LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Depend's Brand

I don't think they should ban you, you just stated your opinion. Personally, I found it quite amusing watching a real straight arrow make a complete a**hole of himself.

Hugs,

Freta

I'll honestly state that I don't like any of these products. They are either oriented to the fetish crowd, or the wording the package lies to my face.

What products are you talking about? All adult diapers? What package lies to your face?

Does anybody know of a way to hide the "BABY BABY BABY" schit you see on the taping panel of some of these?

Bambino makes a diaper called the Bianco which does not have the taping panel design; it's just plain white:

About Bambino Bianco

You're welcome. Now why are you so angry? Put on a soft, comfy diaper, and relax.

• Like 1

Wal-Mart is now discontinuing the Fitted Maximum Protection Briefs, but it seems like only in my size - Large. In every store I went to, the Large were discounted to $11 on clearance, but the Mediums were still regular price. It is getting harder and harder to find real diapers all the time - Walgreens also discontinued Depends Briefs, as have K-Mart and Target, only carrying the pull-ups and the lousy store brand products. Guess I'm going to have to start buying online again, and probably switch back to Attends.

Wal-Mart is now discontinuing the Fitted Maximum Protection Briefs, but it seems like only in my size - Large. In every store I went to, the Large were discounted to $11 on clearance, but the Mediums were still regular price. It is getting harder and harder to find real diapers all the time - Walgreens also discontinued Depends Briefs, as have K-Mart and Target, only carrying the pull-ups and the lousy store brand products. Guess I'm going to have to start buying online again, and probably switch back to Attends.

That's probably because these stores have caught on to the AB/DL scene, and want no part of it. Most people who need these will go the mail order route, and choose a premium product for someone with a severe disability. Or, they buy Attends through Medicaid from an institutional supplier. It's been my recent understanding that KC HATES the AB/DL community, and will now only market their products to normal folks with a legitimate use for them. This obviously rules out the plastics and anything that might have any similarity to their childcare products. You can all kiss the six-tape Max's goodbuy. You better buy 'em up while you still can, or in 10 years, someone else will sell you a bag on EBay for $300.00!

Honeywell6180

It's been my recent understanding that KC HATES the AB/DL community...

Why would Kimberly-Clark care? They're a company--they exist to sell products and make a profit. They don't care who buys their product, nor what they do with it. While the ABDL market is certainly an unintended one for them, I'm sure in total the amount of Depend diapers that we ABDLs buy is not insignificant. I know KC has gotten hundreds of dollars of my money over the years!

As for the Fitted Maximum Protection briefs disappearing from store shelves, it's just business. I'm sure some retailers sell far more of the pull-up styles to ambulatory customers, and the products that sell the most get the shelf space. Simple as that.

Contrary to the trend, one of my local grocery stores (Harris Teeter) has just started carrying the Fitted Maximum Protection briefs in size L, where they didn't before. It was a nice surprise. :thumbsup:

Guest neo52450

Not just selling the pull on style, but how about the off brand generic diapers.... there still there. Were in a recession and no one has the extra money so if they can save a buck they will. the depends brand aren't selling as well as the store brand.

That's probably because these stores have caught on to the AB/DL scene, and want no part of it. Most people who need these will go the mail order route, and choose a premium product for someone with a severe disability... Honeywell6180

Dude... who the hell are you? Are you even a "member" of the AB/DL community? You sound like some pissy bastard who is out to bring us all down. Incontinent or otherwise... get your head out of your arse and leave us alone.

• Like 1

Dude... who the hell are you? Are you even a "member" of the AB/DL community? You sound like some pissy bastard who is out to bring us all down. Incontinent or otherwise... get your head out of your arse and leave us alone.

I think you do have a point. I probably, in all honesty, don't belong on this board. The trouble is, nobody seems to want to report my posts to an administrator. But if you want to, feel free. No grudges or hard feelings.

Honeywell6180

I probably, in all honesty, don't belong on this board.

Honeywell6180

Are you angry with us because we like diapers? Do you hate your affliction and, therefore, hate diapers too? What brought you here to this forum?

It's a shame you don't want to stay. I share a lot of your other interests. I have a PDP-11 just a few feet from me at the moment. Learned to program on a VAX 11/780. Burned PALs for a DCJ11-based embedded board. I've read Soul of a New Machine twice.

But if you judge me because I like diapers, well, I think it's your loss. Best of luck to you, though. :closedeyes:

• 4 weeks later...

As a side note, I went out and bought a package of the latest Depend diapers (with the new orange bar on the package) yesterday just to do a thorough side-by-side comparison with ones from a year or so ago. Despite some of the comments here, I found absolutely no differences. The tapes are exactly the same, in exactly the same place. The cover is the same thickness and texture of polyethylene (which is quite nice). The padding is the same size and in the same place. The inner leg cuffs (leakguards) are the same color. The elastic waistbands are the same. I contend that nothing--save for the packaging--has changed about Depend Fitted Briefs.

Just a quick note for those that may not know... it appears that the diapers have not changed, but one important thing that's changed is the sizing recommendations printed on the package.

I'm 200+ lbs with a waist a little over 40". Was buying the S/M size Depends but now the package labeling indicates that the large size is for anyone over 170 lbs / 36" waist. So I bought a package of the large ones (thinking the diapers themselves may have changed) and they're way too large. So if you've been using Depends, stick to the same size regardless of what it says on the package.

Just a quick note for those that may not know... it appears that the diapers have not changed, but one important thing that's changed is the sizing recommendations printed on the package.

I'm 200+ lbs with a waist a little over 40". Was buying the S/M size Depends but now the package labeling indicates that the large size is for anyone over 170 lbs / 36" waist. So I bought a package of the large ones (thinking the diapers themselves may have changed) and they're way too large. So if you've been using Depends, stick to the same size regardless of what it says on the package.

i think there should be another size between the s/m and the large. im about the same weight and waist size as you, and i can barely get into a s/m. but the large is pretty big on me, i have to wear boxer briefs to keep it up. if the medium was just a little bigger, it'd be perfect.

I'm a little confused. I just bought a bag of Depends Fitted Maximum Protection yesterday and they look like the old packaging. There's no orange on bag at all, it looks the same as it always does. I bought large by mistake and they are too big for me. I checked the size chart on the back and it says waist 35" to 49" hips 42" to 54" and weight over 170 lbs. I feel like I got cheated too, only 16 in the bag instead of 20.

Hugs,

Freta

I got a bag of the old ones and then new package ones...the S/M on the old says 26"-41" the new one says 26"-34" quite a difference. I actually think the new package diapers are a tad different. They don't seem to fit the same. Might just be me though. But anyway for a S/M labeled diaper that's a very close to being right into the small only category. I think Bambino's says their small go up to 34". Anyway Freta, you won't miss the new packaging when it get over your way, the old one had a basic looking phot, the new packaging has some kind of artist rendition of what the diaper doesn't look like if ya get my drift...Kinda Cartoonie..

some stores still have some old packaging.my walmart has both old and new packaging.I grab the new with the orange on bag.the sizing is wrong on the new packaging.if u fit the older ones u will fit the new ones.the diaper is the same only thing new is the packaging with the wrong info on size..

• 1 month later...

Depends are great diapers. I especially love the Maximum Absorbancy Depends diapers as they are plastic backed. I want to know I am wearing a diaper and there is a bit of a crinkle with these diapers. I prefer the older ones though without the green waistband because the plastic feels better and a bit more of a crinkle to them. As far as baby wipes go, I would recommend the Pampers Baby Fresh wipes. They smell great and feel nice during a diaper change.

Are the Depends Maximum Protection going away? At least at the retail level?

I spent almost two hours the other day going from store to store to find some medium Depends diapers. Walmart, my usual place for buying these, had none. Nor did CVS, Walgreens, Osco, or Dominicks. I did find one pack of large and foolishly passed on them. They are the right size for me but I prefer snug so I usually get the mediums.

There were plenty of other Depend products, just no Maximum Protection.

I prefer a diaper that is plastic backed and convenient to obtain. For years and years I've gotten mine at Walmarts across the country as I travel a lot for a living. Now I can't find them there.

I went on line and looked at the Walmart site. The Depends diapers are listed as out of stock on line and not sold in stores. Walgreens seems to have phased them out, too.

On line buying is not for me as my wife definitely does not approve and I do not want to explain this to my kids.

Have you the same experience? Where do you buy your Depends diapers? I am looking for ideas and alternatives.

I saw some in a metro Atlanta area Walmart just the other day. Most areas have at least one Walmart that's considerably larger than the rest and has a wider range of most things - did you try a large store?

Thanks for the reply and input - I appreciate them!

I have been having trouble for some time - even at the Super Centers. But I'll try again as it just might be my bad luck! Good idea, thanks.

Anyone else have any ideas?

None of the chain drug stores carry the depends boost liners either. I don't usually need the boost but when I'm going to the movies or some other place like that I like the extra capacity. I just don't understand why there seems to be such difficulty getting these products.

Hugs,

Freta

Evening all - I got such a surprise last week when I walked into a cvs store near me that I have never been to before. Specifically, it did cater to home services in addition to being a general pharmacy. There, on the shelf, were the Depends Adult Briefs that I started with when I became a diaper lover. And they also had many inserts, so I picked up some Tena inserts. What an incredible feeling to wet that combination. The Tena inserts really distribute well and I love the way the Depends puff up when wet. Heaven! Enjoy all.

• 2 weeks later...

Evening all - I got such a surprise last week when I walked into a cvs store near me that I have never been to before. Specifically, it did cater to home services in addition to being a general pharmacy. There, on the shelf, were the Depends Adult Briefs that I started with when I became a diaper lover. And they also had many inserts, so I picked up some Tena inserts. What an incredible feeling to wet that combination. The Tena inserts really distribute well and I love the way the Depends puff up when wet. Heaven! Enjoy all.

I see that you are from Illinois. Is this CVS anywhere near the Downers Grove/Naperville area?

Guest still-in-diapers74

Depend refastenable underwear are pretty thick and make no noise so they work great for being discreet. Overnights are nice because they are crinckly and they hold about two wettings, but they lack the bulk between the legs that attends have and they dont cover the whole butt like attends. They're a good sub, but not as good as attends, hands down.

i also like the depends adult diapers and they feel great during sex with my girl friend