LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Facebook Games

Hello all

I was just curious if anyone plays games on facebook in their spare time. I like on here but i also am looking for a new friends on facebook to be neighbors on fronterville or petville. Or play Mafia Wars or even texan holdem. send me an email and i will give you my name on there

Edit by Repaid: I was just curious if anyone plays games on facebook in their spare time (I don't have any, but I use all day on it to annoy my husband). I like being on here, but I also am looking for new friends (Other losers) on facebook to be neighbors on FrontierVille or Petville. Or play Mafia Wars or even Texan Holdem. Send me an email and I will give you my name on there.

I used to play farmtown, and had over like 4 million coins,and a huge farm....but got bored with it. all the planting and harvesting got to be a chore. I also dabbled in 'yoville' for a while but again, got bored and stopped. Some of it also had to do with my comp being really slow (dialup) and not being able to handle the graphics etc...

I have an iPhone. I can have a life and play farmville.

^^^^ this... i can play farmville in the car going somewhere, or waiting for food at a restaurant etc...etc.... it IS possible to have a life and play games online...

This is the only site I spend time on. I have so many invites to play farmville, mafia wars, take care of pets etc. I don't even answer them. I have a pet in RL and I take really good care of her. I feel bad for those that have no life that they have to have to lead a "make believe" life. I'm saving all my make believe living for when I'm too old and frail to do anything else. Tomorrow I'm doing a 100 mile motorcycle ride for "Bikers for Babies" to support the March of Dimes in the Kansas City area. Real life, there's simply no real substitute.

Hugs,

Freta

• 2 months later...
Guest little_jonny

i was into yoville but when they added yocash, thats when it become less fun more competitive to be the best person with the most stuff. i soon stopped playing it and got in to farmville which i soon stop playing also. i either play the mind jolt games or diry queen tycoon on my laptop

^^^^ this... i can play farmville in the car going somewhere, or waiting for food at a restaurant etc...etc.... it IS possible to have a life and play games online...

If i was at a restaurant with someone and they started playing game on portable device, i'd walk.

If i was at a restaurant with someone and they started playing game on portable device, i'd walk.

usually when i'm in a restaurant its with my boyfriend, and he is on his phone too.... we usually will read the news while waiting for our food and then discuss what we are reading etc....

if i'm with his parents, or other friends, i don't take my phone out, except at the very beginning when we sit down, to turn it on silent and put it away.