LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Anyone From Michigan?

Gasp. You're from Hell? Hell, I had a teacher in high school (Charlevoix) from Hell. We thought it was great. She was a real babe. I was in love with her like most of the guys in my class. I'm a Spartan Village baby and at ag3 2 moved to Cypress Bay (closest big city Winnipeg), Manitoba (Canada). Moved back at age 10. Had to leave town to get a job and in St Louis, MO for 25 years. Moved back again in 2006. Been in area since; last year moved from Pellston to Harbor Springs after wife's death.

On 6/20/2017 at 2:13 PM, tbboy said:

I live in Coopersville MI. Its about a 20-30 min drive from Grand Rapids.

I have a bunch of family in Coopersville!

21 hours ago, ppdude said:

Gasp. You're from Hell? Hell, I had a teacher in high school (Charlevoix) from Hell. We thought it was great. She was a real babe. I was in love with her like most of the guys in my class. I'm a Spartan Village baby and at ag3 2 moved to Cypress Bay (closest big city Winnipeg), Manitoba (Canada). Moved back at age 10. Had to leave town to get a job and in St Louis, MO for 25 years. Moved back again in 2006. Been in area since; last year moved from Pellston to Harbor Springs after wife's death.

No, I'm not from Hell.  pretty far from it actually.  I live on the shore of Lake Michigan about 45 miles south of Kalamazoo.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I am in michigan im a little new to the DL community im in the west michigan area close to lake michigan but not all the way im also scared of people finding out that i wear them and love it. Luckily my other half thinks its hot. Im a younger male and just dont want to be hated on by my friends because of it. I have no incontinence issues but just love the feel of wearing them. At least there are others in my area 

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...
On 12/10/2019 at 9:30 PM, Young1 said:

I am in michigan im a little new to the DL community im in the west michigan area close to lake michigan but not all the way im also scared of people finding out that i wear them and love it. Luckily my other half thinks its hot. Im a younger male and just dont want to be hated on by my friends because of it. I have no incontinence issues but just love the feel of wearing them. At least there are others in my area 

I'm in the same boat. I like wearing/wetting them but by no means need to. I also dont think anyone knows yet so it's fairly undercover. Let me know if you're interested in meeting up and wetting them together. In in GR area and can drive.

• Like 1

Heres a hint folks... fetlife...search for redrobot. There you will find us all. We have house parties and meet often for fun events. You are far from alone. Ive met several people here locally that i now consider close friends. This website is kinda dated in the sense of social networks. Ive never had much luck connecting here. I also have a lot if resources to help with self acceptance and confidence with your kink. Everyone evolves at their own place. I am happy to help!

I am also from Grand Rapids Metro area. I wear when I can. Wife or No one in the World knows of my Diapering and wetting.

I am now 24/7 Incontinent and D/L and have been on this for some time now and would meet up at public place if wanted.

• 2 months later...

I live in nw Chicago but I go to Pentwater about every summer. It's beautiful. I love Lake Michigan and they have a great camp ground right at the water. It's fun to wear my diapers just about all the time there. Yea, I wear loose shorts and nobody ever sees me. Sit at the camp fire with my thick diapers when I feel I might be really pooping. A couple of years I even rented a nice RV. My usual camper is cool too. I have to say, I always use Nullo to keep my sweet pungency a little less stinky.

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
On 9/15/2010 at 4:31 AM, Nitsujx said:

I too am in Grand Rapids, MI. I work at a hotel, and if ANY of you ever want to come and have a fun night of diapering and just hanging out, let me know! my AIM is JuicetinX22 and I'm always on. I can get you free rooms, lol. Been in GR my whole life and would LOVE to meet any other AB/DL's....I've never met another, but my gf/mommy and I would love to meet more. - Jay

....that right there sounds like a place for the start of an ABDL convention!!!

40 minutes ago, TGalactic2012 said:

Anyone from Nebraska

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I guess the question that pops to mind is why would someone looking for "anyone from Nebraska" be looking in an "Anyone from Michigan" thread??? (These are the things that keep me awake at night..."  ?

I guess the question that pops to mind is why would someone looking for "anyone from Nebraska" be looking in an "Anyone from Michigan" thread??? (These are the things that keep me awake at night..."  [emoji3]

I guess i need to make separate thread

31 minutes ago, TGalactic2012 said:

I guess i need to make separate thread

You might want to go to this link in the forum "Meeting Place" and read some of the posts.  Maybe post some information about yourself there as well.  https://www.dailydiapers.com/board/index.php?/forum/79-nebraska/   Same goes for people in Michigan looking for others.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 years later...

Hello all, I am from Northern Michigan. Antrim County. 39yr old Combat Vet. Diagnosed with LUTS and stomach paralysis now in diapers.

Glad to know im not the only one out there. Maybe for my age.

3 hours ago, mweller18 said:

Hello all, I am from Northern Michigan. Antrim County. 39yr old Combat Vet. Diagnosed with LUTS and stomach paralysis now in diapers.

Glad to know im not the only one out there. Maybe for my age.

Nice to hear from you. No idea what your condition means -- never heard of it. Anyway, I'm from neighboring Emmet County! On the shores of the big lake.

• 1 month later...