LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Lazy Day

Guest peepeeweeweeboy

Guest peepeeweeweeboy

I'm choosing to be lazy today. I don't work and have no social obligations like being nywhere with a friend so I've been holed up being lazy. Most of today I've spent online watching movies and playing games. Room escape games are my favorite type of game and there are thousands of the online more every day.

I woke up, changed out of my wet pampers, and got into a Teddy Bambino and got back in bed after taking my dog out for a walk (if only I could put her in a diaper I wouldn't have to go out). Been in bed for a few hours and wet once already. Being lazy I don't want to do anything today so I already messed once as well laying in bed. Was somewhat difficult completely pooping my diaper while laying on my back not much room to have the poop come out so most was flat and squished upon arrival. The whole place smells to high heaven and is strong enough to induce tears but I'm fine and Molly (my dog) seems to be doing okay so far.

I ordered Pizza from Domino's and the deliveryman will get here in about 30 minutes. Plan on eating the whole fully loaded large pizza in bed in my large fully loaded and squishy diaper. Probably won't change until much lter tonight or maybe tomorrow. Plan on pooping out thepizza in the diaper I am wearing now. Much relzaxing to poo in a diaper laying down after eating pizza and drift to nappy land.

My only concern is the delivery guy. I don't plan on killing the odor. It's for me to enjoy today. I know when I open the door he will be smacked in the face with a wall of feces odor; hopefully he won't pass out until I shut the door. The whole place smells rancid right now and should I have someone pop by (which they won't not enough friends) it would be a disaster.

Does anyone like to be lazy some days and jst fill their diapers up and be lazy and worthless?

Plan on eating the whole fully loaded large pizza in bed in my large fully loaded and squishy diaper. Probably won't change until much lter tonight or maybe tomorrow. Plan on pooping out thepizza in the diaper I am wearing now. Much relzaxing to poo in a diaper laying down after eating pizza and drift to nappy land.

YEP this is WNM247... ban him again please.

Can you not ban his IP? Or does it keep cycling?

• Like 1

He's down to using cell phones - but I'm down to reporting his constant abuse to his provider and university. He has left plenty of breadcrumbs

So now the ISP gets him in RL, the Uni gets him in RL, and someone jumps to the conclusion that he's a pedo so the Cops microscope him in RL too :o I'd say I'll have more fun knowing this is going to happen to him than a MAC or IP ban nobody else in his RL knows about does :roflmao:

DD= :ninja::thumbsup:

Bettypooh

WetNMessy24/7

WetNMessy2

The rose one

SuperDuperMessy

PeePeeWeeWee

What about the Saturnine. Was that him? I know I forgot one.

The rose one = Rosemonde.

SmellyPooFingers was the one you forgot. I'm pretty sure Saturnine was him. And I've got my suspicions about this LikeToBeWet, that's probably him as well.

Really sad that this poor excuse of a university student is spending more time creating accounts on here just to troll as opposed to actually studying. He probably is going to end up jobless and lazy with no role whatsoever to fill in society.

SmellyPooFingers was the one you forgot. I'm pretty sure Saturnine was him. And I've got my suspicions about this LikeToBeWet, that's probably him as well.

Really sad that this poor excuse of a university student is spending more time creating accounts on here just to troll as opposed to actually studying. He probably is going to end up jobless and lazy with no role whatsoever to fill in society.

I didn't even know about the SmellyPooFingers one. Wow 5 posts he got on that one.

Saturnine was banned as well. He even yelled at himself in one post if it was him lol.

It's getting too easy.

I sometimes wonder if he is doing this to irratate us which he does succeed or if he really is that obsesed with his own poop .If he is he does need help

He needs some serious help either way. Part of me thinks the original Wetnmessy247 was the real deal. It's all the negative reputation points he received (completely warranted), which led to his banning, that led to him trolling. He couldn't accept that no-one here wanted to hear about his consistently smelly way of life and his disturbing all-consuming poop fascination, so he became the puerile troll-artist he is now.

Then again, he didn't seem to care about having friends, so he may have been a troll from the very start.

Whichever scenario is true, he's obviously quite mentally unstable: the ultimate psychiatric case-study.

There is also farenhyte452.

I think we need an official WM24/7 thread. It's getting hard to keep track of them all.

But it is really easy to figure it out. His writing style is pretty unique. Beyond the subject matter, he just has a specific way of putting words together. Does anybody else notice this?

I knew ppwwb was him from his first post, but I couldn't call him out for fear of being flamed in that "name calling" thread. That's why I think we need a way of making it publicly know about our suspicions. But it may not be needed, since DD seem to have the matter under control. ;) Go DD! Report him to his phone carrier and university, that should stop him. (or at least make him think twice about trolling)

*edit for page ownage*

There is also farenhyte452.

I think we need an official WM24/7 thread. It's getting hard to keep track of them all.

But it is really easy to figure it out. His writing style is pretty unique. Beyond the subject matter, he just has a specific way of putting words together. Does anybody else notice this?

I knew ppwwb was him from his first post, but I couldn't call him out for fear of being flamed in that "name calling" thread. That's why I think we need a way of making it publicly know about our suspicions. But it may not be needed, since DD seem to have the matter under control. ;) Go DD! Report him to his phone carrier and university, that should stop him. (or at least make him think twice about trolling)

*edit for page ownage*

Oh yeah farenhyte452.