LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

New Bambino Diaper Press Release

It seems I had better clear out my schedule in order to make room for maniacally checking the Bambino website. If they've improved upon a diaper design I already love I might have to give up panties entirely.

• Like 1

It seems I had better clear out my schedule in order to make room for maniacally checking the Bambino website. If they've improved upon a diaper design I already love I might have to give up panties entirely.

And that would be a bad thing?? ;):thumbsup:

• Like 1

/me drums fingers on monitor and assumes it'll be at least Monday now before they appear...

That petition is interesting - teddies are a pretty consistent theme though the signatories... Maybe coincidence, maybe not that their new diaper features teddies? (well, I assume it does :P)

ok the first time i read teddy diapers, i was thinking like crotchless..... you know like a female teddy... i was like what good is a crotchless diaper! well aside from making it incredible convienent for certain activities!

Well I've dropped them an email and asked them to confirm the legitimacy of both press releases. Hopefully I'll get an answer - will post if I do, of course :)

Always good to vet sourced AutieAB, but as DailyDi has already noted, these are 100% legitimate press releases. While many here probably don't know it, PRWeb is a highly reputable, highly respected source of public relations information. To put things into perspective, PRWeb is to press releases what the AP Newswire is to news sources. This is a group that vets the legitimacy of their press releases very carefully before they release them. In general if something from PRWeb is inaccurate, it's the result of a product being canceled/delayed after the initial press release is issued.

What we're seeing here is the same thing that we've seen with other companies that manufacture diapers. Just as KCWW's GoodNites brand's website was "outdated" for quite sometime, showing only the "old" GoodNites "Underpants" rather than the new GoodNites "Underwear," Bambino's website is also outdated and in need of an update. Many companies update their corporate websites pertaining to products a month or two after they're initially announced, for reasons that usually pertain to the cost of maintaining the aforementioned website. The Bambino brand is admittedly handled by a much smaller company than KCWW though, so we'll likely see their site updated a bit sooner than it took KCWW to update the GoodNites website, but as noted before, this type of delay is common, and admittedly not just for diapers.

In any case, those press releases were an interesting read. I'm admittedly curious about the tape system now, and am wondering if it's something like Square_Duck suggested, a "velcro-style" system, similar to what most if not all modern baby diapers use.

Update from my rep:

I don't have anything to send tonight but hopefully I will have the photos done by tomorrow. It looks like the products will be up sometime tomorrow.

Hopefully I'll get an answer - will post if I do, of course :)

They did. I guess it's moot now we know it's the real deal but:

Thank you for your e-mail and your interest in our NEW Teddy Bambino, we plan on having the new products up on our website sometime on Monday.

<refresh>

<refresh>

<refresh>

<refresh>

<refresh>

:ninja:

Update from my rep:

I don't have anything to send tonight but hopefully I will have the photos done by tomorrow. It looks like the products will be up sometime tomorrow.

so we have to wait till tomorrow??? NOOOOOOOOO!

I will bet it will be up later tonight. There is a bit of changes that need to be done to the webpage. The reason why i know this is because my brother designs web pages, and its not just as easy as going in and adding a few words. Could take a few hours for the designer to go threw each page of code, and update all of the information, as well as items for sale ect. You get the picture. But I'm hoping its up soon!! I want some!!!

• Like 1