When is it hard to "let loose"?  

63 members have voted

1. 1. What is the hardest position to be in to go pee in your diaper

• Laying down (back, side, front etc)
    • Sitting
    • Driving (car or motorcycle)
    • Walking
    • Standing
    • Doing a sporting activity (bike, skate etc)

Just thought I would start a poll. For some reason out of any of the choices I can think of, driving for me is the hardest to let my body just "go" I don't know why.. just comes up to the gate.. then retreats..

Interesting!

I answered "lying down". I just cannot seem to wet overnight, asleep or awake, try though I might. Next hardest: "driving", then "sitting" (limited success - I have to be bursting). Otherwise there is no problem. I'd really like to just "wet" as needed without thinking about it.

Anyone else?

I can wet laying on my back or stomach no problem (even when asleep!) and just recently conquered sitting. Both can still be problems if lots of people are around, but that wasn't part of the question. Years ago, I did manage a couple times to release while walking, and not missing a beat. Currently eluding me. But I have never been able wet while driving, which is so frustrating, as that's such a perfect use for diapers. :(

I have found that a sitting position is the most difficult for me, (In a chair, driving a car etc. and voted as such.) Sometimes when lying down I can do it, but only when I'm relaxed and putting some conscious effort into it. Otherwise, standing is the most natural position for me. :)

I have found that a sitting position is the most difficult for me, (In a chair, driving a car etc. and voted as such.) Sometimes when lying down I can do it, but only when I'm relaxed and putting some conscious effort into it. Otherwise, standing is the most natural position for me. :)

Likely has something to do with the male anatomy, since when you are sitting you are also placing pressure onto the urethra your body doesn't "want" to go, the pressure can cause urine to flow into the testes which will cause infection in such a state. I wouldn't try if I were you. ;) Note: This is not true of all those with male anatomy, there are many other factors to consider but it's a possible cause.

I can wet anytime except when driving or walking, to wet i actually have to stop and relax to open the floodgates.

Driving is most difficult for me, however just lifting ever so slightly allows me to go.

Ric

Peeing while laying down is the hardest time for me, but I can make it happen- it just takes more effort :( After a nights sleep when I stand up things happen quickly, as if that will make up for it :whistling: Sort of a failure for someone who really wants to be a bedwetter- I have to wake up a vit to pee in bed most of the time :crybaby: Sitting is also less easy, but not nearly so bad B) Everything else I can pee easily and often :) I try to stay dry but I can't- the initial sharp and frequent urges won't be stopped anymore and I've quit trying to stop them- that's what my diaper is for :P

Bettypooh

.. never tried it standing on my head. :thumbsup:

Never thought of putting that in the choice selection. LOL Maybe I've never tried it though because of the direction gravity goes! LOL

Wow, seems to be getting some good answers.. The urin in the testies tho? Your body has a very good "back flow" valve to stop that.. lol

Yeah, I have no problem usually sitting down, but the driving? I can be ready to BURST and the only way to make it happen is if I am sitting at a stop light etc for a bit, then I can.. but soon as the car is rolling again.. off it goes.. :huh:

Laying down for me, just takes a second or two then I can usually go.. it's gotten harder ever since I had one leak .. and leak BAD on me.. maybe this is all psychological? The driving, laying down.. etc.

for me being incon i wet when ever...for the most part but for some reason when driving....in certain cars when i sit just right it allows everything to get stopped up than i will get this incredible pain in my bladder and i have to either stop and stand up or adjust my self to allow the flow to happen than the pain goes away..... but other than that it usually just happens....

I find that driving is the most difficult time to let go. My driving position, coupled with a bulky diaper puts pressure on the wrong spot, but if I lift off the seat a bit, things get going, but adjusting my position to more of a slight slouch in the seat relieves the pressure so I can keep going. But then my driving position is all screwed up :P So I just kind of rise up and do what I can and sit back down *shrug*

I can go most any other time, standing (of coarse) walking, laying down. I haven't tried it while flying or or jumping out of an airplane, or while floating in weightlessness :P but that is always something to look forward to hehe

:screwy:

I never understood why it is so hard for people to go while driving. I have never had a problem at all. The only problem I have with a car is that the seat is designed to be low and sink in the back slightly which has caused leaks with certain diapers but never a high quality one. Now try not to leak while lying on your side, that is a task. I think I have a hard time going while lying on my side because I have had most of my leaks that way and there is some subconscious part of me protesting.