LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Booze!

dogpiss

Since it's been a long week, I was wondering who drinks what or has any interesting suggestions. I'm not one for mixed drinks or wine myself but I love beer and hard liquor. So some of my most favourites are:

Sam Adams Beer (always a good choice)

VB

Thoohey's New

Moretti (dark)

Heineken

Yeungling (the best mass-produced [non-microbrew] American beer I've found!)

Scotch (I prefer finer single malts, but a good blend is sometimes nice)

Japanese Single Malts (I LOVE the flavour of Japanese oak!)

Strait Rye Whiskey (Alberta Premium ROCKS! Old Overholt is good too.)

Drambuie (after dinner or on ice cream... YUM!)

Stoli... tried the other brands and can't find one as consistently smooth at room temperature.

So what do you like? What else is out there to try

Since it's been a long week, I was wondering who drinks what or has any interesting suggestions. I'm not one for mixed drinks or wine myself but I love beer and hard liquor. So some of my most favourites are:

Sam Adams Beer (always a good choice)

VB

Thoohey's New

Moretti (dark)

Heineken

Yeungling (the best mass-produced [non-microbrew] American beer I've found!)

Scotch (I prefer finer single malts, but a good blend is sometimes nice)

Japanese Single Malts (I LOVE the flavour of Japanese oak!)

Strait Rye Whiskey (Alberta Premium ROCKS! Old Overholt is good too.)

Drambuie (after dinner or on ice cream... YUM!)

Stoli... tried the other brands and can't find one as consistently smooth at room temperature.

So what do you like? What else is out there to try

Been drinking Stroh's since 1974, a bit harder to find these days...but a real beer by any standards.

I've seen a thread like this before, i think. But, here it goes:

Temptation No. 9

Rome and cola (A classic!)

Dooley's (Toffee liquor)

Cuba Caramel (Not for sale in the US I think)

Smirnoff Ice

Dram of scotch

Whiskey

Snip of Brandy

What's ya poison jack?

This kind of thread has been put up before, and its in the archives.....somewhere :P

I don't drink much, but I do have my favorites. Henry Weinhards private reserve for beer,When I can find it. Or most any microbrew. There are so many now that it's fun to shop and try new ones :)

I usually pass on the harder stuff, but I really do enjoy a good Cognac or a good brandy...Courvoisier is one of the best I have tried so far, just smooth and yummy.

I generally don't do mixed drinks, just not interested, but I will go with a Margarita now and then, since they are so refreshing on a very hot day.

Wine is Ok, but very complicated. Nice with dinner, and I generally like the lighter side, such as a chardonnay, or white zin. I took a wine tasting seminar on a cruise a couple of years ago and learned a LOT, one thing I learned is i don't like cabernets.....way way way to heavy on my pallet and too forever to clear..ugh, but the lighter wines were more enjoyable and tasty, and didn't interfere with anything else.

Generally I drink for flavor and taste, and not to get wasted. I did enough of that in school :P

There are lots of things to experiment with, and new flavers and textures to try, and I do that when in the mood..or I can afford it :blush:

Like is to short to be drinking cheap stuff or just bad beer :P

:beer:

Does it make my liver write congress to complain? Then I like it! Beer excluded, hops allergy.

I like Scotch!

Glenfiddich 18yr

MacCallan 12yr

Glenlivet 16yr Nadurra

Glenfiddich has been my go to scotch for a while, but I've been meaning to try MacCallan 15 or 18. I try other scotches when I get the chance, but these three have stood out for one reason or another.

I dig mixxed drinks too. And people who have been to my parties rave about my punches.

• Like 1

Jack Daniels and I have been best friends for a while. I have cheated on him before, though. Several actually. Usually it's with a Yuengling. Korbel and I have hung out in the past. But it's been a long time since I've seen him.

I don't drink, but I do like the flavors of Schnapps and "hard" lemonades. Actually like Zima to ... LOL .... flashbacks? But now I don't drink at all, probably could if there was a reason and I liked what was served but it's just not fun to me.

Jack Daniels and I have been best friends for a while. I have cheated on him before, though. Several actually. Usually it's with a Yuengling. Korbel and I have hung out in the past. But it's been a long time since I've seen him.

yuengling... sweeet.. you ARE in PA lol. I used to sell that beer at a convenient store I worked at in northern NY... I belive it's outta PA. Was kind of popular too.

~lilme

Guest gnappies

I'm a Brit so all alcohol is good.

Prefer,

Lager, Kronenbourg 1664, Becks, Bud (the czech stuff)

Wine, Red (can't stand white), chateauneuf du pape, mmmmmm

Spirits, Vodka (Smirnoff Blue), Gin (Bombay), not keen on whisk(e)y, rum or brandy, prefer the US bourbon types, do like a good port though.

Beers, don't mind the odd pint of traditional beer (warm piss as the Americans like to call it).

Stout, Guinness, not the cold stuff, room temperature, it's a meal in one.

My favorite drink is Captian Morgan 100 Proof Spiced Rum with Coke. the 70 proof stuff is OK but lacks the kick I'm looking for.

And for #2 its Brandy, Amarato and 7UP mixed 1/3 each on the rocks.

I am not much of a drinker. Booze and ciggies might stunt my growth both mentally and physically. However, a nice flavored duck from brandy before cooking might be nice. giggles. Waves to the duckie.

wribbit

I am not much of a drinker. Booze and ciggies might stunt my growth both mentally and physically. However, a nice flavored duck from brandy before cooking might be nice. giggles. Waves to the duckie.

wribbit

I am self marinating :P

*ponders the brandy* hhhhmmmmmmm

Alas, my favorite is no longer available in the US. PIRHANA (product of Brazil) is liquor made from cola nuts.

The drink was PP....or P & P....Pirhana and Pepsi. Same as rum and cola only made with cola liquor: 86-proof cola and Pepsi.

Sole company importer went bancrupt. Have to go to Brazil practically to get it.

Not a reccomendation that you do this, but Pirhana makes the best cough syrup too.

HAPPINESS IS WEARING COTTON DIAPERS

My poisons are,

Beers: Stella Artois, Kronenberg 1664, Becks, Becks Vier, Peroni (local pub has it on tap), Bud.

Love red wine, cant stand white wine,

Now for the Hard Stuff: Sambuca, Tequilla, Vodka, Gin, Port oh and you cant beat a good Jager!

It built the empire, - you guessed it -

Rum!

mount gay eclipse,

1919 angostura

Goslings Gold

Goslings black seal.

if you think it has a worm, you're confusing it with mescal.

Tequila,

Milagro reposado, and anejo

Patron Anejo

Don Julio

Atch laddie, we wear kilts cuz sheep can hear a zipper from 100 yards

Singlemalt(speyside malts)

Glen Turret 12yr

MacCallans 12, 15?18?fine oak, and their 25 year (zomg sooo good)

Other than that, most any of the craft-brew microbrews are great! just depends on the mood. as for wine, it has to be paired to the meal, but typically medium and full bodied reds, and same with the whites.

favorite beer at the moment is a local microbrew stout; black oak breweries- double chocolate cherry stout.

Although my all time favorite drink, is the one that is in my hand ;)