LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Does Your Job Involve Diapers?

Guest YucatanCairo

I am a cashier at Kroger. My lane typically ends up being on the side of the store that has the baby diaper section as well as the adult diaper section. So yes I get many diapers that pass through my hands. It's fun to be able to handle the baby diapers while getting paid to do so.

I work a later shift at night and you would be surprised at how many people need to buy diapers when the sun goes down. Either diaper usage goes up, or the ABDLs come out of hiding. Either way I sell more diapers at night than on the sometimes day shift I get.

Being a night shift also gives me alot of time alone so I diaper up on late shifts. Usually flood at least two times in shift before going home to change. Yea....yea....I have done the "other" number as well at the cashier line on late shift.

Yes my job involves diapers.......on ME!

when I worked at Walmart, I would occasionally end up on the Remix crew and yeah I'd get a pallet of diapers to myself which would go out faster than anyone else's pallets. I'd also spend a good deal of time providing customer service in and around the Infant Department--lots of moms needing diapers for the weekend.

Once I remember one of the ICS guys giving me a cart of stuff for various departments and then as Im heading out, he stops me and throws a plain brown box with "PROTECTIVE UNDERWEAR" stamped on it.....I immediately thought "You bastard! you know I'm diapered, don't you?"

Sometimes I see them in Hospital ORs or materials mgmt. supply rooms which is tempting. I have seen a few very elderly or disabled patients wearing them which is depressing and makes you reconsider wearing for fun.

Yes. Wife is a wizard at making $$. No need for me to work to make money. Better that I stay home and help out. And while I do a lot of work and make a sizable contribution, I'm magnificently rewarded by the much-envied perquisite of being able to wear diapers, and most often nothing but!

When I worked as a cashier at a grocery store, it did.

But as a flight instructor, all I can hope for is someone coming up to me and saying, "hey, I know you from Daily Diapers!"

As one who was taking his long cross country solo flight as a requirement for my license, I got into the plane for my second leg after flying 120 miles to my first destinantion. I tell you, drinking a 20 ounce bottle of Mountain Dew is not a good idea! I was in the air about 10 minutes when I had to go so bad Iwas tearing the cockpit apart looking for something to pee into! I made it to my next destination without an accident (either with the plane or urinary) and immediatly ask the guy at the FBO where the men's room was at! Now, when flying you should avoid anything that distracts you from the task at hand. If wearing a diaper when flying a long flight where you just can't pull over at the next rest area isn't a good idea, I don't know what else is! That seems like a very good answer for a pilot to say if someone ever asks them if they are wearing a diaper! As a CFI I could also say that you have another perfect excuse! You could always say, "Some of my students scare me so bad when they are learning to fly that I wear a diaper in case I should wet myself from fright!"

As one who was taking his long cross country solo flight as a requirement for my license, I got into the plane for my second leg after flying 120 miles to my first destinantion. I tell you, drinking a 20 ounce bottle of Mountain Dew is not a good idea! I was in the air about 10 minutes when I had to go so bad Iwas tearing the cockpit apart looking for something to pee into! I made it to my next destination without an accident (either with the plane or urinary) and immediatly ask the guy at the FBO where the men's room was at! Now, when flying you should avoid anything that distracts you from the task at hand. If wearing a diaper when flying a long flight where you just can't pull over at the next rest area isn't a good idea, I don't know what else is! That seems like a very good answer for a pilot to say if someone ever asks them if they are wearing a diaper! As a CFI I could also say that you have another perfect excuse! You could always say, "Some of my students scare me so bad when they are learning to fly that I wear a diaper in case I should wet myself from fright!"

True, but when they ask me why I have teddy bear prints . . .or pink plastic pants. . .

Besides, all most people know is Depends. When I say my Bambinos, or Abenas, they'll start to wonder.

I'm quite uncomfortable with admissions by people that they work with diapered children. It may be the case, and it may be perfectly fine. Seeing a diapered child or diapering a minor may not excite you in the least. But stating that you work with diapered children when you are also known to have a recreational interest in diapers is how you get reasonably suspected of being a pedophile, and how a website like this, if it is being monitored for illegality, would get shut down.

Please don't get me wrong. I am not saying that working with diapered children when you have a recreational interest in diapers makes you a pedophile. It doesn't. But when it comes to shutting down websites, a clear suspicion is all it takes, and I'm saying there is that in these posts. These posts should obviously be avoided and when they are not, are dangerous because of how people will put two and two together.

• Like 1

indirectly I do, I handle a lot of other peoples property. Sometimes there are diapers both baby and adult involved but I just go about my business. The only time it ever became an issue was just recently, a lady was using a Victoria's Secret tote bag as her baby's diaper bag, and said to me "you must think I am really classy with a VS diaper bag". I said well maybe that what her secret was, got a chuckle but I don't think it came across as overtly ABDL. I had one time, where I had reason to believe I was talking to another ABDL but never led on to my suspicions. One time, years ago I had a hotel customer that I recognized both in name, and hometown that I recognized from the DPF newsletter days. I never actually saw the person, just a name in the computer. I really wanted to meet this person, but at the same time did not want to jeopardize my professional integrity either.

I'm quite uncomfortable with admissions by people that they work with diapered children. It may be the case, and it may be perfectly fine. Seeing a diapered child or diapering a minor may not excite you in the least. But stating that you work with diapered children when you are also known to have a recreational interest in diapers is how you get reasonably suspected of being a pedophile, and how a website like this, if it is being monitored for illegality, would get shut down.

Please don't get me wrong. I am not saying that working with diapered children when you have a recreational interest in diapers makes you a pedophile. It doesn't. But when it comes to shutting down websites, a clear suspicion is all it takes, and I'm saying there is that in these posts. These posts should obviously be avoided and when they are not, are dangerous because of how people will put two and two together.

Interesting... I saw another post around here where someone was advancing the idea that 'people monitoring diaper sites' was a preposterous idea. Since I can't find the original post I'll just paraphrase - basically folks at another site were worrying about how that site (Diaperspace maybe?) might be perceived negativity based on the juxtaposition of certain otherwise legal video content viewed in context to other AB materials. The OP made a very good point of just how redonkulous such claims and fears were - if I turn it up I will link to it here cause it really was a good post (I thought its tone was a bit heavy handed but I whole heartedly applauded the content). If anyone else knows what it is please link to it, I'm sure you're (sic) memory is better than mine?

Todd

I used to work in the HBA section of Target which included the diapers and baby food. Probably the most annoying section of the store to work. Always found opened bags of diapers or was having to clean up a broken jar of baby food almost every day. That along with having to zone the small jars of baby food with my large hands really got on my nerves. On top of all that, I would also have to work pets, plastics, small appliances and mini seasonal(candy section). At the end of the day we would have 2-3 full buggies returns, strays and stuff people would decide they did not want and leave anywhere in the store instead of returning themselves. We would have to put back on the shelf before we could leave.

It was my post, and I think you're trying to find a bit of hypocrisy with it. Nothing doing. Allow me to explain.

These jobs that people are working at involve actual children. The diaper commercials I enjoy watching do, too, but I have no access to them. It's the access to real children that's the problem. Do you really have to work with kids to get around diapers in your work? No. Do you really have to view babies wearing diapers to watch baby diaper commercials? Yes. One will be seen as 'pervy', the other an immediate threat.

Whether anyone from the vanilla sex world is watching, I don't know. I tend to doubt it, but if anyone's worried about it, the thing to guard against is mentioning contact with actual diapered children, not saying you like watching diaper commercials.

Must I do all your thinking for you? Use your head, while it still has hair.

• Like 1

It was my post, and I think you're trying to find a bit of hypocrisy with it. Nothing doing. Allow me to explain.

These jobs that people are working at involve actual children. The diaper commercials I enjoy watching do, too, but I have no access to them. It's the access to real children that's the problem. Do you really have to work with kids to get around diapers in your work? No. Do you really have to view babies wearing diapers to watch baby diaper commercials? Yes. One will be seen as 'pervy', the other an immediate threat.

Whether anyone from the vanilla sex world is watching, I don't know. I tend to doubt it, but if anyone's worried about it, the thing to guard against is mentioning contact with actual diapered children, not saying you like watching diaper commercials.

Must I do all your thinking for you? Use your head, while it still has hair.

Not really looking for hypocrisy - just a touch of irony or pot to kettle comparisons. Just found it funny that in one post you railed against the folks for thinking that they were under some sort of surveillance (practicality jumping up and down with 'puhleeez' and a multi paragraph diatribe to illustrate your derision) and then you used the very same surveillance threat argument yourself. Just kind of funny, at least to me, but I am admittedly easy to amuse.

Now to actually address your concern - not all disabled kids are in diapers, any more than all disabled adults are in diapers. Is it a higher percentage? More than likely and given that the respondents are answering that their jobs involve diapers there is obviously some correlation there. If it were me in that position I would hesitate to mention my line of work for fear that someone might misconstrue my intentions. Kinda like a conflict of interest. I'm not exactly comfortable with the idea myself, but this argument comes from the same place that says don't let gays around kids or they will molest them (Scoutmaster, Clergy, Teachers)

I don't doubt that there are foot pervs working in shoe stores, and while my feet would probably not turn them on (*ack*), there are probably feet in the course of the day that do, but that doesn't mean they spend the day getting off does it? I would like to think that their intense knowledge of feet and shoes would make them better at their job and that what I do not know will not hurt me. Now obviously kids are not shoes, so I'm not saying that attitude should be equally applied. But I think that appearances of impropriety, especially where children are concerned, are a very sensitive subject and can lead people to over react. To me at least this feels more like a knee jerk reaction than a reasoned argument. If I said something like "Bob is gay, he is a scout master, he like penises, therefore he will molest the kids in his troop" I would be tarred and feathered - this seems little different than saying if Susie likes to wear diapers, then anytime she see's a child in diapers she is abusing the child. If I change my (hypothetical/future) children's diapers, as a diaper fetishist, have I committed abuse? No, of course not.

I know you weren't suggesting that anyone had done anything implicitly improper, and I am not saying that your fears for how outsiders might react is misplaced, but we shouldn't miss an opportunity to be reasoned and rational when we discuss something like this.

• Like 2

Just want to say I find it ‘creepy’ that anybody would post on this site that their job involved changing CHILDREN’S diapers. I get the sense that you’ve gone out of your way to do that work, which makes me worry.

In all likelihood everything is fine and you look at and touch diapered children’s genitals without it exciting you in the least. Let’s hope. If everything is fine though, why would you give the impression that it wasn’t, which posting the fact on a diaper fetish website does, even to somebody from the ‘community’.

People have more common sense than that, don’t they? If they do, then there is reason to worry that such a post is a quasi admission of a problem.

Just for the record, I wouldn’t even want to see a post from a stay-at-home dad or mom. That’s slightly less disturbing because diaper changing is a job you must do as a parent. Was childcare really the only work that a person with a diaper fetish could find? Or why does it so appeal to you that you would choose it over others (I mean, a low-paying job that requires handling human excrement versus one that doesn’t)?

I give up. Let’s just hope that we’re dealing with people who would post such a fact about themselves because they don’t have two brain cells to rub together, and not to imply that they find their work unusually satisfying.