LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Where Is The Worst Place You Have Masturbated?

Guest NaughtyAshes

This wasn't me but...An old friend of mine masturbated in the bathroom of the Vatican and then called me immediately after to share in his delicious defiance of religion.

When I was twelve during the 21 days and 17 hours of Citadel military youth spots camp. I found my self alone in a bathroom taking a break from a presentation in an auditorium... that place was hell and I was lucky to get that opportunity.

This reminds me of a funny episode of Seinfeld. George is caught by his mother masturbating in the bathroom. She falls and hurts herself in what way I don't remember, and after that Elaine, Krammer, Jerry, and George make a bet to see who can hold out the longest. It was just a funny reference that I thought about after reading this. I don't know if anyone else saw it, but I thought it was pretty damn funny! :lol:

Guest Baby-Toa

In boot camp, in the barracks with some 40 other guys sleeping all around me.

I think that just about every guy in boot camp has done that.

Mine would be on the bottom bunk with my oldest female cousin in the top bunk. It was a family get together so i didn't have a choice in the matter where i slept.

I think that just about every guy in boot camp has done that.

I dunno, maybe? We were all so exhausted and sick all the time that I can't really imagine that everyone did it. No, for my unit at least I think you could be wrong. I only did it because to be honest, all the other boys around me turned me on so greatly! A release was what I needed to behave myself during the day. Otherwise I would have been WAY too tired to think of it.

In boot camp, in the barracks with some 40 other guys sleeping all around me.

They were not sleeping only pretending to, they still talk about your little indescretion whenever they meet.. Did you never wonder why they always called you bunnyboy ?

They were not sleeping only pretending to, they still talk about your little indescretion whenever they meet.. Did you never wonder why they always called you bunnyboy ?

Aw geez! I always thought it was because my ears were big and I hop around when I get excited. Oooh, maybe they were like voyeurs and secretly enjoyed it, and only called me that to pretend they didn't get some homoerotic pleasure from it!

I didn't know there was a bad place to masturbate. :closedeyes: The most risky for me? Probably the back room at our local public library. I actually did the "horizontal bop" with a girl back there, too. Ah, if the walls in that room could talk...

In my car driving down the road, in plain veiw of anyone in a vehical taller than mine (not one of my proudest moments but hey try anything once). Or the time i was at the computer area on base and rubbed one off while browsing the stories on this site.