LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Loudest Diaper

Hey guys, and gals. I love very crinkly loud diapers. They seem hard to come by anymore. I currently use Bambinos but they are kinda quite. What diapers are louder? I can put them over my Bambinos for added noise but can keep the absorbancy.

I just got a pack of Kendall wings at a thrift store. I haven't heard diapers this loud in Many years!!! Cost me 90 cents for ten!, check the thrift stores!!! Those are usally the hospital grade cheapo diapers!! They are loud, but not much more! :)

Attends are very crinkly. Loud enough to be heard over ambient noise... especially if you double them.

I second that. With an Abri Maxi booster with just about any form of loose pants or non at all. Even with tight pants and a belt, there still be a sound of crinkle to be heard. :D

I second that. With an Abri Maxi booster with just about any form of loose pants or non at all. Even with tight pants and a belt, there still be a sound of crinkle to be heard. :D

Nice. I will have to try these.

• 4 weeks later...

Like babymaggie said the Tranquility Slimline brief is pretty loud. However I find that the Tranquility ATN brief isn't quit as loud as the slimline. So with that in mind I would say this is my pick

1# Attends 10 W/waistband Brief

2# Tranquility Slimline Brief

- iCrinkle2angel_not.gif

I have some plastic panties that are tremendously unbelievably loud :blush: I got them on Ebay from a seller who is no longer there :( The plastic is a thick opaque white which looks a lot like thin wax paper. I have seen this plastic before but I can't remember where :rolleyes: As soon as I can find a source for this plastic I'm going to start making and selling these since there does seem to be at least a limited market for them B)

Bettypooh

I have some plastic panties that are tremendously unbelievably loud :blush: I got them on Ebay from a seller who is no longer there :( The plastic is a thick opaque white which looks a lot like thin wax paper. I have seen this plastic before but I can't remember where :rolleyes: As soon as I can find a source for this plastic I'm going to start making and selling these since there does seem to be at least a limited market for them B)

Bettypooh

ABU diapers are very loud

As I always wear plastic pants over my disposables the noise of diapers gets damped. This can be solved by using noisy pants. Herr Weidlich in Germany sells some really nice crackly ones, like this one:

1002nicepi.jpg

Generally, if pants are "glasklar" (clear like glass) they are noisy, like this one:

9002clear.jpg

Shipping overseas could be prohibitive, though.

• Like 1
  • 4 weeks later...

Hey guys thought I would let you know if you wanna hear how loud the Attends are when worn under clothes I have a video posted on my blog or just search for attends on my blog and it should bring it up heres the link to my Blog down below just click on the banner.

URL www.thedailycrinkle.com

-Thanks iCrinkle2

• 2 weeks later...
Guest little_jonny

Depend briefs are (or were) the loudest diapers I have ever heard. Just under your shorts or pants with out a cover, you can hear them across the room! :o

i agree, even trying to put one on is like messing with a dozen of plastic bags. even if you move around in bed you can hear it so loud.. but wear about two or three of of them makes a pretty good thick diaper