LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Drinks To Make You Pee

Obviously beer. I once had an episode a couple of years ago - I drank a couple of beers with friends, then had to walk about a mile to my apartment after getting out of the subway. I forgot to go the restroom in the pub; when I was in the subway I felt a mild urge, but thought it would be no problem making it home. As I started to walk the beers and the cool air combined to make the urge quite acute, even painful. I didn't want to just pee in the street or behind a bush, so I clenched my teeth and walked faster, wondering if I was going to make it. Just as I unlocked the front door my bladder relaxed just a bit and a tiny spurt of pee came out (I wearing jeans, no diaper). I was able to make it to the bathroom just in time.

Since then I've wanted to duplicate that experience!

Obviously beer. I once had an episode a couple of years ago - I drank a couple of beers with friends, then had to walk about a mile to my apartment after getting out of the subway. I forgot to go the restroom in the pub; when I was in the subway I felt a mild urge, but thought it would be no problem making it home. As I started to walk the beers and the cool air combined to make the urge quite acute, even painful. I didn't want to just pee in the street or behind a bush, so I clenched my teeth and walked faster, wondering if I was going to make it. Just as I unlocked the front door my bladder relaxed just a bit and a tiny spurt of pee came out (I wearing jeans, no diaper). I was able to make it to the bathroom just in time.

It's funny how the body knows when it's close to the home throne....and yup beer will do it...once you uncork you gonna have to go lots.

LitlAndy

• 2 weeks later...

Beer is one of the best to get you peeing.

The hops and the alcohol both make you go.

Maybe we get lucky and some brewer starts to make cranberry beer.

In Belgium they already make a cherry beer called Kriek, it's a fresh and sour beer and it is red the foam is pinkish.

I wish i didn't wrote this (now i want a few bottles).

So i'm off to the store.

It's usually not related to the drink but the amount you drank :P

for me lots of good old H2O (water)

Though a little diuretic might just help

The best thing to do is when you want to wet your diaper drink 3 cups of water to start and then drink another cup every 10 to 15 minutes and you'll have to pee pretty bad soon.

YES the above is true! It take me about an hour to process the first two glasses which were drunk within 10 minutes of each other. Then, I drink one glass every 15 minutes. After an hour or so - omg, i feel that I can't stop wetting myself. It's such a wonderful feeling too. Just be sure to have some stuffers in your diaper too.

Mmm, that happened to me the other week. Just before I left the bar, I used the facilities, and then went to my bus stop to await my bus, which only took about ten minutes to arrive. Now, I have to take two buses to get home, so this part of the ride took about 40 minutes, bouncing along over the old road that leads to my half of Sydney (it really is quite rough in places, and those bendy buses don't really allow much in the way of shock absorbtion). I jumped off the bus at the right stop, and I was standing there waiting 10 minutes for the next bus, and thinking how badly I needed to pee. I was going to go behind a shrub, but I felt like everyone would be watching (although, there was nobody around, I guess it's the same feeling as when you're diapered in public, you just feel like people can see you...). I was also worried that, being a Thursday night, the bus I was supposed to get might be running a bit early, so I stuck it out. Grinding up the road towards my bus stop was rather unpleasent, I could feel the need to pee pushing down on me, but I just kept forcing myself to hold on. By the time I got off the bus, I only had another km to go until I got home, so I walked home very quickly. When I bowled in the door, I was nearly bursting at the seam (not as badly as you, but close to it), so I went down to my bathroom and grabbed out an Molicare Super and just went nuts. I think I flooded the thing first go, and I don't think I've peed that much since. Letting go of the floodgates was quite a relief!

I guess what I'm trying to say is, +1 for beer!

Mmm, that happened to me the other week. Just before I left the bar, I used the facilities, and then went to my bus stop to await my bus, which only took about ten minutes to arrive. Now, I have to take two buses to get home, so this part of the ride took about 40 minutes, bouncing along over the old road that leads to my half of Sydney (it really is quite rough in places, and those bendy buses don't really allow much in the way of shock absorbtion). I jumped off the bus at the right stop, and I was standing there waiting 10 minutes for the next bus, and thinking how badly I needed to pee. I was going to go behind a shrub, but I felt like everyone would be watching (although, there was nobody around, I guess it's the same feeling as when you're diapered in public, you just feel like people can see you...). I was also worried that, being a Thursday night, the bus I was supposed to get might be running a bit early, so I stuck it out. Grinding up the road towards my bus stop was rather unpleasent, I could feel the need to pee pushing down on me, but I just kept forcing myself to hold on. By the time I got off the bus, I only had another km to go until I got home, so I walked home very quickly. When I bowled in the door, I was nearly bursting at the seam (not as badly as you, but close to it), so I went down to my bathroom and grabbed out an Molicare Super and just went nuts. I think I flooded the thing first go, and I don't think I've peed that much since. Letting go of the floodgates was quite a relief!

I guess what I'm trying to say is, +1 for beer!

And what I say is +1 for beer + long bus ride = very strong need to start wearing a diaper in the future when you go out drinking!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

Ive found that tea makes me have to go a lot more often. Caffeine will also make you have to go more often than if you just drink water all day. I know that if I am drinking a lot of iced tea through the day it seems like I'm going almost every 20-30mins.