LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Where Do You Draw The Line?

I like to consider myself somewhat open minded. Personally, the hardcore adult-baby stuff is a bit too far for me. 

I don't consider it to be weird or silly, but it's just not for me. Considering the extremes I go to, calling others "too weird" would be rather hypocritical.

Well, I am dl, not ab, and a speck coprophobic. (look it up. http://www.medterms.com/script/main/art.asp?articlekey=12211) I don't find very much weirds me out; though. I consider it in poor taste to be exhibitionistic: say to publicly wear in an obvious way. Genuinely incon people could well get offended, as we might be seen to be making fun of them; and then they won't share their supplies they get free on their insurance plans. No, seriously, I keep this stuff a private matter between myself and such people as I would trust with any sort of intimate secret. I am furry, but not especially into the harder core yiff on that front either. I guess I am pretty vanilla; yeah that's me... staid, straightlaced, no fun at ---- what's that? ---- coming mommy! ----- gtg now! ----

There is a point beyond which something, if not in fact is mental illness, is indistinguishable from it. Coprophilia involes things that are dangerous to health by virtue of being disease carriers and to find the putrid odor pleasant, one has to be pretty far off the rails. Even my adult guestbook will not allow it. Exhibitionism falls into the category of public nuisance which, since we live in a social situation, must be dealt with like loud noises or obnoxious odors spreading through a neighborhood with their bad effects on the quality of life for the majority of people. Loud noise is disruptive and at beditime hours, is bad for those who are affected by it. On the one hand there is the dictum "you do not have to look" but then there is getting in persons' faces which is disruptive and in smoe cases dangerous. The Libertarian adage is "you right to swing your fist ends at someone els's face".

Then there is the matter of public reputaion. for a male who is not undergoing Transexual training with the intent of surgery to demand the right to use the Ladies' room is out of bounds. Ditto having "Transgendered" restrooms. How you pee in public buildings does not rise to the level of this kind of commotion. Beyond that, it gives the rest of us TG's a bad name: "Those queery-dearies are so self-absorbued. They're just a buncha whiny ass-holes". Nobody in her right mind wants to be associated or involved with that. If it breaks your heart to stand up when you pee, then use a stall and sit down. If that is too much then you need to see a shrink reaaly bad because your feelings are way out of control and you need to chill out

• Like 1

I'll second Edmonguy's comment that exhibitionism is in poor taste. Not just with this fetish, but with most.

I'm sure I'm on the conservative end of the group.

Do I buy diapers in public? Yes. Maybe a slight rush while purchasing. I don't like to linger in the isle reading all the packaging. And even if I thought they'd fit my 32" waist, I wouldn't shop in the baby section.

Do I wear in public? Only if I'm on a road trip, which is my rationalization for wearing in the first place.

Would I wet in public? Not intentionally, and if I'm wet I'm looking to change.

The only intentional wetting would happen in a hotel room; also on a road/business trip.

That's just me, I make no judgment of others.

Good health to all here.

treefrog61

If it affects somebody else who isn't a willing participant.

For example my wife, who accepts my diapers and baby side and tolerates me wearing them around her, wouldn't want to go any further into the realms of her wearing them or anything like that. Hence around her, "the line" is that I wouldn't ask her to get involved to a degree she would find uncomfortable.

Another example, in public. For me, "the line" lies between wearing a diaper in public and exposing it to somebody. Wearing diapers in public: right side of the line. Exposing diapers in public or otherwise inflicting it on people (smells, etc): wrong side of the line.

Third example, family and friends. Around people I know (who aren't my wife) and especially family, "the line" is in such a position that no diapers get worn at all near them. If my diaper were to be exposed to some random stranger in public accidentally, that would be embarrassing but not the end of the world. If it were to be accidentally exposed to a family member or close friend, that would be a permanently relationship changing moment and could be a serious problem.

Bottom line is that "the line" moves depending on the situation, who you're with, and where.

If you read my blog: THE MAKING OF A LITTLE GIRL, the line was; in private with friends whose parents were wlling to accept it. This came from the fact that my two close girl friends were already aware of and fine with me as a diaper girl and their mother was, too, in fact she practically gobbled me up as her little girl, which she saw as advantageous in taking care of me. This was in the context of the Great Depression and is explained in my blog

This was brought about by my uncle. My aunt hated every bit of "Christine". As my uncle put it, I had to fit somewhere and if I was not to be let to run around with the boys (my aunt's rule based on my severe eyesight defect resulting form pre-natal German Measles) then a very significant percentage of my close firiends would be girls and that would be a major part of me, if for no other reason, by "osmosis": Children lear what they live and live what they learn. The reasons for privacy and willingness were made clear to me that "Poeple would not understand and think it is bad". Since, at age 6, my uncle was God to me, his word was law since he made himself understandable to me as a general rule ( for the 15 years I lived with him, I can count the time he raised his hand to me on two hands) My uncle grew up on a farm and was not well educated in book-learning, but he was observant and implicitly understood animals and behavior: If you raise it like a cat , it'll be a cat because that's what it knows, so don't compain that it doesn't act like a dog. I think if he had heard some of the things that are part of Behaviorism and Behavior Modification. he would say "They spent all that money and went to College to learn that?! I could have told them that and saved all that work and time" That was the understanding by which the girl in me was let to be and the limits.

I also had to be a split personality since a slim majority of my activities and interests required me to be a proper boy, such as school and interaction with some of my boy cousins. This was fine with me.

• Like 1
Guest Saturnine

When it starts to involve children. I read a topic on another forum and the topic was about how close ABDLs got to children while diapered. Something about the person getting excited when near children while in wet diapers and feeling "close" to the kids.

THAT is when it goes to far. Don't involve the kiddies.

When it starts to involve children. I read a topic on another forum and the topic was about how close ABDLs got to children while diapered. Something about the person getting excited when near children while in wet diapers and feeling "close" to the kids.

THAT is when it goes to far. Don't involve the kiddies.

Bring any sexual fetish upon a child is quite wrong.

I guess too weird [for me] would be anything babyish, dummy-sucking, romper-suits and especially those baby-print plastic pants but, wait!!!... out of curiosity I did order a small pack [10] of SDK from ABU, so who knows, I can't and don't judge, whatever feels good for a person, go do it, life is way too short to worry...

I'm very open minded and tolerant :D yet I've seen things which I didn't like seeing :o I always draw a line at anything with real children involved- Stay away from the innocent kids! Far away :ninja: Otherwise as long as it doesn't intentionally force unwilling participation or harm innocent persons you have the right to go for it B) But that doesn't mean that you should go for it :huh:

I am personally against anything which puts others who the general public will group you with in a bad light :( No names but change your poopy diapers immediately out in the real world. No names but don't go around with your diaper intentionally exposed. No names but don't play on playgrounds or at parks near real children even with your diaper concealed. If you want the world to learn that there is nothing wrong with wearing diapers then you have to act accordingly yourself when you're out in the real world. Like it or not we're all in this together and we have no right to cause others like us to get a negative image based on what someone else does :angry: Be a part of the solution, not a part of the problem :thumbsup:

Bettypooh

There have been many good responses to a very fair question. I'm not so sure the same thread hasn't already been asked and responded to. But, such is the nature of this site and the forums section.

For me, I have to draw a line for ME. I agree that when others don't draw lines and call unfavorable attention to the DL/AB world or cast those of us in it in a negative light, it is truly sad, for it sets any progress toward acceptance of OUR world, OUR brand of "kink" - if even that's what it IS - back farther than any strides that may have already been made. And, the ironic thing is that adult diapers ARE a fact of life, there are already many adults WEARING adult diapers, and even THAT, even from within the medical community is not favored and looked down upon, if not scorned. After all, only babies wear diapers. Right?

For me, the line is discretion. I would not impose MY thing on anyone else. Yes, I HAVE gone out and tried to expose the top of my diapers and plastic pants, as an experiment, but haven't been overly blatant. I won't do that again however. There is no need. I satisfied my curiousity. I HAVE been out in public, like gone to the post office box, in a very wet and messy diaper(but not visible and obvious - I also take Nullo for odor control), and gotten stopped by someone who wants to chat for a few minutes. If I detect odor, I don't hang around long. I WILL venture out into public in a wet and messy diaper, but only if I pretty much know I will do so without running into anyone else, or be force to endure the diapering because I can't get back home to change. And, as a DL, I wear and at least wet A LOT, nearly 24/7 right now. Rarely is my diapering obvious, even a little bit. And, that's fine with me, as I am comfortable with the parameters of my DL world and DL life, and am fortunate to have a wife who accepts and humors me.

I think there SHOULD be "a line" for everyone. And, I hope that they are intelligent enough to understand that what that line IS for THEM, can and will impact the line the rest of us may need or be forced to follow.

What do id o diapered and when does it get to weird for me?

well usually i'm diapered at home, like once or twice a year out in public i.e. to dinner at disneyworld and to pick daddy up at the airport. when i wear in public it is thoroughly covered and unnoticable. The most i have done in a diaper in public was wet it while perhaps standing and reading a sign , or waiting to be seated.

I have yet to do something that has gotten 'too' weird fr me, most likely because daddy and i are very open in communicating things we would like to try, but we are just as good as reading verbal and non verbal communication to see if the other is going to far and then we pull back of our own regard.

Line? What line? :angel_not:

But seriously... Anything that involves kids crosses over into a sick territory that disgusts me.

I'm incontinent, and I've gotten to the point where I just don't care too much who sees what. HOWEVER, I don't run around with only a diaper on. When I'm at the gym I go to a bathroom stall to change, pull my underwear up over it and head back out into the locker room. I wear regular underwear over my diaper. (tighty whities) I don't try to cover up and hide anything past that. But I don't think too many people are looking anyway. Over the time I've had to wear I've only had a comment by one person... a guy who was at the gym the same time I was every day and our lockers were next to one another.

The hardcore AB stuff is too much for me. I wouldn't participate. Poop fetishes are pretty out there too in my opinion. Past that, pretty much anything is fair game to me. I've done about everything anyone could imagine I guess. B) As long as you're not hurting anyone... or unless they want to be hurt, fly that freak flag all you want.

Personally, i'm willing to try just about anything once, and if I like it i'll probbaly continue to do it. But Personally I consider the golden rule over everything else. Would I mind someone else doing the same thing in my situation? I'd rather not have someone next to me smelling like shit on a train or in a store or something, so I'd never go so far as to mess publically, or to wear so other people can obviously tell that I am wearing.

as a curious person I will probbaly try everything once or twice, but common courtsey overrides that.

though I'm not super into all the AB stuff, I'm too violent of a person to enjoy that stuff.

that line is soooo not far enough over... what are you vanillla???? :P:P:P

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

yup.......... there!

:P

• Like 1

The line for me...

Kids, Scat Play, Vomit Play, any fetish involving piercing the skin, no blood for me thank you very much.

I do occasionally poop my diaper, but I wouldn't go out with it on. Maybe if I took Nullo like the other guy.

Only had one semi-public poop in my diaper. It was late and I was heading to my car in the school garage to head home. I had felt the need walking to the car, but I got to the trunk to put my bag in and decided why not try it as I had only done it at home before. I was very surprised when it all came out very easy and soft, but not runny. It was a very exhilarating feeling. I had a 40 minute drive home and damn it was smelly. I rolled down my window with about 10 minutes to get home as I knew if I didn't air the car it would smell like ass later. Soon as I got home changed and took it out to the dumpster. Sure glad I did it while my mom was on a trip for a few days.

I think I eat to much meat and such, so my poop smells to high heaven. I really should get some Nullo, so even when I go to the bathroom it doesn't reek and I have to spray a ton of deodorizer just to cover it up. :drive1:

Guest Saturnine

The line for me...

Kids, Scat Play, Vomit Play, any fetish involving piercing the skin, no blood for me thank you very much.

I do occasionally poop my diaper, but I wouldn't go out with it on. Maybe if I took Nullo like the other guy.

Only had one semi-public poop in my diaper. It was late and I was heading to my car in the school garage to head home. I had felt the need walking to the car, but I got to the trunk to put my bag in and decided why not try it as I had only done it at home before. I was very surprised when it all came out very easy and soft, but not runny. It was a very exhilarating feeling. I had a 40 minute drive home and damn it was smelly. I rolled down my window with about 10 minutes to get home as I knew if I didn't air the car it would smell like ass later. Soon as I got home changed and took it out to the dumpster. Sure glad I did it while my mom was on a trip for a few days.

I think I eat to much meat and such, so my poop smells to high heaven. I really should get some Nullo, so even when I go to the bathroom it doesn't reek and I have to spray a ton of deodorizer just to cover it up. :drive1

Too graphic. Please keep poop talk in the proper subforum. All you needed to say was the first few lines. Everything after "occassionally poop my diaper" was unnecesary and kind of irellevant for this forum.

The line for me is involving kids. Either blantently or secretly, its the same. Getting excited wearing wet diapers while holding a friend's 9 month old babyis the same as asking a child to engage in sex play with you.

• Like 3

hey saturine... welcome to the boards... perhaps you could settle in get to know people and stuff before you start telling people where to post, and what to post.. i'm sure you've got great things to offer, but so far it seems you have joined simply to criticize, command, and control others (ohh heck yeah, go me and my alliteration)

• Like 1

hey saturine... welcome to the boards... perhaps you could settle in get to know people and stuff before you start telling people where to post, and what to post.. i'm sure you've got great things to offer, but so far it seems you have joined simply to criticize, command, and control others (ohh heck yeah, go me and my alliteration)

He's already begun to do this in the messing section. He's rather frustrating.