LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

How Many Diapers In Your Stash?

Guest LOSTinDiapers

OK, here's a loaded question. Is it possible to have too many diapers in your stash?

Currently, I only have four diapers in my stash. Two of the original Bambino Biancos with the good poly and blue waist band, one current Bianco, and one Attends Extended that I got for free from their website. I'm planning on buying a bag or two next week, but can't decide if I'll get Attends, Molicare, or Tena. Unfortunately, I can't order online, but I can buy anything locally.

Guest YkDave

being that i just re-stocked the other day, my stash is sitting around 250 disposables, 90% being bambinos. and about a dozen cloth diapers of various styles.

You can never have enough!

• Like 1

I guess it can make a difference based upon your living conditions. I currenty live by myself and am single so I dont have to worry about hidding anything so I can have them out in the open. Also right now its what I choose to spend some of my disposable income on and I like to have a lot on hand, so I guess at this time, I cant have too many diapers in my stash. As to how many I have, I have lost count a long time ago. I would say it is somewere in the 300-400 bag size. I have a lot in storage that I am saving for the right time, but I also keep buying them as well.

Attached is a picture of some of my recent additions to my stash.

OK, here's a loaded question. Is it possible to have too many diapers in your stash?

Many DD members share about a lack of private discreet storage space for their diapers.

Growing up my family was gauze diaper friendly. My Mom, Aunt Betsy, Granny Vi and all 3 of my sisters wet. There were several stacks of gauze diapers and vinyl panties. Whenever classic Curity gauze diapers went on sale, Mom would buy as many dozen as she could. Although there were six kids, our house was large enough storing diapers was not a problem.

I had to transition to Attends disposables for university because my dorm building did not have coin washing machines. The good news is that my dorm mate also wet her bed and wore the same size Attends. Still, the room was so crowded we never had more than an open box and a full box. Yes, back in 1981 when I started university Attends were sold in cardboard boxes. Eventually Attends started packing in plastic bags which did not require so much space. My law school dorm mate did not wet her bed, but did sometimes wear an Attends to long lectures. Again we only had room for an open and a full bag of Attends.

After law school I shared an apartment with 3 female attorneys in Atlanta for a year. They were cool about my diapers, but storage space was limited. When I moved back to Los Angeles in June 1989 my studio apartment was tiny, with no coin washers in the building. It was while living there I discovered the joys of AB. Only rarely could I store 3 bags of Attends.

Then in May 1991 I fell in love with Don Davis. His house had a really good washer and a nice dryer. I started wearing DPF Baby Heaven adult gauze prefolds around the house and to bed. At last I could buy Attends by the case. Don and I married in October 1991. Since then we have moved twice, into progressively larger homes. After DPF stopped selling gauze diapers I have bought ACD 36" square 2-ply flat gauze, which I fasten with diaper pins. I keep 24 of those in rotation, using about 3-4 per night. I have 12 more new and unwashed in reserve. As soakers I use standard Gerber baby Birdseye weave prefolds. I buy those by the case of 72 when they are available, with one full case and a few dozen on hand. There are 48 of the prefolds in rotation. I use 4-8 per night.

Since Attends came out with Breathable Briefs I used more of them than my stand-by Attends Youth. I have all the storage space I need, so I order a case of 96 Breathable every other month, meaning I always have a couple of cases on hand. I do not use very many of the Youth, so when a case of 96 is about half gone I order another case.

Most days all I need is a slip-in disposable pad. I make those from Pampers Cruisers DryMax Size 4. Those are sold in many local stores. I use about 30 of those a week, so I buy large cartons, watching for sales and using coupons. Sometimes the best price per Cruiser is with cartons of 72. Other times it is on cartons of 144. When there is a sale I buy 4 or more cartons and I have room to store them. At night I often add a slip-in Cruiser Size 3 to my gauze diaper. Those cartons have a few more. I usually have a couple of cartons of the Size 3.

In addition I am saving a few Bambino Classico Small. Unfortunately the Medium are too large on me. I am not sure if Bambino will continue making the Small Classico or will start making Teddy Small. Personally I find the Bambino Blanco and Secure Small are no advantage over Attends so I let my supply of them run out long ago. I have less than a case of medium ABU original and Cushies. Both are so large they do not fit me well.

Edited by Angela Bauer

:whistling:

Really, how many do you have? Are you serious?? :bash: Between the disposables and cloth that I have, I have no idea. :huh: If you only have enough to know how many you have on hand then you're not really AB or DL, geez what a stupid question. :screwy:

Peace,

Vic :P

Guest rosemonde10

:whistling:

Really, how many do you have? Are you serious?? :bash: Between the disposables and cloth that I have, I have no idea. :huh: If you only have enough to know how many you have on hand then you're not really AB or DL, geez what a stupid question. :screwy:

Peace,

Vic :P

I don't find this question stupid. I also disagree that if you know exactly how many you have on hand your aren't an ABDL. I disagree because not everyone is rich and has disposable income to blow on diapers. I myself am in a financial draw.

I have 2 diapers left. Both are samples of the new Bambino teddy prints. The first one I tore into and put on this afternoon, trying to test it out. So far it's not leaked on me. I've also been careful not overloading it; I've only messed once today, which is average for me.

So that means after I change shortly, I have ONE left.

Does this mean I am not an ABDL?

No. It means I'm poor!! lol.

• Like 1

Count me in the group that has too many to count. I'd guess somewhere in the 1500-2000 range. But I disagree with the earlier assertion that if you know how many you have, you aren't an ABDL. As the poster above me wrote, you could just be poor, or can't hide them all, or whatever. I do agree, however, that there is no such thing as too many diapers!

• Like 1

Currently I have 2 cases of the active ultras in medium, half a case of arena wings in the closet, and 2 bags of molicare supers for emergencies. As well as four cloth all in ones two each from angelfluff and babykins. IRS only allows for disposables to be bought with my medical account, otherwise I'm one of the poor people.

My "Adult Diaper" collection remains at exactly zero, the reason for this is two-fold: First, most "adult" diapers are way too big on me, and second, I'm really not that "into" them, so to speak.

My "Baby/Youth Diaper" collection is another story entirely. My "stash" is admittedly divided into two groups, the first is a group of "Baby/Youth" diapers that I intend to wear, while the second is a group of "Baby/Youth" diapers that I intend to save/collect.

The group that I intend to save/collect is quite large, and contains many diapers. This group includes the Huggies Little Movers Jeans in sizes three, four, and five, GoodNites for both boys and girls from 2007-2010 in the L/XL size, as well as assorted sizes and styles for each gender from other post-2004 years, Huggies Pull-Ups from various years, all in the 4T-5T size, Pampers Easy-Ups in sizes four and five from different years, Pampers UnderJams from their initial run, as well as some random generic diapers that looked interesting and were rather inexpensive. All of those diapers in my collection are sealed in their original packaging and stored properly. Likewise, I also have a couple of opened bags of diapers in my collection, which were not originally opened by me, although I admittedly do know who opened them and why. (They were always intended for me; it's a long story.) The diapers that I'm collecting easily number in the hundreds.

The group that I intend to use is admittedly much smaller, and contains far fewer diapers than the "collectible" group. This group is pretty much a subset of the "collectible" group in terms of what's in it. At one point it contained a full bag of Pampers UnderJams, now it contains none. There's a bag of Huggies Pull-Ups for girls, size 4T-5T in this group which I admittedly do use from time to time, although I don't wear them the way that they're "intended" to be worn. (I use them similar to a "slip-in" style pad.) I had a bag of generic pull-on style training pants for girls in the group of diapers that I was going to use that was identical to a bag of generic pull-on style training pants for girls in the collectible group. I bought both bags of generic 4T-5T pull-on diapers for girls at the same time, but have since exhausted my supply of the ones that I intended to use. This group also contains a bag of non-store specific "generic" (they're really more of an off-brand/niche-brand than anything else,) size six diapers that I'm currently working my way through. Most importantly though, this group also contains several bags of GoodNites which fit me perfectly, and which I wear properly. Sometimes I relax and/or sleep in them, other times I wear them out to avoid dealing with an allergic reaction to cleaning chemicals used in public restrooms, and other times I simply wear them if I intend to be "naughty." At any rate, this group of diapers is admittedly much smaller than the collectible group. At present, I'd say that this group is probably somewhere in the low-hundreds while the collectible group is probably in the mid-high hundreds.

There are also some diapers that I really don't consider a part of my "stash." These are diapers that I purchased and intend to either resell or trade at a later date. Consider these "diaper capital" for lack of a better term. I'm effectively "keeping the seat warm" with these, and when the time is right, I'll start offering them. Of course, if someone makes me a really good offer now (e.g. $5.00 dollars a diaper,) I'm not going to do anything stupid and turn said offer down. At the same time though, I'm not going to "push" them just yet.

I have to say that I don't really think that it's possible to have too many diapers in your stash. As long as you have a way to store your stash that you're comfortable with, you can have as many diapers in it as you want. At the same time, not having as many diapers as someone else, doesn't make a person any less of an AB/DL, nor does having more diapers make another person more of an AB/DL. If your flat-out broke and have one bag of diapers, that's a pretty good stash compared to the alternative of zero. Likewise, if you live in mansion and want to fill a room in it from floor to ceiling with diapers and can afford to do so, more power to you. I'm careful about what I spend on diapers, I have a budget for them, and I make sure not to exceed it. I purposely leave in a "buffer" so that if I find a diaper that I really like but didn't originally intend to buy, I can do so without going over budget. I also look for sales and bargains, when I buy my diapers; if I can save four or five dollars on each package, that quickly adds up to cover the cost of an additional package of diapers I wouldn't otherwise be able to afford.

Hope this helps to put things in perspective from my point of view. :)

Theres about 12 in my baby cupboard.

Would never like to have more than 20 at my disposal really, harder to keep tucked away and out of sight - despite those who I live with now knowing that I wear them.

Well, an answer to your loaded question would be no, unless the diapers are loaded, then you should get rid of the loaded ones. LOL! I would say you can have as many diapers as you like, can afford or are comfortable with having around your home based on your living conditions. If you live alone and have a place to store them where visitors won't come across them, have as many as you like. If you live with family or roomates who don't know you wear, then it may be harder to hide a lot at one time. Personally, depending on how often you wear diapers, I think it's a good idea to have a lot on hand. It you are a daily wearer, the last thing you want is to reach for a clean diaper when you need a change and find out that you are out of diapers! I also find that if you have several packages of diapers, you can have different brands as well. That gives you both a variety of different diapers to spice things up and keep it interesting, as well as the options to choose perhaps a thinner cloth backed diaper when going out among the public in your shorts and a thick plastic backed diaper at home or when your wearing more discreet clothing out and about. Personally, I think it's fun to change things up a bit and wear a variety of different brands of disposable diapers.

As I'm completely incontinent I never let my stash get below a case but usually I have 3-4 cases. I keep 2-3 Abena X-plus and 2 Bambino's. I also have 6 cloth diapers and liners but I rarely use them. I also have a case of Bambino Quadro boosters.

I have around 1200 adult diapers that is made up of 73 different types, sizes and versions. I have 480 adult pull-ups which theres 40 different types, sizes and versions.

I also have 1970 xl and large goodnites which 1650 are the older white unisex ones and the rest are the ones with prints on them. There are 18 different prints that are on them. I also have over 1100

soaker pads and 1240 baby diapers which around 360 of them are older plastic covered ones. I think I'm hooked on diapers and don't see the mountain of diapers I have ever shrinking down on how many I

have. I just keep on buying them because I'm afraid of running out of them and finding I have more of a problem with pee or poop running down my legs if I ever ran out of them.

With the addition of the 22 pack of Attends I bought at Shopko yesterday, I have about 180 diapers in the closet. I have various brands of disposables, plus 2 cotton gauze diapers and 3 pairs of plastic pants.

Around 150 at the moment comprising of Cuddlz, Tena, Abena and Lille. I try to start restocking when the count hits around 50, at that point the most I'll have is probably 300 in total.

Wow if I had 1000's I wouldn't be able to stop myself spreading loads of them onto my bed and making angel wings :blush: