LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Online Buying

I purchase my Tranquility diapers from DME - Disposable Medical Express. You have to check the box that you want it shipped discreetly.. so as long as you do that, no worries.

Amazon sales come in Amazon packaging only if the item page says "Shipped from and sold by Amazon.com" if it says something else, then it's a Marketplace seller shipping from their own warehouse and all bets are off :P

Pretty much all of the dedicated suppliers offer discreet shipping these days, it's just expected by the customers. Just look at their delivery info pages to confirm...

What sites does everyone use for buying diapers online. If I'm going to wear at school I need one that's highly discreet. I'd use Amazon.com/exec/obidos/ASIN/B002NL883K/ecnadmedia-20"]Amazon/exec/obidos/ASIN/B002NL883K/ecnadmedia-20"]Amazon but I don't know how good my luck would be.

wiat do yuou mean you need someone who ships discretely, or you need a diaper that is discrete??

We get Tranquility Slim-Line diapers and boosters from HDIS. They ship discretely. Their boosters in a Sam's Club Member's Mark diaper is inexpensive and provides good, relatively discrete protection. The Slim-Lines are plastic backed which makes a little noise, but helps prevent leaks.

Good luck!

I live in Canada and buy from www.b4ns.com. That's the company that distributes Abena and Bambino products in this county.

• 2 weeks later...

I have ordered from many, but most frequently from Disposable Medical Express. Prices are good and shipping is free over $25. If you want to save even more, get on the auto ship plan. THey are good people, and service is reliable and fast from Minneapolis.

• 1 month later...