LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Can We Get Some Creativity Here?

Ok, my screen name might be generic, MessiBoi, but that is because i am messy, im a boy and i love Lionel Messi as a football, stick that in yer pipe and smoke it!

I May use my other name Narby2135, which is Narby from my Name and 2135 which was the last four digits on my last cars number plate.

Wait, you're not really a duck? I thought that was your picture in your avatar. Wow. I've been duped. This whole time. . .

No, that pic is a stuffed aminal that I liked, his name is Maynard... still available on Ebay.

:P

I don't use my normal online names here as I don't want to make it too easy for someone to find out about my "non-standard" interests.

As far as my name here goes, I don't wear my diapers as much as I would like (and almost not at all at the time I registered) so I think it's fairly descriptive. I'm sorry that it doesn't meet your approval, but then your name doesn't really do anything for me so it's a wash I suppose ;)

DAMN!!! I guess my name sucks since it contains references to both my AB side, as well as my love of cars. Well isn't that just a pisser! Good thing i didn't need your approval when i chose it.

But wait, what if we had a moderator whose only job is to troll around bitching about everybody's screen name. They'd have no real power, but they'd get the satisfaction of knowing their opinion was heard.:thumbsup:

Dailydi, I think you should promote darkfinn to name approval moderator. I mean honestly, he's obviously the most qualified for the job.:rolleyes:

• Like 3

But wait, what if we had a moderator whose only job is to troll around bitching about everybody's screen name. They'd have no real power, but they'd get the satisfaction of knowing their opinion was heard.:thumbsup:

Dailydi, I think you should promote darkfinn to name approval moderator. I mean honestly, he's obviously the most qualified for the job.:rolleyes:

oohhh snap!!!

My only concern about screen names is when they are too similar to an established name. A few of us use our names. Personally I am not ashamed or embarrassed about being incontinent, so why should I feel ashamed about the methods I use to cope?

Something that does annoy me is when people presume to write as if they own or moderate Daily Diapers. It seems clear and logical that if DailyDi felt we need a rule about screen names, such a rule would be written.

Good for all of those who expressed gladness they did not need permission from a random individual to use their choice of name.

My only concern about screen names is when they are too similar to an established name. A few of us use our names. Personally I am not ashamed or embarrassed about being incontinent, so why should I feel ashamed about the methods I use to cope?

Something that does annoy me is when people presume to write as if they own or moderate Daily Diapers. It seems clear and logical that if DailyDi felt we need a rule about screen names, such a rule would be written.

Good for all of those who expressed gladness they did not need permission from a random individual to use their choice of name.

Here, here, Angela!

Squawvox

(new name...formerly diaperpt) ^_^

I'd like to change my name to velvet armadillo. Or vehicular mayonnaise. What about mushroom highlights? Possibly concrete nightstand. Or maybe digital light readout.

I guess if your screen name couldn't also function as the name of a prog-rock band, then its nowhere near good enough.

The sad part is, I actually understand where the op is coming from. But its just the nature of a forum about a specific topic. Everybody here is here for the same general reason, and most the names reflect that.

The difference between the op and I is that I have better things to bitch about, and a weeeeeeeee bit more tact.

I know my place, and it's not to pass judgment on people having the words diaper/nappy/baby in their screennames on a site about adults wanting to wear diapers/nappys and act..... like.... babies................. Or we may have just stumbled across the crux of the problem. ^_^

/snarkieness ^_^

• Like 1

This is the funniest thread I've read in awhile.

While my handle may seem unoriginal to the casual observer, I often use DB (my initials) in my handle on other boards, and adding DL to it for this board just seemed to make sense. I kept it generic intentionally, because I don't like to get too descriptive on any message board, especially one that could be as potentially embarrassing as this one if outed.

This may be a moot point soon anyway. Cybersecurity Measures Will Mandate Government “ID Tokens

'Darkfinn' hmmmm, that actually is a creative display name. It makes me think of the country of Finland. I actually have some real memories of a 23 hr. nightmare there that I'll never forget....

I was flying my little spaceship, the (SOGGY1) when I lost all electrical systems some 300km north of Helsinki on what had to have been the darkest night of the winter so far that year. I was busy preparing for an emergency landing, and going over the procedures of my flight training days, for a way out of this mess, when all of a sudden the northern lights started dancing and lighting up the ground a thousand ft. below me. YAY!! THANK YOU GOD!! This is fantastic! I began to see the defined shapes of the dwarfed conifers as I began my powerless descent onto this frozen......Uh-Oh there are so many of these damn small trees, I just know SOGGY1 and I could be in peril, but I still kept my wits about about me as I felt a violent-jarring sensation as the craft impacted the top layer of frozen....and then clip-clip-clip-clip sounds of the dwarfed conifers being sheered off by SOGGY1's wings. Anyway, we finally came to a stop. Thank God I still could feel my body and my mind was still working, (Mothers maiden name) etc. To make a long story short; I USED SOME OF SOGGY1'S FUEL AND BROKEN CONIFER WOOD TO BUILD A RESCUE FIRE!

I'm so glad that I was creative enough to think on my feet. Even in a frozen diaper. :)

Darkfinn, I pity your shortsightedness. Do you not realize that people use names on the internet that they are comfortable with, and can easily remember. It separates their internet personae and their fantasies from their real lives. Some members here are confident to mix the two, so they use their real names, but they are the rare few. Also, it would not be unusual for a person to have more than ONE interest that they do not want to link, so they could use (as example) Baby-n and Scat-n and Master-n and SNM-n. If they chose to use 'darkfinn' or some other smart silly name in all the groups, a simple web search could easily link all their interests, and the risk of someone from one of the groups exposing the person is substantially higher.

Secondly, I think there are more things to worry about in the world than someones screen name.

Thirdly, a screen name is personal to the individual, and you do not have the right to infringe on their choices. How dare you! Who do you think you are?