LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

What Would You Change

My favorite brand is abena super X-plus, great diaper but only 2 things I would change about it: A waist band in front (not just in the back) and all white backing with out any print. No diaper is perfect, or maybe for some there is, but if not what would you change about your favorite nappy?

velcro tabs so i can wear without worrying about making a mess. I'd go 24/7 if i had that feature. Due to medications sometimes my stomach just decides it hates me with a violent passion.

Ultra Active Plus has velcro tabs to hold really well.

ok its been more than ten years since i used a baby diaper so i tried ab universe and i thought ok diaper but i would love for the tape to be bigger so it could tape around most of the diaper. Or if Bambinose had one huge tape.

I find that I can add baby powder scent to Bambinos pretty easily by using baby powder. ;)

Yea, I do that too. I just think it would be nice to have scented diapers right from the factory. Other than that I am pretty happy with my Bambinos :thumbsup:

• Like 1

For Attends - Better leak guards.. because they suck now.

ALL BRANDS - Men have a part that points where ever the heck it wants to.. design some kinda leak guard in case it points the wrong way. Also, absorb the floods, sometimes it's hard to stop what we start. :thumbsup:

Guest rosemonde10

I would assume diapers with velcro tabs would be more expensive to buy in bulk than ones with just tapes.

And besides that would be a very noisy diaper changing. lol.

Attends - Go back to the style they used in the early 1990's. Thick, soft, padding in the wings and 3 tapes per side. Yes, I know they still have 3 tapes per side but I think everyone agrees that the vintage Attends were so much better than the improved paper-pak ones. (I'm not talking about the Attends with the plastic micro-pore liner either - I'm talking about the ones that came after those with the cloth liner and gel padding).

GoodNites: Keep the new "Underwear" name and style, but make the following cosmetic changes.

For Boys: Plain sleep pants that look like actual briefs. This probably means white and gray as standard colors, but that's fine. Keep the faux-fly and invert the gray/white color scheme across each print. Keep the blue waistband, but print the GoodNites logo on it in yellow or orange depending on the color of the sleep pants; if the coloring gets too crazy, print it in white or gray. Move the tri-lingual "BACK" tag from the back exterior of the sleep pants to the back interior of the sleep pants, change it so that it's light blue and contains the GoodNites logo in full color. (Think of the "BACK" tag that was used on GoodNites when they were new here. It was basically an orange/red version of what I'm proposing but simply read "BACK" in English.)

For Girls: Plain and/or patterned sleep pants that look like actual panties. Colors could include white, pink, red, and black for potential solids, and white and pink and red and black for potential patterns. Keep the faux-panty look around the leg guards, and like my proposed change for the Boys version, invert the colors here where needed too. Also like the boys version, keep the pink waistband, but print the GoodNites logo on it in yellow or orange depending on the color of the sleep pants; if the coloring gets too crazy, print it as an "outline" using a darker version of the color used for the GoodNites themselves. Again, move the tri-lingual "BACK" tag from the back exterior of the sleep pants to the back interior of the sleep pants, change it so that it's light pink and contains the GoodNites logo in full color.

Functional addition for both versions: Offer something akin to Pull-Ups "Cool Alert" for children/teens/young adults who want to wake up and change after they've wet, especially if they're at home. (Cool Awakening, perhaps?) Make this optional, just like the "cool alert" feature on Pull-Ups; some people won't want it all the time, and others won't want it at all. However, those who don't want to spend the night on a soggy diaper will likely want such a feature, hence why I suggest it.

I suggested the cosmetic alterations listed above because even as a child I wore plain white briefs. Both GoodNites and UnderJams claim to "look and feel like Underwear," but I don't remember ever wearing any underwear with prints on it, and if I were a child who had to wear some form of diaper to bed, I would likely want it to look as similar to the underwear that I was actually wearing (plain white) as possible so that it remains discreet. At the same time, I realize entirely plain diapers are boring, which is why I suggested the above changes. Maybe things have changed since I was a kid, and maybe more children wear underwear with designs on them, but when I was young, I don't think I knew more than one or two people that did. I have to wonder how many children who wear GoodNites see the words "Underwear like look and feel," and instinctively reaction to their parents or to the packaging by either thinking or stating aloud "no it's not," if they wear plain briefs during the day. Granted, the current designs, as well as last year's designs were easily the best that I've seen, but I still have to wonder just what purpose the designs really serve for those who wear plain briefs during the day. Again, just my $0.02 cents.

Bambinos. Make them crinklier and hold more for wetting.

I love both.

Ditto with Bambinos. I would love them to be just like the old style plastic backed Pampers I remember in my youth. Lots of crinkle when I walk.

Put the plastic backing back on Lillie Supremes :(

+1 .. also they feel like they contain 80% cardboard now <_<

Regardless of nappy brand, I'd like one big velcro tab on each side, rounded at the corners so they didn't dig in to your belly - just like the Huggies I used to get but adult size

make molicare diapers in different colours besides blue and purple

I call your colours and raise you patterns! I'd like some non AB patterns AND colours on Moli's and Abenas and the like (Bambinos too) Along the lines of what tena europe has and lille. I think it just makes things look a little more interesting.

Guest rosemonde10

Ooh yes elastic leg openings. I am so tired of having to get my diaper situated just so between my legs everytime I change myself, which is typically three times a day. It's frustrating having to make sure you won't leak while wetting.

All diapers should be made softer. Much much softer. I dream of having a diaper one day so soft I instantly fall asleep in it before having a chance to secure my paci in my mouth. Lol.

I'm a big fan of the Abri-form X-plus, but I would change a few things to improve on them.

I would first like to see the back waistband to be a tad bigger and thicker, and see the front get the waistband aswell.

I would also like to see the SAP stay together without clumping or sperating afer a good period of wearing.

Maybe a landing zone for the tapes, but I can do or do without that.