in on it, the less stress (and less reliance on the internet for socializing) you'll have.

Cheers to the women who are able to join a dating site where they are outnumbered one hundred to one! If only such a site existed for men in this fetish!