LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

What Should I Do?

Its been almost a year now since my mum busted me when she found one of my used diapers, she asked me to stop then and there and we never spoke of it again, even so I still wear them in secret. Ever since then I've been wondering when is it a good time to bring it up???

I know its kinda stupid bringing it up again, kinda like opening up old wounds, but still I gotta get this weight off my chest somehow :(

does anyone ever felt the same thing I do???

• Like 2

I wouldn't bring it up at all, just keep your fetish to yourself and make sure you clean up after yourself so you don't get busted again.

If you do get busted it is your fault for not being careful.

As the old saying go's let sleeping dogs lie. in other words just keep your fetish to yourself and enjoy it.

I'm with beallucanb, bringing it up will only open up the wound and that can be a very bad thing. If you're still living at home, it could mean choosing between a place to live and your fetish. Now if you're out on your own and still feel the need to get that weight off your chest, by all means explain the situation to her. But just because you explain yourself, do not expect her to understand it or accept it.

Number 3 on the no-go :rolleyes: If at all, this is something to cover much later. Why? Because you don't yet understand that not hurting someone else's feelings is more important than your own feelings when it comes to someone who loves you :o I love my Mom dearly but if she were just someone who was with me alone on a deserted island I'd be guilty of murder within an hour :whistling: I love her and it hurts me to see her hurt- so I bite my tongue, turn my head, and cut visits short so she will be happy no matter what I feel. I can live with what I do but I couldn't live with myself if I hurt her when I didn't have to :mellow: It's the best way to handle it and I can handle it ;) Time will teach you this lesson, believe me.

Bettypooh

I guess so, but don't you guys feel the same way I do? like the guilt of hiding your true(ab/dl) self?

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...

I gotta get this weight off my chest somehow :(

Your Mum feels as awkward as you. Save both yourselves potential embarrassment and let the matter go undiscussed.

You want to talk to someone. This is a good place.

Anondl

• Like 1

I seriously think as far as you mom feels the situation is over case closed.

Just be extra careful with hiding new or used diapers and disposing of your diapers and all will be well.

My mom found some of my things, we spoke about it and it was over, at that point she sorta knew I didn't stop, but she never saw evidence again .

Be wise be careful and all will be well, don't feel guilty everyone has a fetish of some sort they would rather have not know by anyone else.

• 1 month later...

I am with everyone else, don't bring it up again. There are just some things one doesn't need to share with your parents. Part of it is their transition to seeing you as an adult and not their little boy, which by the way is not as easy as it sounds. The other is starting to build your life outside your parent's.

On a side note; I lived at home until I was 21. When I was finished with my education then I made the move out on my own (I bought a condo, oddly I have never rented). That was what worked for me and I am by most accounts a succesful (personally and financially), well adjusted diaper boy.

• Like 1

Its been almost a year now since my mum busted me when she found one of my used diapers, she asked me to stop then and there and we never spoke of it again, even so I still wear them in secret. Ever since then I've been wondering when is it a good time to bring it up???

I know its kinda stupid bringing it up again, kinda like opening up old wounds, but still I gotta get this weight off my chest somehow :(

does anyone ever felt the same thing I do???

Your story sounds alot like mine except Mom just told me to pick things up next time. We never talked again about it. I felt I needed to "get this weight off my chest" too!!! Back then all I had was writing others at DPF threw forwarded snailmail. That helped me get threw it without upsetting the balance at home.

I guess so, but don't you guys feel the same way I do? like the guilt of hiding your true(ab/dl) self?

Yes I feel some guilt hiding some things, but I'm smart enough to know that it's my burden to bear :angel_not: And I know the results of dealing with things in the wrong way will be worse than just bearing what I must :o So deal with this away from home where it can hurt someone.

Yeah, we're only internet friends but believe me, we care enough to not want to see anyone hurt over our common interest ;) It won't be as long as you think when you'll look back on this and be very glad you said nothing; half a century's experience living tells me so :D

Bettypooh

Thanks for all your support guys, it really helped. I guess this diaper thing should just stay a secret.

I figured it was like that from the start but I guess I'm just one curious baby, well anyways I really appreciate it, thanks again :)

Guest little_jonny

Keep your mouth shut or move out.

At 19, what are you doing living with your parents?

i'm 22 and i still live with my parents. times are tough to save money up to move out. its even hard to get a good job with good pay.

teenbaby96, just keep it a secret. my mom found my stash once and that was back in aug. i think and she never asked or spoke of it again. i knew she found it cause it was sitting on my bottome shelve in my closer. i thought about bringing it up again but knew it would be a strange conversation between me and my mom. i try and talk to my friends who i know will be understanding and they have. well only three so far. good luck with everything and hope you found a better hiding spot