LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Post Your Office 2

DailyDi

Just finished my new desk and office setup.

post-1-006410300 1283199817_thumb.jpg

If the texaco gas pump was filled with steaming hot coffee for the dispencing, it would be the dream office ^_^

~lilme

I ain't posting a picture but (because!) my computer desk currently has on it:

A pair of socks.

A recently emptied coke can.

Deodorant can.

Stack of CDs about 5 inches high.

Tub of ibuprofen.

At least three bottle caps.

Thermometer.

About a dozen pens.

A defunct printer.

Watch.

Altoids tin.

Camera battery charger.

4 AAA batteries (probably dead)

A hinge. Don't ask why, I don't know.

A safety pin.

A pack of tomato seeds.

Various coins, not all US currency.

Copy of 'The Blind Watchmaker'

A fish beanie-baby

A mints tin in the shape of the Hylian Sheild.

A two-dollar bill.

A geocoin.

2 hot-melt glue sticks.

An out of date fishing license.

Retractable tape measure.

2 stones.

A USB cable.

Headphones.

A thumbdrive.

Some used post-it's.

Oh, and a computer + 20" monitor.

So yeah, it's kinda messy :lol:

I have a rule against posting ANY type personal pictures.... :angel_not:

But I will describe my latest set-up.

Recently purchased a 46" HDTV with a PC video port, moved my computer and laser printer to the living room,

and am posting this message from my couch using a wireless keyboard and mouse. :thumbsup:

Wondering now If I should bother hooking up my computers HDMI capability instead of using the VGA port.

Currently getting 1920 X 1280 resolution.

I don't have an office. I do have a computer table containing the following: Computer (tower, keyboard, mouse, and monitor), printer/scanner, computer speakers, USB hub and other computer wire stuff, Phone (on top of printer), old time-y candy jar with metal latch and rubber air-tight seal (take that, bugs!), cellphone, stack of various program and information CDs, small MagLight (in case of power outage), squirt bottle (for correcting the dogs, or in case the AC goes out), machete (arms not long enough to reach the light switch on the wall behind the table), flyswatter, and small crowbar (makes a great backscratcher).

We got a pretty big computer desk with wings on each side.. the left side is mine, the right side is Q's.... the left side is clean, the right side is messy lol

(in his defense tho.. it's mostly mail and bills.. he does the bills lol it's messy work)

~lilme

soo my 'office' currently is my bed.. so picture a full size mattress and box spring on the regular frame, a blue and white stripped bottom sheet, a white down comforter, three pillows on each side in green pillow cases.... my teddy bear samuel, my yellow blanky, and my spaceman pillow which i just made this weekend are in a line down the middle.... This is my office.however in another week or so i will have a slightly different office area and will post a pic then.... but still it will have no desk.. i hate working at a desk... at home...

i will however LOVE my desk job...

soo my 'office' currently is my bed.. so picture a full size mattress and box spring on the regular frame, a blue and white stripped bottom sheet, a white down comforter, three pillows on each side in green pillow cases.... my teddy bear samuel, my yellow blanky, and my spaceman pillow which i just made this weekend are in a line down the middle.... This is my office.however in another week or so i will have a slightly different office area and will post a pic then.... but still it will have no desk.. i hate working at a desk... at home...

i will however LOVE my desk job...

Ikea has great furniture and it's cheap, if you don't mind putting it together. I saw a few desks there that I liked....may be for later ;)

Some of my "office", its much bigger than just that corner, but thats just a mess and im not gonna clean it just to take a picture :P

3 screens, the left one is my first, the one on the right side is my 2nd and the middle one is the newest one, so next timee i replace a screen the crt one will go to the server, wich is not in the picture ;)

also got 3 Logitech g15 keyboards, cause thats what im used to on main pc

• 1 month later...

My office is kinda large. In addition to your usual desk and computer and such, I've also got a table with my paints and craft supplies, a table with my sewing machine, a table with my serger, two cabinets and two shelves full of fake fur and other fabrics and foams, a hanging rack for things I'm sewing, a large (collapsible) table for cutting fabric on, a photo backdrop with umbrella lights, and various other bins and things for additional storage. Unfortunately it's in an unfinished basement, so it's rather cold down there. x__x

I like the idea of watching tv in the office while working. Was actually thinking of re-subscribing to Netflix for that.

Just finished my new desk and office setup.

post-1-006410300 1283199817_thumb.jpg

That is disgustingly neat and tidy. Even when I clean mine up, it only seems to last for a day or two. Papers seem to multiply by themselves everywhere.

Bills, notes to self, business cards, they all seem to come from nowhere in quick fashion. Now, after seeing yours....I have to clean mine again.

My futon, end table, and ottoman are currently serving as my desk/office, because Daddy's desk is full of bills, and other random stuff (tape, medicines, cameras, picture of me, remotes, lamp, printer, etcetera). Nobody but me can sit on the darn futon lol... as currently it has three weeks of grocery store ads, a medical file, my child's schoolwork, at least four different catalogs, pillows, a nail kit, paper halloween lanterns, a bra, the skirt and wings that have an attached controller to my daughters princess/fairy dancing/flying game that I have yet to try out (yay for elastic!), vinyl gloves from Daddy's work (apparently inspection can get messy?) pencils, several purple pens, a medicine bottle, and other random papers. I don't even want to look UNDER it. The end table just has more pencils, a lint roller, medicines, an old soda can I keep forgetting about, a wireless mouse for WoW, and a candle. The laptop sits on the ottoman unless it is on my lap, beside the school lunch menu and more grocery ads. I really ought to clean my "office" lol. At least the rest of the house is clean.